Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 98 of 120 FirstFirst ... 48788893949596979899100101102103108118 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2398

Thread: Drug Discussion

HAH you claim you found God yet you shit on people who abuse/experiment with drugs
    you self righteous herb you haven't found God you found a mystery God who doesn't exist falling victim to tricknolgy. no use of dieing cause your living in the worst kind of hell the hell of the false ego.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
    HAH you claim you found God yet you shit on people who abuse/experiment with drugs
    you self righteous herb you haven't found God you found a mystery God who doesn't exist falling victim to tricknolgy. no use of dieing cause your living in the worst kind of hell the hell of the false ego.
    Name:  roflbothykj.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  44.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Mustaine View Post
    I was a drugged out loser like you guys, until I found God. The only way to overcome your sickness is to give yourself to the lord.
    BAHAHAHA did it hurt when u gave urself to him? i heard hes a rough lover.

lakim toooo true

I'm just trying to help you stupid losers.
    LOL so what ur saying isssss that just because we do drugs we are automatically stupid, and losers???

can u please explain ur logic on this?

Quote Originally Posted by I_FLOAT View Post
    LOL so what ur saying isssss that just because we do drugs we are automatically stupid, and losers???

You just answered your own question. You gotta be a stupid loser to do drugs. Give yourself to God son, life can have many beginnings.

And one ending as far as we know,
    So dont waste that shit.

Organized western religion evolved to where its at today to keep people that aren't you rich and in control,while keeping the masses afraid and submissive. Drugs can potentially open up your mind to new ideals and ways of thinking if your responsible with it,which means it makes perfect sense that your an opponent of them but claim your idea of god is the answer. Ill admit that a lot of heads out there dont know how to deal with addiction,but for you to label any user an idiot,is a pretty simplistic and even ignorant way of thinking in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by my.favorite.addiction View Post
    So dont waste that shit.

Organized western religion evolved to where its at today to keep people that aren't you rich and in control,while keeping the masses afraid and submissive. Drugs can potentially open up your mind to new ideals and ways of thinking if your responsible with it,which means it makes perfect sense that your an opponent of them but claim your idea of god is the answer. Ill admit that a lot of heads out there dont know how to deal with addiction,but for you to label any user an idiot,is a pretty simplistic and even ignorant way of thinking in itself.
    Nice story, tell it to reader's digest!

Look,you dont even have a reply,just a cop out. You look mad silly coming in here calling us out for how we choose to live,but cant even make an intelligent argument.

And you have a weak ass avatar.

I dont need to argue with you, I'm a born-again christian. Me > you.

I dont need to argue with you, I'm a born-again christian. Me > you.
    I think you have to be THE MOST IGNORANT PERSON ever...more like brainwashed. you cant even put up a good argument to defend your side. you just criticize, poorly.. so lame man, so lame.

PS. This is the Drug discussion thread, Not the im a slave to a 'God' thread. Take your insanity somewhere else if you dont have any solid arguments.
    Last edited by I_FLOAT; 03-14-2011 at 10:41 AM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You guys are really really dumb, you know that?

By the way, my avatar is me rocking out in front of thousands of people. How many people know your name? None, because you're a stupid loser.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^Truth has been spoken.

I get the idea that hes trying to troll,but hes not doing it very well.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

who do you picture when you pray to the Lord?

cause i found the True and Living God when i was on drugs.
    Serio pedo,I was vaguely aware of most of the subjects,but seeing the faces and hearing how shit when down,I think everyone in this country needs to be exposed to this.

And as for 'finding god',did he tell you to come bash on other peoples lifestyles? You look pretty silly,doesnt your western imitation of someone elses far more paganistic god tell you to love everyone? Do you call people 'faggots' too?
    BAHAHAHA did it hurt when u gave urself to him? i heard hes a rough lover.

lakim toooo true

So dont waste that shit.

Look,you dont even have a reply,just a cop out. You look mad silly coming in here calling us out for how we choose to live,but cant even make an intelligent argument.

And you have a weak ass avatar.
    I think you have to be THE MOST IGNORANT PERSON ever...more like brainwashed. you cant even put up a good argument to defend your side. you just criticize, poorly.. so lame man, so lame.

PS. This is the Drug discussion thread, Not the im a slave to a 'God' thread. Take your insanity somewhere else if you dont have any solid arguments.
    I think he's doing it extremely well.

You guys are fucking losers, all I'm sayin. One day you're going to realize that you can live a better life through God, like I did.

nothing else to do on a monday afternoon, troll on BS.

@ DAVE

All i gotta say to you is go do some research. Do not let a religion/Society tell you how to act.
    Last edited by I_FLOAT; 03-14-2011 at 04:38 PM.

don't talk about finding God when your praying to a false idol.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Well done Dave, well done.