Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Practical Jokes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CripWalkingHooligan, Aug 9, 2005.

Share This Page

1. CripWalkingHooligan

CripWalkingHooligan Member

Everyone should post some good Practical Joke storys. Stories of jokes you've done to other people, you've seen done to other people, or even had done to you... i'll start off with 2 of mine

1. I was at my dad's house and i wasnt waking up earlier enough for my sister (it was like 1:00 i think) and she wanted to go to the Zoo, but i had to be up and stuff cause i was supposed to go with them. So when she couldnt wake me up, she went and got her PINK FUCKING NAIL POLISH (lmfao) and painted all my toe-nails pink!! i was laughing soooooo hard when i woke up and saw them. I was pissed, dont get me wrong, and i IMMEDIATELY removed it....but i was lauhing cause guess how old my sister was? 8 years old....she is going to be a mischievious MASTER MIND when she is older. Like brother, like sister...lol

2. This one here, is a joke i do to my mom and dad and sis allllll the time. I go and get those little white snap-and-pop firework things you get on 4th of july. (u know, the ones you throw on the ground and they 'pop') and what i do is i lift their toilet seat up a little bit and place the snap-and-pop right underneath the little bar that seperates the actual toilet-rim and the seat. Then i gently set the seat down and then i just sit back and relax and wait for the screams of suprise that are BOUND to happen....you can LITERALLY scare the piss out of people if done correctly! hahahahaha

Well, i think ive started this off well. Its up to you guys to keep this going!
    -mE

2. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

3. shyone

shyone Elite Member

wot kay said in the other topic you just made.

4. NEVOS ONE

NEVOS ONE Senior Member

5. NEVOS ONE

NEVOS ONE Senior Member

6. Tails0nE

Tails0nE Elite Member

1 time my homie fell asleep n we were just fuckin wit him n i recorded
    this... n my other friend took his belt apart n held it so it looked
    like his cock... then he was hovering over him smiling like a muh fucka
    n was playing with it in his face n slapped him with it... n when he did
    that you heard a big "SLAP!" n he didnt wake up... so then
    he did it some more times n his mouth was open n he pretended he
    was cumin in his mouth n shit n he didnt know until he woke up n
    say him hovering over him... then the next day we antiqued the fuck out
    of him... :D

7. CripWalkingHooligan

CripWalkingHooligan Member

i dunno if thats disturbing and GAY....or halarious and brilliant....

-mE

8. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

hahaha, i remember this awesome practical joke we played on this kid this one time. haha, we set up a distraction for him to be out of his house one day and we had his whole family in on it (mom, dad, younger brother and sister) and while he was out we had his family all in his room and we sat them down on his bed and shot all of them in their faces and left a not on the coffee table downstairs that there was a surprise waiting for him in his room. oh man, you shoulda seen the look on his face when he saw his family slaughtered on his bed! good times, good times

9. Tails0nE

Tails0nE Elite Member

if you see the video you'd laugh...

but we did antiwue the shit out of him later on that night...

oh and one day my 2 other homies were sleepin ova n shit n they fell
    asleep... so me n my other homie like poured half a bag
    of flour on both their faces and one was sleepin with his mouth open
    so we poured chocolate syrup in it... then before we antiqued them
    we drew all over their faces.. but thats all i really got now..

10. Jughead

Jughead Elite Member

whenever my freinds crash at my house after a night of drinking, the first one to fall asleep gets fucked up, we anteak him, that emans throw a handful of flour in his face, not all that clever but fucking hilarious

11. runci

runci Elite Member

on my birthday i had like loadsa ppl round.. n one guy whos pretty chubby n likes to eat :lol: fell asleep..

n we had a birthday cake so we got laodsa cake n smeared it all over his face..
    n whil he was sleepin he put his hand n it n ate it even tho he was still sleepin..

u had to be there... :D

12. Live4TheWall

Live4TheWall Elite Member

One time my friends little brother (he was 14 at the time) just kept annoying the shit outta us and actually started stealin our weed, so one night while he was sleeping. We went outback and got sticks and shit and leaves and put it around the bottom of this post they have out there. Then we got a gasoline container and put the gas in something else and filled it with water. We went inside and my finger had a lil gas on it so I rubbed it right across his upper lip, then we grabbed him and carried him outback the whole time him freakin out and we tied him to the post and was pouring "gas" around his legs (and since there was gas on his lip everything smelled like gas) and he was freaking out and we told him "Are you gonna stop fuckin with us " and he was basically crying by now and like sobbed a yeah. Then my friend (the lil kids brother) was like "Na fuck you" and dropped a lit match onto the wood and shit at his feet and his brother literally pissed his pants. We got the whole thing on video. After we dropped the match we told him what we did and that if he keeps fuckin with us next time it'll be real.

13. Tails0nE

Tails0nE Elite Member

^^^^^^^^^^^
    lmao

man i gotta see that video....

14. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

bump. cause mines better than all of yours

15. Tails0nE

Tails0nE Elite Member

lmao

wow thats fuckin mean as hell....

but its funny as hell though... lol

16. jd07

jd07 Senior Member

that one with the wood is great. one that i do all the time is put the popper things that you throw at the ground right behind a car tire (you need a shitload)

17. empty can

empty can Senior Member

The best prank I ever pulled was at a new years party, my best friend got drunk and passed out around 2 a.m. After the passing out, me and my buddies jacked his car up (some .po.s. ricer - honda). Anyway, we jacked it up and put it on tose T-stands that hold the car up when its raised so all 4 tires were off the ground about a half-inch. You could barely tell that it was raised. LMAO, it was to fucking funny, he started messing around with his engine to figure out why his car wasnt moving...but we eventually told him after about an hour of laughter

18. Jughead

Jughead Elite Member

my group has a younger kid that hangs out with we call him freshman(grade 10), kinda fat ahhah but hes cool tho, anyways he got wasted and passed out in my buddies bathroom soo we took permanent markers and drew penisis all over his fat back and wrote grad of 05( cuz we jsut graduated) and then after drawing on his back we drew on his face. shaved off an eyebrow and a chunk of his hair on the back of his head, i like having a freshman freind
    one time when he passed out my buddies put a slug just under his nose and above his mouth after he passed out again and when he snored all the juice was going in his nose and in his mouth, ahahahahahahahha
    the best thing about having a younger freind is no matter wat u do to him he always wants to be ur freind to look cool lol

19. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

um, 9th grade is your freshman year buddy

20. empty can

empty can Senior Member