Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On Getting Away From Cops After Arrest

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by DILEC ONE, May 14, 2004.

Share This Page

1. DILEC ONE

DILEC ONE Member

I know every one has heard of people slipping out of handcuffs, i know i almost did once. post tips if you have any,, on how you might be able to get away even after arrest (thats before they book you in)

2. can_warrior

can_warrior New Member

by that time most of your options are up and your fucked

3. It is tough, and since I've never been arested, I'm not sure how they feel. I'm pretty thin so I think I could probably have a chance at slipping out. But once you're in the car...where are you gonna go?

4. AerusOne

AerusOne Senior Member

I say your best option is to escape arrest and RUN BITCH! run run run run and dont stop, run run run run run and dont stop.

5. afterten

afterten Elite Member

offer a sexual favour.

6. AerusOne

AerusOne Senior Member

Oh yea and if you suck at running then you probably deserve to be arrested. and once you are arrested good luck getting away, its basically impossible.

7. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!and you better be able to climb fences really fast andhop over them without tearin your self open .some cops will chase u for a while so u better be able to run some distance to B)

8. Roy_Castlebeck

Roy_Castlebeck Member

u coudl take one of the cops guns and shoot your way out of the police station man, it will proabably work then lift one of their cars out of the garage and ur gone, they woudlnt think to pull you over in a police car.

9. DILEC ONE

DILEC ONE Member

If your trying to get out of the hand cuffs, just act like their too tight, some pigs might loosen them. some of them will lossen them enough so u can slipp out of them.

10. tyrone biggums

tyrone biggums Member

RUN BEFORE THEY CAN ARREST YOU. JUMP FENCES - IF THEY'RE BARBWIRE AND YOU CAN GET OVER IT, CHANCES ARE THEY WON'T FOLLOW. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THE AREA WELL - IF YOU DON'T , MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GO INTO ANY DEAD ENDS LIKE AN ALLEY WITH ONLY ONE EXIT. IF YOU RUN THROUGH CERTAIN PLACES, THEY WON'T FOLLOW. THIS INCLUDES SUBWAY TUNNELS, FREEWAYS AND TRAIN TRACKS.

11. kamikaze

kamikaze Senior Member

If you get caught(like handcuffed) you might as well just get aressted cuz they know what you look like and shit already... and dont carry your wallet when you go out... cuz that shit drops out or they take it from you... your ass is grass! :unsure:

12. Tony

Tony Elite Member

since your all retards and think as soon as your in the car its all over. its not. 99% of the time they leave that little window open when there out "investigateing". climb through the window, grab the lap top in the car or anything else of value, open the door and run away with 2,000 worth of stolen police electronics.

13. swamz1

swamz1 Member

yeah do it grand theft auto style

14. kamikaze

kamikaze Senior Member

That laptop isnt like a normal one, that you would get from best buy or circuit city. Most of you probably wouldnt know how to use it so its pointless stealing their shit. The best thing to still in the car would be the shotgun or any other weapons they might leave behind on accident. I dont think most of you have been arrested cuz that lil window is super small... and its not like you have a lot of time to do all this shit.

15. Flaw_fsm

Flaw_fsm Senior Member

run like hell and if all else fails deny deny deny

16. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

and you've done this?

17. Lotus

Lotus Member

Then, after you do that, assume the position and kiss your ass goodbye, because you're fucked. If you do that, 5-0 will consider you a threat because of your remotely violent action, and he will tazer your ass into the ground. I am not shitting you. If you are in the back of the car, you did something to deserve being there, so sit through and cooperate through the following processes as politely as possible until you can think about what you did wrong and what you could do differently to not get caught next time or something.

Police are(understandably) twitchy bastards. Do not fuck with them. If you have a chance to run, run. If they are close enough, you did not plan thuroughly enough, so forfeit and admit defeat. If you fight back like that jackass suggests, then they will book your ass. Avoid the book. The Book sucks. If you are semi-cooperative, they will be much easier on you. At least give them the impression that you're sorry and that they've won and they've crushed your will to "rape the streets with your claws and pointy tail and...paint."

Paint, Naturally, is the root of evil itself. ;)

18. Tony

Tony Elite Member

and you've done this? [/b][/quote]
    i know people who have.

19. Flaw_fsm

Flaw_fsm Senior Member

wow those "friends" are amazing, can they fly to? :blink:

20. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

wow. what can i say, thats just darn outrageous