Annonymous360

empty can

10-103m

kraze3

rots1

-resq-love-obk-

vote away...

i null voted. dont vote for yourself!

Hard decision between 10-103m and Kraze3... but 10 got my vote for the detailing on that piece...

Ver.'s Handstyle.

is the rots one on a carpet???
    i cant see the first one,but i voted kraze3

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dolr
    kill em all

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

10 got mine, soz my entry never got in i 4got
    SLABA

they're all the same

Null vote, they all suck. And 10-13mm or whatever the fuck his name is...that piece is jsut as wack as the rest , shitty ass sloppy letter structure and a bunch of glitzy add ons.

So empty can now does a 3d peice after i beat him with one in the other battle :lol: Coincidence? or not haha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

-resq-love-obk's piece is the only one that I thought didn't look like crap.

I already said mine didnt have any letter structure.. and that I was a toy anyways.. lol.

Rest In Peace.... DFC

Anomers... The aliens are coming!

damn my laziness my entry wouldve been better than those if i didnt lay in bed till 4 ill post it in the blackbook thread or something where should i put it??

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

null

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Doller

Originally posted by snow2skate@Aug 10 2005, 08:16 PM
    why is 10-103m winning? :huh:
    because I suck...I hope to get better someday though....*prays silently* :lol:

rots1 colors are the best so him

i forgot about this shit...
    my bad. kraze3, ill have to battle you some other time if youre up.

uhhh i forgot what the pictures look like... oh nevermind ui remembered. i think i win. and whoever said that ll the sketches just have a bunch of glitsy addons...is an idiot. because only like one or two of them went overboards...mine actually has no addons. i thought the 3d piece was ok... bu the blue should have been shaded more especially on the bottom of the s. peace.
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span><span style=\'color:green\'><span style=\'font-size:13pt;line-height:100%\'>close your mouth and open your eyes.</span></span><span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span>

Originally posted by &#045;resq&#045;love&#045;obk&#045;@Aug 11 2005, 02:16 PM
    uhhh i forgot what the pictures look like... oh nevermind ui remembered. i think i win. and whoever said that ll the sketches just have a bunch of glitsy addons...is an idiot. because only like one or two of them went overboards...mine actually has no addons. i thought the 3d piece was ok... bu the blue should have been shaded more especially on the bottom of the s. peace.
    First, don&#39;t call me an idiot buddy. I said 10-13 mm&#39;s piece was wack letters with glitzy add ons, which is tru, i didnt say yours or anyone else&#39;s piece, so shut your fuckin yappy mouth. And the fact that you like that shitty ass blue 3d piece of shit shows you have just about zero taste and no clue about graffiti.

And you didn&#39;t win either. Look at the poll. All these pieces fuckin suck, but somehow the idiots voted for 10-103mm. Yes I&#39;d say your piece is probably the most deserving to win but that ain&#39;t saying much.