Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I also like to make my mark in the world without most people actually knowing who I am.
    .BOMBING SUBUR...ah fuck it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

for the love of art , and the game itself

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I keep doing graffiti coz it's fun and I like it it's as simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by Phat 2 View Post
    I keep doing graffiti coz it's fun and I like it it's as simple as that
    couldnt have put it better myself in so few words.

Quote Originally Posted by Queezy View Post
    Progression/TheArt/TheRush/TheFame/TheDownHomies/GraffGroupies/SmellOfPaint/BeingOutWhenNobodyElseIs/BeingStealthy/ClimbingShit/Destroying
    yeah word, just replace destroying with decorating.

MSG ME FOR VANCITY MEETUPS

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Its been said that doing graff is kinda like being a super hero, get up enough and everyone knows your name but know one actually knows who you are. i dig that. And in a way its like being a kid again, doin shit your not suppose to cause you can. I also love the feeling of knowing people will look at something and be like how the fuck did he do that?
    SomeBodyKnows

<ZZZZZZ#~~~

The way I started to write was one day when the big homie told me that I'm a bitch if I don't tag up the school. So I tagged it up, and it felt good. Just the rush it gives you and being the best in town. Just evolving, etc... I just like to write in the most extreme places where nobody would think of tagging. Some day I'll tag up the police station. That's my goal for right now. <3

I hope your Goal changes...thats a pretty weak goal
    Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTHEICE View Post
    are poster paints good for black books
    Quote Originally Posted by Zase View Post
    nope they wont work

you can only make posters with them

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what keeps me into graff are sick ass writers who are still humble like the guy above me not jus that but saw keep was the last post so payin a lil homage
    Only Fuck Fat Bitches Crew !!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Some day I'll tag up the police station. That's my goal for right now
    that's Trane's goal in level 7 of marc ecko's getting up contents under pressure
    u should dangle down from a rappel rope and make a big roller on the front of the police station that says "fuckk"
    good luck with that goal dude

if i'm walking around the city drunk, why not paint. and also, i feel like when i'm going out painting, it makes my time worthwhile, feels like i'm being constructive. it's really an accomplishing feeling to see your shit running/hear people talking..

Everything I post is somebody else's work. I have never been involved in any vandalism or destruction of property, and I assume no responsibility for what my posts may say.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

for me its the game, it keeps me in the constant competition, it is a game with winners but it keeps improving. standards are getting higher all the time and the interest of trying to see the future what will you be and who will we be. the experience and the missions, and reminiscing in grandpa ages who we were and ofcourse what will the game turn into in future

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^^^ if you like

bordem kinda keeps me in it
    The music is what its all about.
    I love it just like you love it, thats why your here, im here coz i love to play, you dont come i cant play and i love to play.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah, mostly boredom, the fun, and the love of the art.

for a while, when i was out of work, i'd get an all day bus pass, get up at 9 in the morning, bring some weed and some backwoods, get my etch, meanstreak, two mop pens light n dark ink, one rusto can, and a bunch of stickers, and i'd just smoke weed and tag shit all day, most of the time by my damn self. me thinking about those days makes me wish i was a little scrubby graff writer with a backpack again...

the end of every day, my face would be dirty as shit from bus exhaust, hands covered in ink and meanstreak... gettin off that last bus goin' home... i felt like, "damn, i could do this shit til i'm 40"
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.

Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme

The freedom and being anonymous.

i keep paintin' cause i aint been caught yet

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I started in Middle school well i was living out in hawaii.. i always looked up to people who were standing up for something they believed in you know.. i loved a good debate.. on oahu you pretty much meet everyone on the island because its so damn small and no one leaves the island really.. so i ended up meeting some big names on the island at the opening of a graff store called prototype.. i always loved the colors and styles they would come up with so i wanted to get into it.. do it right you know.. after my first arrest i changed my name & started writing hardcore catching tags like i was a fucking machine.. i guess its just the rush or maybe just the passion.. but its kept me loving it for about 5 years on & off.
    Crewless.
    Bombing Science Battle Chat Below
    windows live (msn): add contact group1349784@groupsim.com

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i do it for the love of the art bc to me it seems like its dying out bc noones really down to do it no more and i wanna keep it going and be a part of history... another reason is bc when im walking with friends they look at my art and say "ohh ive seen this dude on the other side of town" or other places andthey say its decent and it shows that im getting noticed around and i just love how some people just love it

I do it to keep progressing every time I spray a piece I want to do a cleaner one on the next wall, I also will continue to write as long as I see the ignorance of the world progressing as well