Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Public Disturbances

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chocolate Icing, Aug 3, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Chocolate Icing

Chocolate Icing Senior Member

What do you guys like to do (don't be a smartass and say graffiti) when you just like to mess with people in public settings? We need some ideas in here.

I like to go to Abercrombie and Fitch or some other store heavily populated by douchebags and break those glass stinkbombs. The really horrid smelling ones.

Also lighting fires in concrete areas and just leaving them is fun.

Peeing in public.

Hanging babies in gazeboes. :cool:
    heh

And no I am not trying to pretend to be some badass by making this thread or stating I do this stuff. It is just fun to hear what you guys do.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  2. 1 Love

1 Love Senior Member

ehhh^ the weak stuff...i prefer to replace the soccor ball during a game with a kitten n watch the mexicans run around kicking it as it screams. idk thats just me...

3. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

Haha my freind got banned from 7-11 today because he opened the door and just yelled in the store. Twice...

4. 1 Love

1 Love Senior Member

5. ReadyToStrike

ReadyToStrike Senior Member

dAmN tWycE mAnN...WuT a R3b3L

6. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

Yea but he doesnt care becuase theres a store right next to it that is alot better and has cheaper prices.

7. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

8. Chocolate Icing

Hahaha nice one Eskimo! Might have to try that.

Take dumps in the top parts of toilets so whenever new water comes down it is all brown and smelly.

My friend likes to take dumps in the sharp objects boxes at grocery stores.

9. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

10. twotimesfive

twotimesfive Senior Member

11. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

Eskimo i believe after viewing that first link my computer internet activity is now being monitored by the FBI. Thank you.

12. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

You're so hilarious sometimes

13. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

Anyone into dropping stuff off large buildings? I am...

14. lilbmxking

lilbmxking Senior Member

yea the one where we turn the base up in walmart, go grab a powerade or something easy, go rip open some skittles and then turn it up and dance, putting wet floor signs in a dry isle.. omg im a rebel taking the bikes and riding them around doing wheelies and what not.. if their cerious i just say "im going to buy this for my little brother and i cant take it outside to test it thats just stealing"

whenever i see like movie poster covers on the wall or on tables where you can just slip the paper in and out.. get some paper do a piece.. no name crew or anything just a random word and slip it in... stayed in for a week.. it was a show.. not to mention the movie left the same time the sign did

15. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

I love dropping shit off of buildings

Another favorite is throwing slushies onto peoples roof

16. KidReny!

KidReny! Senior Member

the other day me and my friends went on a major street and did the invisible string thing it was pretty funny to see people yell at me from the window giving me that "damn black kids fucking up our neighoborhood look"

then we went to wallmart and my friend went up to an employee and asked if they could find his sister "dixie nourmous", the lady offered to tell her to come to the store front, she asked for her on the intercom aloud

17. Chocolate Icing

Is that invisible string thing where you put the long piece of duct tape on the road facing sticky side up so when a car rides over it it breaks under the car and sounds like a gunshot?

18. lilbmxking

lilbmxking Senior Member

no hes talking about where a kid stands on one side of the street and another on the other and right before the car crosses they count to 3 and pretend their pulling up making the car feel like they ran over something... the tape idea would be good for a cop sometime

19. KidReny!

KidReny! Senior Member

both wrong, the invisible string is wen u have 1 person on both sides of the street 2 on each if u want, wen a car goes by the people begin to pretend to pull a string, 90% of the time the car will slow down to a 5mph to check for a string, if they dont slow that much pretend tne car is dragging u having the person truley have the impression a string is there.

but still thats in my top disturbances, my number one will always be "n1gga knockin"

20. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

It's always fun to switch up the letters on business signs, see what vulgar things you can come up with.