Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516213161 ... LastLast

ABC got redone? fuck, gotta sign up all over.

TTsupra's back to 260 posts. haha wasnt he at like 6689
    J$C
    Cookabook-Dipset Fantasyis

ripped off ac
    J$C

Bad crew is wak..fuck what an eyesore.
    No one CARES about TOYS !

Girls make graffiti look good.

bad crew consist of mexicans or something. their crazy, i wouldnt talk shit, bad crew has some good spots.
    J$C

i've been in chicago for about 3 months and they are the only crew i have seen in almost every side of the city ive been in.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bad have some nice rollers. in those pics
    SLABA

loony is the only one that i see that has skill, the rest love to destroy so i guess it all works out.
    J$C

some sketchz...practicin for the next fr8!

Originally posted by labrodent@Aug 26 2005, 10:55 PM

who is reppimg my crew on that big peace with c.h.u in the left hand corner?

4 million years ago the first men walked upon the earth. After a bit of walking one of the brightest men suddenly got an idea: (I can't remember what the idea was about, but anyway...) The bright man, shagged himself and populated the world. Soon the man and his new fellows lost control over who was who, and who's turn it was to do the dishes.Life was no longer only a matter of hunting, sleeping and sex, but rather hunting, sleeping, sex and getting attention by others. Some people found special ways of getting attention; They carved pictures and texts into cave walls, scrathed on rocks and used colours to leave their marks at places where they had been. Those people all had one thing in common: They all got laid and therefore evolved into shiny happy peopleA few people weren't very expressive and got left behind. They never got any parners, no attention and no fun. During hundreds and hundreds of years they evolved into angry, boring and explosive people. Today these people sometimes are referred as police men

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

anyone know who all is in 1 up crew or the lizards?? my crew wants to battle the lizards.. friendly battle, for hyde park. and snake yea abc got redone but it looks a lot better. haha supra that foo crazy. um bad is aight they recrute garbage writers tho, i think they do that just so they can make them big ass rollers. who are you dizEspelz?? wut do you write wuts ure tag i mightve seen one. aight thats my two cents, chicago killin em on bs haha peace
    sire!! oMn & uhf clan

rep yo city

Originally posted by $NAKE$@Nov 16 2005, 06:35 PM
    loony is the only one that i see that has skill, the rest love to destroy so i guess it all works out.
    first off mother fucker you have no place to say who has style and who doesn't so learn you position and shut the fuck up.

second why are you even still around you've got to be the wack mother fucker ever living in bum fucks no where painting shitty ass freight.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ahaha, yea there are alot of people on this site livin in sum hick town talkin like they know shit, w/e... i dont even giv a shit
    sire!! oMn & uhf clan

rep yo city

i wanna catch this shit at hyde park.

not sure where it is though

FUEL FOR THE HATE...

"CHICAGO'S VERY OWN BADCREW"

Originally posted by Fuck Internet Toys@Nov 15 2005, 10:03 PM
    Bad crew is wak..fuck what an eyesore.
    WHAT U WRITE AND ILL SHOW YOU HOW WAK WE ARE????THOUGHT SO

lol man bad crew real nice shit That one in front of jerusulaum liquor store on kedzie and lawrence in front of the lindo michochaun I live about down kedzie in front of northside prep.keep it up lookin good on the north

atemp EWE

hahaha BAD, GO BIG OR GO HOME

props/
    J$C