Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 98 of 120 FirstFirst ... 48788893949596979899100101102103108118 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2398

Thread: Drug Discussion

  1. #1941

    Default

    HAH you claim you found God yet you shit on people who abuse/experiment with drugs
    you self righteous herb you haven't found God you found a mystery God who doesn't exist falling victim to tricknolgy. no use of dieing cause your living in the worst kind of hell the hell of the false ego.

  2. #1942
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    >implying
    Posts
    2,152
    Credits
    239
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
    HAH you claim you found God yet you shit on people who abuse/experiment with drugs
    you self righteous herb you haven't found God you found a mystery God who doesn't exist falling victim to tricknolgy. no use of dieing cause your living in the worst kind of hell the hell of the false ego.
    Name:  roflbothykj.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  44.4 KB

  3. #1943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Mustaine View Post
    I was a drugged out loser like you guys, until I found God. The only way to overcome your sickness is to give yourself to the lord.
    BAHAHAHA did it hurt when u gave urself to him? i heard hes a rough lover.

    lakim toooo true

  4. #1944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Mustaine View Post
    I'm just trying to help you stupid losers.
    LOL so what ur saying isssss that just because we do drugs we are automatically stupid, and losers???

    can u please explain ur logic on this?

  5. #1945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I_FLOAT View Post
    LOL so what ur saying isssss that just because we do drugs we are automatically stupid, and losers???

    can u please explain ur logic on this?
    You just answered your own question. You gotta be a stupid loser to do drugs. Give yourself to God son, life can have many beginnings.

  6. #1946

    Default

    And one ending as far as we know,
    So dont waste that shit.

    Organized western religion evolved to where its at today to keep people that aren't you rich and in control,while keeping the masses afraid and submissive. Drugs can potentially open up your mind to new ideals and ways of thinking if your responsible with it,which means it makes perfect sense that your an opponent of them but claim your idea of god is the answer. Ill admit that a lot of heads out there dont know how to deal with addiction,but for you to label any user an idiot,is a pretty simplistic and even ignorant way of thinking in itself.

  7. #1947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by my.favorite.addiction View Post
    And one ending as far as we know,
    So dont waste that shit.

    Organized western religion evolved to where its at today to keep people that aren't you rich and in control,while keeping the masses afraid and submissive. Drugs can potentially open up your mind to new ideals and ways of thinking if your responsible with it,which means it makes perfect sense that your an opponent of them but claim your idea of god is the answer. Ill admit that a lot of heads out there dont know how to deal with addiction,but for you to label any user an idiot,is a pretty simplistic and even ignorant way of thinking in itself.
    Nice story, tell it to reader's digest!

  8. #1948

    Default

    Look,you dont even have a reply,just a cop out. You look mad silly coming in here calling us out for how we choose to live,but cant even make an intelligent argument.

    And you have a weak ass avatar.

  9. #1949

    Default

    I dont need to argue with you, I'm a born-again christian. Me > you.

  10. #1950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Mustaine View Post
    I dont need to argue with you, I'm a born-again christian. Me > you.
    I think you have to be THE MOST IGNORANT PERSON ever...more like brainwashed. you cant even put up a good argument to defend your side. you just criticize, poorly.. so lame man, so lame.

    PS. This is the Drug discussion thread, Not the im a slave to a 'God' thread. Take your insanity somewhere else if you dont have any solid arguments.
    Last edited by I_FLOAT; 03-14-2011 at 10:41 AM.

  11. #1951
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Whuu
    Posts
    1,942
    Credits
    782
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    You guys are really really dumb, you know that?

  12. #1952

    Default

    By the way, my avatar is me rocking out in front of thousands of people. How many people know your name? None, because you're a stupid loser.

  13. #1953
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Whuu
    Posts
    1,942
    Credits
    782
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ^^Truth has been spoken.

  14. #1954

    Default

    I get the idea that hes trying to troll,but hes not doing it very well.

  15. #1955
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    >implying
    Posts
    2,152
    Credits
    239
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
    who do you picture when you pray to the Lord?

    cause i found the True and Living God when i was on drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by my.favorite.addiction View Post
    Serio pedo,I was vaguely aware of most of the subjects,but seeing the faces and hearing how shit when down,I think everyone in this country needs to be exposed to this.

    And as for 'finding god',did he tell you to come bash on other peoples lifestyles? You look pretty silly,doesnt your western imitation of someone elses far more paganistic god tell you to love everyone? Do you call people 'faggots' too?
    Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
    HAH you claim you found God yet you shit on people who abuse/experiment with drugs
    you self righteous herb you haven't found God you found a mystery God who doesn't exist falling victim to tricknolgy. no use of dieing cause your living in the worst kind of hell the hell of the false ego.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_FLOAT View Post
    BAHAHAHA did it hurt when u gave urself to him? i heard hes a rough lover.

    lakim toooo true
    Quote Originally Posted by I_FLOAT View Post
    LOL so what ur saying isssss that just because we do drugs we are automatically stupid, and losers???

    can u please explain ur logic on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by my.favorite.addiction View Post
    And one ending as far as we know,
    So dont waste that shit.

    Organized western religion evolved to where its at today to keep people that aren't you rich and in control,while keeping the masses afraid and submissive. Drugs can potentially open up your mind to new ideals and ways of thinking if your responsible with it,which means it makes perfect sense that your an opponent of them but claim your idea of god is the answer. Ill admit that a lot of heads out there dont know how to deal with addiction,but for you to label any user an idiot,is a pretty simplistic and even ignorant way of thinking in itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by my.favorite.addiction View Post
    Look,you dont even have a reply,just a cop out. You look mad silly coming in here calling us out for how we choose to live,but cant even make an intelligent argument.

    And you have a weak ass avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_FLOAT View Post
    I think you have to be THE MOST IGNORANT PERSON ever...more like brainwashed. you cant even put up a good argument to defend your side. you just criticize, poorly.. so lame man, so lame.

    PS. This is the Drug discussion thread, Not the im a slave to a 'God' thread. Take your insanity somewhere else if you dont have any solid arguments.
    I think he's doing it extremely well.

  16. #1956

    Default

    You guys are fucking losers, all I'm sayin. One day you're going to realize that you can live a better life through God, like I did.

  17. #1957

    Default

    nothing else to do on a monday afternoon, troll on BS.

  18. #1958

    Default

    @ DAVE

    All i gotta say to you is go do some research. Do not let a religion/Society tell you how to act.
    Last edited by I_FLOAT; 03-14-2011 at 04:38 PM.

  19. #1959

    Default

    don't talk about finding God when your praying to a false idol.

  20. #1960
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Whuu
    Posts
    1,942
    Credits
    782
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Well done Dave, well done.


 

Similar Threads

  1. The Ink Discussion Thread
    By Enmity in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 10774
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 07:47 AM
  2. General Sports Discussion
    By Idealeyez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 992
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 04:46 PM
  3. Style Discussion
    By Sumoe in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 02:32 PM
  4. Jesus Phone Discussion Thread.
    By SKriBL*666 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 06:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top