Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 123456789142454 ... LastLast

ride the lines and ull b sure to see graff...it is true paint is illegal in chcago, but thats y every1 gets there shit from cicero and berwyn...lol..... but yea ride the lines and ull see sumthing.. peicing wallz.. there evereywhere <_<

hey labrat yea those the walls im talkin bout good lookin out redoing them

hey AK47_KNOC to answer your question graffiti has it place everywere in the world were it&#39;s appreciated and noticed but, unfortunately in chicago graffiti isn&#39;t free it&#39;s become exceptable in alleys, bad neighborhoods somewhere not in public veiw so when a out of towner comes to chi-town the city is in order and clean. if you look in the ghetto sneak in a freight yard or walk the alleys you&#39;ll find tons of graff. i love chicago but, i hate the politics of the city. legal walls are all over the west and south side of chicago but, before you make your way out there pack a blade and a buttet proof vest it&#39;s gangsta like that. so don&#39;t expect to see a fresh piece in michigan ave. or grant park chicago lets graffiti exisit in shitholes where they think it belongs. fuck the major&#33; graffiti will continue long after we pass.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hell yeah man. Fuck daley&#33;

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Kay:
    awwww avos my mexican brother long time no chat..
    *we be the only 2 border brothers puttin it down on Bs.. Wut Wut&#33; </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> MSE:
    avos has the tesicular strength of hercules
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Mateo:
    Avos is the kinda dude, that&#39;ll steal your girlfriend at the club, either by bustin his dope moves on the dance floor, or by talking to her in what he calls his &quot;pimp whisper&quot;.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Kay:
    *we be the only 2 border brothers puttin it down on Bs.. Wut Wut&#33; </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> MSE:
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Mateo:
    Avos is the kinda dude, that&#39;ll steal your girlfriend at the club, either by bustin his dope moves on the dance floor, or by talking to her in what he calls his &quot;pimp whisper&quot;.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by who is mike nome@Aug 15 2005, 06:22 PM
    ride the lines and ull b sure to see graff...it is true paint is illegal in chcago, but thats y every1 gets there shit from cicero and berwyn...lol..... but yea ride the lines and ull see sumthing.. peicing wallz.. there evereywhere <_<
    hey im from cicero
    reping the chiTowN

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

One of my fav pieces ever
    Acend CMW

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

:lol:
    some shit from MOS 2004

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats it for now. i got a shit load more but gotta run. enjoy

hot flicks man il post what i got

this is myboy velee, kid got sum hot shit

really nice stuff
    lets see more bombin

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by who is mike nome@Aug 16 2005, 07:45 AM
    this is myboy velee, kid got sum hot shit

yea i seen that kid around dope kat
    reping the chiTowN

yo labrat thanks for the info. i was in the south of the city (probly not far enough) like south of china town
    yea i still give mad props to chi town for yo style, this thread is good for ye&#39;all.
    not to mention the fact spray paint was invented in chitown
    Lowridin&#39; fo&#39; life
    &quot;We Doin&#39; It Right, If We Aint Doin&#39; It Right It&#39;s WRONG&quot;

YEA CAPONE
    Lowridin&#39; fo&#39; life
    &quot;We Doin&#39; It Right, If We Aint Doin&#39; It Right It&#39;s WRONG&quot;

yo avos what connection do you have with gore/sens? and labrat where u stay at im from chicago too thats same really tight shit man