Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 115 of 120 FirstFirst ... 156595105110111112113114115116117118119120 LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 2398

Thread: Drug Discussion

u can not trip balls from smoking weed I'm sorry lol
    aim : jawnMcCain

i duno i get crazy paranoid, and pasties to the point where when i spit it sticks to my lip and i just dont wana do shit all. I just dont enjoy smoking up anymore. With that being said bring on the shrooms!
    "Yo there is no escape!No recourse when I resort to forces of sorts reserved for bloodsports"
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Bomber View Post
    stuck is my hero.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I be like high on life, in other words I prefer mother natures way of getting it in.

*SAVE 5 POINTZ*
    F.Y.E. KRU (Fuk You Expekt)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Stuck View Post
    i duno i get crazy paranoid, and pasties to the point where when i spit it sticks to my lip and i just dont wana do shit all. I just dont enjoy smoking up anymore. With that being said bring on the shrooms!
    this happened to my boy who was on probation for a couple years. he barely smokes anymore and when he does it just a couple hits. ever since he's been able to smoke again it's just straight paranoia and anxiety.

yo try a vape or something though. it doesn't burn the chemicals that give you that paranoia and shit.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

had a anxiety attack first time ever smokein pot sweats, heat flashs, spins, gut rot , all u need to do is smoke it more freq again or just dont bug

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Stuck View Post
    anyone else have this issue.... u can handle everything but weeed? i duno if im bugging but i just cant smoke weed anymore i trip balls and i dont like it but everything else im cool wid.
    Yeah, shit happens to me every time I try and smoke. It's weird... But I save a lot of money seeing as I'm not smoking all the time now. Happened after I was on probation for a year. But I'm able to handle myself on everything else. Like they don't fuck me up as much as the lowest common denominator of drug does.
    Fuck You

yeah word thats a plus saving the loot
    "Yo there is no escape!No recourse when I resort to forces of sorts reserved for bloodsports"
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Bomber View Post
    stuck is my hero.

i get like that from smokin, i can do hardcore fuckin drugs with no worry in the world but when i smoke weed all bets r off
    NocturnalAfricanSerialRapist

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Gotta clear my day out if I'm smoking aha. Open schedule.
    Fuck You

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I personally hate smoking weed, ever since a wet binge a few years back. I just kicked roxycodone 30's two weeks back... relapsed saturday; now tryna maintain my stability lol. I don't even get opiate cravings. What does anyone know about benzos? Xanax bars specifically.

I know they make me high, and then very, very, tired. What exactly do you want to know?

And where yall from where you cant smoke weed on probation?! LOL come to cali and its all good
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just a quick question for pot heads:

whats it mean if your weed is like a darker green colour, does it make it any less good than weed thats colour is a lighter green?

or was it just grown differently, i need to know.

the home of brown ale and shit weather....where people think gettin pissed IS big n IS clever
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^ lol'ed
    hold ya can up n stand up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I just huff paint

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nA im serious i need to know

the home of brown ale and shit weather....where people think gettin pissed IS big n IS clever
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

google it......if you dont know about a drug...dont take it.....and if you dont know the simplest things about green...well god have mercy on your soul.
    hold ya can up n stand up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by 2mor View Post
    google it......if you dont know about a drug...dont take it.....and if you dont know the simplest things about green...well god have mercy on your soul.
    There's no point in this thread if everyone is just going to google shit...
    Typically, the darker the weed, the less quality.
    Ribcage, I'm from Colorado, but still, most probation officers out here will care if you are still doing drugs while on probation, unless you have a medical license, for a legitimate reason.

In other news, I can't seem to get away from heroin. Like, I'm fine without it, but my friends keep on bringing it around and I just end up doing it while its free....
    Fuck You

Anyone have any opinions or thoughts on DMT

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by IlikePie View Post
    In other news, I can't seem to get away from heroin. Like, I'm fine without it, but my friends keep on bringing it around and I just end up doing it while its free....
    Thats nasty... Only advice i have is loose your friends. Iv stopped seeing 90% of the cunts i knocked about with because im fedup of snorting durty powder.
    its nothing like heroin or nearly as addictive but we all see the fiends out in the street and they all started out doing it while its free, fuck that.

On about beinga durty cunt, i have a small scab on the inside of my nostrill thats been there since NYE lol
    Last edited by FuckMcNasty; 02-07-2012 at 01:37 PM.

^hes right, idk if you on the black tar hype or what, but the only way you gonna get off from it is scrappin the friends you got and moving from the spot your at. the whole doin it cause its free wont last forevor, and what happens when its not free?

Well its kind of the same here on the probation thang if its no t just court probation, but if you got a spare 45 bucks you can get your club card. When I was on my first year of parole about 3 months in I got my card and it was all good if I failed the test for marijuana and no opiates. But most people dont get a piss tested here while their on probation unless they were convicted of a drug charge
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot