Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 11 of 120 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516213161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Drug Discussion

i mean dont get me wrong i like weed..but its still wen im on it im paranoid/cant stand cotten mouth/eyes red/n the smell/the crash sucks also lol i wanna like do shit wen im high some of my friends look depressed n shit n im all hyper n talkative..i know wen im high becz my eyelids get VERY heavy.

ritalin was a very enjoyable experience..going from 2 10 mg day to day then about 40mgish i liked it 4 about a week..just sitten in class with ur mind cleared paying attention.

the oxy's its like my minds cleared n im feeling good but i cant focus.not on like drawing but like thinking entire thoughts thru.

.vicodin lol ummm its cool u feel like superman well i did(1 or 2 usually)..till i took 4 in the morning on an empty stomach on my birthday..during school i felt like shit.threw up about 8 times that day..im amazed im still alive.

.but ya so far im finding oxy's to be enjoyable..but i only have 5mg's n i dont feel like od'ing anytime soon so ill wait till i find a dealer or something u know..but ya thx for the advice..most the time ppl on bsci are dicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by klic View Post
    when it takes half an hour to take a shower because your constantly practicing your handstyle on the fogged up shower window

Quote Originally Posted by Msfyt View Post
    god posts like make my delete button itchy

please don't take drug recommendations from strangers
    find someone you trust to talk about it with in person
    so sry about this man like honestly..
    when it takes half an hour to take a shower because your constantly practicing your handstyle on the fogged up shower window

Quote Originally Posted by La Coka Nostra View Post
    ok, so i was sitting in the back seat of my own car going to the beach, and the whole time i kept feeling like i was just in a moving room, floating down the highway. i stopped being able to feel my body, and felt like i was a part of the car, just flying down the highway. everything out the windows was flying by so fast, with so many colors. i was bugging out.

then we got to the beach, and i'm standing in the ocean, looking out at it. all i can see is ocean. i feel like i am standing in the middle of the ocean, and all the people swimming around me are just standing in the middle of the ocean. i was too scared to go all the way in for fear that i would think i was part of the ocean, and blend in and drown.

the way i see acid is, whatever you think you're doing....is what you feel. but as long as you slap yourself into reality every now and again it's alright.

i probably won't do it again. the beach was epic, but i can't imagine what it would have been like in any other atmosphere.
    Lmao, I know exactly what you mean about the 'moving room' thing in the car. The first time I dosed was in a car for the peak. I would continuously look down at my lap and each time I did, the distance from my eyes to my lap would fluctuate like 3-4 feet lol. Like at one point my lap was right next to my face. Once I started noticing this, I started looking out the windows and pondering some crazy shit. Every idea I thought up turned into physical matter and as we got closer and closer to our destination (Chicago from Indy), the ideas began filling the space of the car until the ideas were overwhelming me in a physical sense, haha. So I told my buddy who was driving to roll down the windows, and sure enough, all of my ideas went shooting out the windows once we rolled down the windows, haha. One of the greatest experiences I've ever had on LSD lol.

i also kept getting the feeling like i was laying down when i was really standing up.
    shit was weird. pretty much i just couldnt feel my body for most of the night.
    the sand felt amazing in my toes though.
    i don't want a signature.

lol dope

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol im gonna trip soon
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I think it's important every single person who's posting in here is aware of what they're doing. pay attention to what msfyt said.

drugs are a two headed beast, one that will bite you in the ass and has sent a lot of good people on the westbound. i can tell you from personal experience, as can gesus sky5 and a lot of other's who have passed through here, that drug addiction is not a place i'd wish on my worst enemy. If you're going to do it, don't let me stop you..but respect what you're getting into, it's nothing to be played with.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGel View Post
    I think it's important every single person who's posting in here is aware of what they're doing. pay attention to what msfyt said.

drugs are a two headed beast, one that will bite you in the ass and has sent a lot of good people on the westbound. i can tell you from personal experience, as can gesus sky5 and a lot of other's who have passed through here, that drug addiction is not a place i'd wish on my worst enemy. If you're going to do it, don't let me stop you..but respect what you're getting into, it's nothing to be played with.
    well said man. my best friend is 60 days on methadone, i couldnt be more proud atm. the addiction to herion is terrible to have to watch. all i can say is dont do it lol.
    MIXTECHS.CA

ya ive been clean since christmas for weed...i think im done with that shit..
    Last edited by 1 Love; 08-19-2009 at 11:14 PM. Reason: dumb

Replacing weed with pills generally isn't a good idea.

Idk I did oxies everynight for two weeks and I decided to stop and I was getting sweats and shit and couldn't sleep for a night or so
    Fuck that it isn't worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    cum to my trailer park an call juggalos gay,
    every motherfucker whos down with the clown will stomp ur ass

Smoking weed is pretty much being clean

has anyone fucked with novo-meloxicam?

Peace, Love, Unity, And Having Fun
    HIP-HOP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I might be getting fronted some ketamine, mostly because this kid doesn't know what to do with it, and doesn't want to sell. I really don't know how much to sell it for if I do get it. If it's not against the rules here, are there any estimates? :P
    Fuck You

If you feel comfortable selling a horse tranquilizer to people, you're fucked up.
    The above post is 100% false and should not be taken seriously, it is a lie.

Bored Of Your Average.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by EGO31 View Post
    If you feel comfortable selling a horse tranquilizer to people, you're fucked up.

you know, they used ketamine on people before they used it on horses..

I wonder why they stopped.......
    The above post is 100% false and should not be taken seriously, it is a lie.

Bored Of Your Average.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

uuhh... ketamine is still used on humans to this day, even in hospitals..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by EGO31 View Post
    I'm comfortable selling a drug to people that know what they're doing. I'm not going to just sell it to whoever asks. You act like just because I sell drugs I'm an immoral person. I refuse to sell to first timers. If someone is going to try a drug that I'm experienced in, I will do it with them, and supervise, or just supervise, whichever I feel is necessary. You ignorant prick.
    Fuck You

Quote Originally Posted by IlikePie View Post
    I might be getting fronted some ketamine, mostly because this kid doesn't know what to do with it, and doesn't want to sell. I really don't know how much to sell it for if I do get it. If it's not against the rules here, are there any estimates? :P
    http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/keta...e_basics.shtml
    sold for 25-50$ per gram at parties & events, sold for 15-25 USD per gram for larger purchases, and 10-20 for wholesale or family purchases.

in my city it goes for 25 a halfer.
    (half a gram)

Peace, Love, Unity, And Having Fun
    HIP-HOP