Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 52 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2324247484950515253545556576272102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2398

Thread: Drug Discussion

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

THANK YOU! I didn't think you could lace weed with acid but so many of my friends say they've had it and because they were seeing shit and tripping balls!
    y0

they wer dussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttedddd

...Wish i was dussssted...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just got my boys scrip for dilaudid mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :0D

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by IlikePie View Post
    You can actually over dose on acid. Chances are, you do not have enough money to over dose on acid.
    to od on acid you'd have to take something like 35,000 times the regular doseage. it's hardly something to worry about.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

That's why I threw in the, "Chances are you do not have enough money to over dose on acid" part.
    Fuck You

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if it's something that's never happened then why even mention it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I was aiming for comic relief. I guess it wasn't thought to be funny
    Fuck You

yoo them pokemon are wacccckkkk god
    its all about the the original 151 WORd IS BOOOOONNND

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I couldn't find a picture that would work right that had the original. But drug discussion, please.
    Fuck You

the thing about the higher stacks for e is true my buddy gave me like double stacks once and i popped two and i was feeling pree good then he gave me quad stacks i popped two and didnt feel any diffrent from the first two

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I wouldn't post anything I wasn't 95% sure about. And BigEl didn't correct anything I said really, so I figure I composed a legit lil' list, and from what I remember, he knows his shit really well.
    Fuck You

anyone ever try spice?
    i just bought like 3 grams
    i dont write rush

Quote Originally Posted by HADES. View Post
    exactly what i'm looking for.... rush2 u rock.
    this man needs a round of applause...lol na really. thanks playboy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils_Advocate View Post
    ...octopuses are reptiles right?
    Quote Originally Posted by thedudeman View Post
    its octopusi.. and they're not reptiles, eagles are reptiles.. duh..

fuckin dumass
    Quote Originally Posted by CrustOner View Post
    I'm far too hardcore for all of you. I write Penis.

some guy over here in Hawaii smoked that shit yesterday and almost killed his girlfriend. It was all over the news.

Lively up Yourself.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo omg i am rolling balls on blue batmans

someone should add me on msn.

Fluffy_bunnies.rabbits@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by allcitybomber View Post
    thug life is the only life.

DiMethylTriptamine

Whats everybodys take on it?

Seven Sicks OH

HELL BOUND

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Total mind rape that should not be taken unless you are fully aware that you will never quite recover fully from what your mind has produced. Amazing drug. I'll never take it again.
    Fuck You

Total mind rape that should not be taken unless you are fully aware that you will never quite recover fully from what your mind has produced. Amazing drug. I'll never take it again.
    So ive heard. Ive been reading DMT the spirit molecule and i really would like to try dmt before i die..

Seven Sicks OH

HELL BOUND

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahah man i've done it many a time and had semi-epiphanies almost every time. other times just tripped really hard. first time was nuts though, i could see energy flowing through everything and connecting in the ground. i could see it going through trees on the other side of the wall, kinda like x-ray vision. everyone should try it at least once.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what the fuck is "K-1"? i heard its better than kind bud. opinions please??