Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2050606566676869707172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1554

Thread: Drippy Tags

  1. #1381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr yarbles View Post
    Thank god tony saved the page.

    jans your shit is disgusting.
    You should be spending more time at home trying to get good not out bomibng your fucking shit handstyle everywhere.

    Besides half that shit was reposted.
    I seen a few of those flicks before.
    hahahahaha like i said that *****s make me laugh
    1st of nobody is bitting "hell" his tag is all loops mine loops is only on the top i dont see no resemblance wat so ever only that it has loops
    2nd i chose that handstyle cuz its great with flares and its fun to do but i have 4 other handstyles running in the street im not like u fags taking pictures of every handstyle yall do
    3rd i reposted those pictures cuz their drippy tags and call me crazy bu isnt this the drippy tag threat but dont worry kids heres another one to hate on!!

    yo bird call me we need to go paint asap!!

  2. #1382

    Default







    i like recycling.

  3. #1383
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    big bad tejas to that 785
    Posts
    642
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    fucking with some new styles...can i post here or should i go back to teh toy thred???




  4. #1384

    Default

    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    cum to my trailer park an call juggalos gay,
    every motherfucker whos down with the clown will stomp ur ass

  5. #1385
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    big bad tejas to that 785
    Posts
    642
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    im not to happy with them.i think the r-o combo is throwing me off.im gonna work on some new ones tonight...

  6. #1386

    Default

    You're killing yourself with your own crits


    Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    cum to my trailer park an call juggalos gay,
    every motherfucker whos down with the clown will stomp ur ass

  7. #1387
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    big bad tejas to that 785
    Posts
    642
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    that rain made it all the way to your part that quick??? i took that pic like 3 days ago....











    edit.nevermind.im retarded haha.

  8. #1388
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    28
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by depravedouttaggers1 View Post
    hahahahaha like i said that *****s make me laugh
    1st of nobody is bitting "hell" his tag is all loops mine loops is only on the top i dont see no resemblance wat so ever only that it has loops
    2nd i chose that handstyle cuz its great with flares and its fun to do but i have 4 other handstyles running in the street im not like u fags taking pictures of every handstyle yall do
    3rd i reposted those pictures cuz their drippy tags and call me crazy bu isnt this the drippy tag threat but dont worry kids heres another one to hate on!!

    yo bird call me we need to go paint asap!!
    You should stop getting your handstyles from your little sister, haha.

  9. #1389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enwhysee View Post
    You should stop getting your handstyles from your little sister, haha.
    at least she gets up more than u "hand style graffiti writer" ur a joke man

  10. #1390
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lenox Ave
    Posts
    1,087
    Credits
    16
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Shut the fuck up, damn. You got bagged tryin to bite someone and now you're talking shit? What the fuck is that?

  11. #1391

    Default

    i see that nose around a lot

  12. #1392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIsland View Post
    Shut the fuck up, damn. You got bagged tryin to bite someone and now you're talking shit? What the fuck is that?
    trying to bite wat "loops" its a handstyle u kno how many people have this shyt i never said that i invented nor did i made it better im just using it and im pretty sure "hell" didnt invent that shyt either show me some resemblance between his tag and mines other than it has loops and ill say that im the biggest bitter here

  13. #1393
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    big bad tejas to that 785
    Posts
    642
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    jans didnt bite hells handy im pretty sure.and its not like hell's shit is mad original in itself.ive seen people rock that kinda stuff all the time. the only similarity is the loops and even that is a prety vague connection imo. not that jans hands were any good. but i doubt that they were bit from that hell guy. no beef with anyone just speaking mah minnnnd.

  14. #1394

    Default

    butter
    www.demboys.wordpress.com

  15. #1395
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    28
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by depravedouttaggers1 View Post
    at least she gets up more than u "hand style graffiti writer" ur a joke man
    I know that I get ups, you fucking bitch ass *****. I don't gotta be posting on BS to know what I do, you fucking herb. You post on here to show that you "bomb", you're a fucking herb niga, all you do is put up that shitty handstyle. Your throwup probably looks like shitty spaghetti. Motherfucking cunt.

  16. #1396

  17. #1397
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    905 CANADA
    Posts
    211
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default





  18. #1398

    Default

    absolutely none of those are drippy.
    you're a jerk! i know. you're a jerk! i know.

  19. #1399

    Default

    paecher: nice tag
    noworries: yours arent drippy but still nice

    gonna buy a krink 71 tommorow, i will be posting results

  20. #1400
    TaxThis
    Guest

    Default

    hahaha yea word this is the dripy thread.
    any one got a shit load of runny ink i can buy or trade?


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top