Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Disney Has Bought Marvel!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KidReny!, Aug 31, 2009.

Share This Page

1. KidReny!

KidReny! Senior Member

Yeah its true apparently over the weekend while we where doing whatever, Disney kidnapped the characters of Marvel ALL OF THEM. I dont know if they just bought the rights or they just straight up bought them out but right now DeadPool is shaking hands with Mickey Mouse, (dosent that just make you sick to your stomach). Either way Im mad as hell but theres no doubt that Disney will mess up the Marvel Franchise, but Ima be straight up If I ever see Dead Pool figthing or even on the same screen as Mickey Mouse, I'll go crazy.

What do you guys think?

2. Murphy's law

Murphy's law Senior Member

If they mess up deadpool i will walk to disney and find old Walts frozen head and after using the throte hole to please myself i'll punt the son of a bitch out the fucking mono rail...

3. b SQUARED 08

b SQUARED 08 Senior Member

Link? I'd like to see where you heard this...

4. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

holy fuck thats wack.

5. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

Old thread is old.

I blame slow moderator approval time! :D

jk luv you guys.

6. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

7. DeeSquared

DeeSquared Senior Member

theres no doubt in my mind that im gonna see that picture one day in motion, i swear stan lee must be gettin old

ima tote guns to magic kingdom whos wit me?

8. Murphy's law

That makes me wanna punch babies...And not in a good way..... Like violently.....

9. Bombing With Insurance

Bombing With Insurance Senior Member

10. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

why is everyone trippin about this?? disney owns espn too but you dont see the athletes as disney characters. get over it its a money move there not sabotaging marvel. this is a pointless thread...

11. Proper

Proper Elite Member

ESPN also sucks.

12. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

but they have not been disneyfied. you cant even tell disney has anything to do with them. which was my main point

13. Murphy's law

Besides the Disney commercials every break and the product placement? yeah you can barely tell....

14. wholesaleabc

wholesaleabc Guest

15. KidReny!

KidReny! Senior Member

thats sports yo, disney aint really gonna fuck with that but with marvel oh god theres no limit to what they can fuck up now, just imagine Spider Man fighting with Peta Pang, they do shit with everything they touch and make it only likeable by the little 8 year old children that beg there parents to buy it for them

16. swich

swich Elite Member

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

17. Regius

Regius Senior Member

i hear they bought it for 4 bil ?

18. jaketherake94

jaketherake94 Senior Member

they just did it so that they can eliminate some of the marvel characters, being that theres over like 5,000 characters

19. KidReny!

KidReny! Senior Member

As long as DeadPool Spidey Luke Cage ALL XMEN INCLUDING GAMBIT!!!!!!!! are still in it im fine and all the other really cool ones i dont feel like naming