Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obey Campaign

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I have been wondering what other artist thought about this topic.
    I personally think the whole thing is awesome.
    If you never heard of it visit obeygiant.com.

Peace h34r:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think it is becoming a pop symbol...
    and thats when it loses its effect.
    cliche

true
    its everywhere
    its becoming to fuckin mainstream
    it was on Family Guy, Commercials
    sick of it

They're fuckin sell-outs

Whoabots

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah its not as underground as it used to be
    "some beef is big and some beef is small but what yall call beef aint beef at all"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

boobs
    "some beef is big and some beef is small but what yall call beef aint beef at all"

they aren't sellouts. thats the thing
    they weren't paid or never suggested to family guy to use it. family guy writers just saw it out and abuot and used it in there show.
    i think thats something to respect. thats the definition of getting up
    i keep a pink flag hanging out my backside

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Well in some ways it has sold out, but the whole idea has stayed true to its roots.
    The guy that created it works for a huge Graphic Design Firm that does work for
    Comedy Central and stuff like that. So if you watch Comedy Central movies it always comes up in that stupid intro thing. But hey the meaning is pretty awesome. h34r:

andre the giant was a great wrestler, rip

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

omg andre fame the wresting guy big nose no sir!!

obey is the shit...all the kids now a days just wanna post his face everywhere, fun for the writers, and free advertisment for the company...what more could you want??!!!!
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

:lol: my boy said he met him in california an smoked an L wit him

gust goes 2 show u get high an change the world
    Your signature is your identity. being a individual is very important. its not about being better than anyone else, its about having your own........ we are all diffrenet and can appreciate being diffrent
    -phase2-

I see writers in europe just steeling names that first started in New York. they feel &quot;oh well im the DAZE of Czechoslovakia&quot;. an &quot;im the Daze from Italy&quot;. As if its ok but its not , the fisrt step to being a writer is having an original name, an if you not able to be original then GET OUT THE GAME&#33;&#33;
    -DAZE-

*i dont write REPO*

I think its a waste of money, why spend money buying there stickers, when you can give out the same messeges the stickers are, by just doing graffiti..,

hey how about i punch you in the face?
    ..HeMa OneRr TsV cReW..

Originally posted by KaOs&#045;OneR@Aug 15 2005, 07:56 PM
    hey how about i punch you in the face?
    Id love that man, then after maybe we can have tea and crumpets and watch BET ?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think obey is gay&#33;
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

*in old ladies voice

can i come to?

Whoabots

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha that ryhmed :lol:

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>-JHEMZ-AWK-203-</span></span>

i wouldnt buy any stickers or posters with andre on it, but i dont see anything wrong with making your own

if i ever got into weat pasting and shit...ide just make my own up that said my tag and then ide be getting the props...
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

Originally posted by InvisblSkratchPiklz@Aug 15 2005, 06:05 PM
    true
    its everywhere
    its becoming to fuckin mainstream
    it was on Family Guy, Commercials
    sick of it

They&#39;re fuckin sell-outs
    sell outs? your a fucking idiot. you do graffiti people do street art. i should call u a faggot jumping on a band wagon doing graff kid. shut your mouth if you dont know shit
    http://www.freewebs.com/esteemo/index.htm

^^ peep that for everything.