Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cigars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by neb3636, Jul 21, 2009.

Share This Page

1. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

Anyone else on here smoke cigars? I searched for a thread on this already and nothing came up so i figured id start a cigar disscusion thread. Idk close it if it dosent catch on.

2. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

i dont smoke cigars much. When i do i prefer the 5 vegas gold.
    (i like mild smokes)
    aimg.cigar.com_p_300_cs_5_cs_5ga.jpg

four years ago or so i was really crazy for the now discontinued Kahlua Cigars by the drew estate....especially the white russian flavor. :cool:

3. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

im a sucker for flavoured cigars; vanilla, wine, etc

4. springbreak95

springbreak95 Senior Member

5. immoral

immoral Elite Member

I have had the Kahlua Cigars. Though, now discontinued, My local Cigar store has them in abundance. If you would like, I could probably get you some if you buy me some cigars as well. Or just pay for the Cigars and postage. :)

When I smoke, I prefer anything from the Acids by Drew Estates to the Aturo Fuentes.
    My buddy is more of a fan of the bold Dark Maduro cigars. Cohibas, for example.

I can tell already I will love this thread! Keep it going.

Oh and btw, The new Kopi Cigars are horrid. You might like them though, but by far the worst coffee flavored cigar I have had to date.

6. Ume

Ume Moderator

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  7. immoral

immoral Elite Member

ai229.photobucket.com_albums_ee46_sublime_terrorist_IMG_1830.jpg
    The Acid wafe, one of the first cigars to be patented purely for its build and process by which its crafted. A truly enjoyable smoke, reminiscent of Creme and Vanilla with a bold finish if you ask me.

The Acid Toast, from the Subculture line (Drew Estates)
    Seemingly light at first, the cigar appears to bolden in flavor as you draw smoke, but is a light smoke nonetheless. With a Climatic finish, this cigar is truely one to enjoy after a five star dinner.
    ai229.photobucket.com_albums_ee46_sublime_terrorist_IMG_1815.jpg

Now for the Acid Kuba Kuba, by far one of the staples of the Acid Line. Purely Synonomous with Flavores and Clean Smokes.
    ai229.photobucket.com_albums_ee46_sublime_terrorist_acid_kuba_kuba_rqje.jpg

Ume, the bill purely seems to target the marketing campaigns of major cigarette companies, their marketing, and their sponsoring of events. He did not target cigar novices such as us, he is speaking clearly about CigarETTES. Now should he target cigars in such a manor, he would be marking his own death by millions of both Old and Young U.S. citizens. The death of his reign as president, ofcourse.

8. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

UME from my knowlege of the ban it is strictly cigarettes iv read some things about how they are almost trying to get people to switch to cigars just with taxing and what not. well atleast im hoping its obly cigarettes :/

9. Ume

Ume Moderator

The other links that I have seen about this seem to show that the way this is going about not only goes towards cigarettes, but any sort of flavored tobacco product because they believe children start to smoke them because of the flavor.
    They want to give the FDA the power to stop these kinds of products reaching them, so soon enough it might happen.(I had more to say, but I'm leaving and I'll come back and add more)

10. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

I dont know why obama got elected were people really expecting good change? And with that comment UME looks like people better start stocking up thier humidors with thier favorite flavors.

11. diggy64

diggy64 Elite Member

My faves include Macanudo Gold-Label or China-5 by Drew Estate.

12. immoral

immoral Elite Member

I have heard good things about Drew Estates Jabak line. Anyone tried these anytime recently?

13. BEDAROC

BEDAROC Senior Member

If your ever in vegas go to the forum shops in the belagio and go to casa fuente...they have a mild cigar called sosa's...fuckin dope.i drop at least 300 every time cause there so hard to get...other than that don thomas are good ones and monte christo whites...

14. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

15. immoral

immoral Elite Member

Looks like some kind of Filter Cigar, does the red imply Cherry?

16. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

It smells like chocolate and i was told it was a creme cafe but im not sure if it is. iv yet to smoke it i kind of wanted to figure out what it was first

17. immoral

immoral Elite Member

Smoke em if you got em.

Cafe Creme is the name I believe, but I do not know if they have filtered cigarillos. Any I have had were the Cafe Creme Aromes.

They come in a Tin of 20 for about 10 bucks. Very Enjoyable, Smooth smokes.
    Speakingof which I suppose I'll get some soon. They smoke quick so they are nice when you are on the movie.

Edit: After google searching, I do not believe Cafe Creme makes a filtered Cigarillo.

18. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

ok thanks for the information

19. immoral

immoral Elite Member

The Acid 1400cc, A finely flavored smoke. Smooth draw, and long lasting for the entire day if you are working and smoke on and off in the office.

Definately recommended for the cigar smoker, or non cigarsmoker.

ai229.photobucket.com_albums_ee46_sublime_terrorist_100_6007.jpg

And again, the KubaKuba
    ai229.photobucket.com_albums_ee46_sublime_terrorist_Picture063.jpg

These are a wonderful, quick smoke. The Clints Cigars.
    All I can say is they are like smoking creme.
    ai229.photobucket.com_albums_ee46_sublime_terrorist_site_header_51_16.jpg

Also, if you're searching for cheap prices on cigars by the box, I would suggest www.texcigars.com

20. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

You ever try a black and mild? i hear after taking out the nicotine paper in them they are pretty good.