Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 27374243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 1102

Thread: 603 Thread

  1. #921

    Default

    probably some moron who wants to catch heat to "king" manch vegas

  2. #922

    Default

    i think the barriers need some more work. lets see some rollers and some pastel colors.... its easter from cripe sake!

  3. #923

    Default

    blahblahblah

  4. #924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmeegle View Post
    i think the barriers need some more work. lets see some rollers and some pastel colors.... its easter from cripe sake!
    HAHAHAA its easter.

  5. #925

    Default

    someone better paint a crucifixion of jesus christ on the barriers in celebration of easter or ima be pissed

  6. #926

    Default

    i think its cute when a crew member paints w a dude another crew member has beef with...back asswards type ish right there
    don't ax, don't tell


  7. #927
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    World Tore look for us kiddo
    Posts
    187
    Credits
    293
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    im ganna paint a jeesus for ya

  8. #928

    Default

    hers ass backwards...
    u can don a member to a crew, but others who have been around as long as you cannot. u can paint with other not in crew, but others cannot. u can shit on whoever you want, other cnnot. U DONT EVEN PAINT ANYMORE, OTHER DO!!! all u hating ass m fer's need to get ur shit straight... now remind me who is ass backward?? ill burn all of you

  9. #929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethalINFECTION View Post
    i think its cute when a crew member paints w a dude another crew member has beef with...back asswards type ish right there
    werd up! Dont ax, dont tell....... OMERTA FOOL

  10. #930

    Default

    the antics and politics that has risen from all this bullshit is fucking pathetic..... its like were all toys in high school again!!! what happened to just being down for the cause?
    and another thing... who has the right to control another human being???? last i know, we paint to put ourselves outside of control and inside of freedom of expression.... aint nobody god, aint nobody holding my damn hand.

  11. #931

    Default

    for the easter thing, wouldnt it be nice if we all did some work where the state actually liked it and it cause a POSITIVE reaction from the community????? that would put us on the map for LEGAL SHIT. fuckin punks.... aint nobody real nomore.

  12. #932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmeegle View Post
    the antics and politics that has risen from all this bullshit is fucking pathetic..... its like were all toys in high school again!!! what happened to just being down for the cause?
    and another thing... who has the right to control another human being???? last i know, we paint to put ourselves outside of control and inside of freedom of expression.... aint nobody god, aint nobody holding my damn hand.
    True statement!!!!!!!!!

  13. #933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krazyphlava View Post
    I dont think its not that nobodys real, its that dudes are egotistical ignorant fools
    and thats that.....
    now lets all go out and do the same sloppy throw for 11 years straight!! and every once ina while start up a busted simple and not finish it themselves!! YAYYYYYY

    and this ones for the even cooler white kids who say ni99a frontin like their g
    oh mannnnnnn

  14. #934
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    crack vegas
    Posts
    356
    Credits
    12
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    nice"GRAFFITI" Forum
    **HufFHuFfP@s$**

  15. #935

    Default

    Finally some real talk ^...usually theres just cryin n shit talkin on this thread! I just moved here a couple years ago for real all you guys do is put down other writers...n most of the time the punk talkin shit is no fuckin good them selves!! the Graff scene around here is a joke!! Why not bitch ess n paint more...

  16. #936

    Default

    fuck this thread

  17. #937

  18. #938

    Default

    Toy box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 603Bombsquad; 04-09-2012 at 08:27 AM.

  19. #939

  20. #940

    Default streetwise legal wall

    Name:  IMG246.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  191.8 KBName:  IMG245.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  190.2 KBName:  IMG244.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  198.4 KBName:  IMG238.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  199.1 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Same ol RobinHood View Post
    Esko PM me.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top