Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 570 of 728 FirstFirst ... 70470520550560565566567568569570571572573574575580590620670 ... LastLast
Results 11,381 to 11,400 of 14550

Thread: Tags Tags Tags

let that guy rest in motherfuckin peace
    yall full or shit or what?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^ thats what im talking about, canada rocks!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ok i have to repeat again.Ye he died .BUT i live in eastern europe basically and how the fuck would i know that there is some guy in usa called waster12?I understand if you crit me that i am waster12 or waste12 or wasted12 or what ever but only cause he had numbers and i dont you are going to diss me you toy ass phunk?He wasnt world famoes.As i have seen his works now i think they are average american works ( no offence ) . As you can see my flow and style is totally different than your forum waster so shut the fuck up and dont say i am a copycat or person who uses the name purpose. there are several painters here forums too.really there are same named oldschool writers in here east BUT nobody doesnt make such a big noise cause of it.So take your lame ass sig and go get a women to bang instead of computer screen

damn , i did really hurt your feelings on that one
    you gotta learn how to respect shit , wherever you are
    guy is dead man , would you like me to wear your daddy's clothes when he's dead? and say I dont give a fuck cause i'm in eastern europe?
    eat me ?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ahahah LISTEN SHIT HEAD. want me to link about 30 more wasters, waste's around world? or painters with same name as you?AS I STATED BEFORE i dont care who he is who he was.he was painter i respect that from far far far far FAAREST NORTHE EAST.Why should i respect a person who doesnt own fame expect promoted up in forums called bombing science? because one of moderators crew member was waster12 that doesnt make him famoes or giving any shit to me.yea he died. everybody dies sooner or later.who the fuck knows maybe you die tomorrow too spraycan in your ass mugging paint out with shit river.You can wear my daddys clothes any time you want.clothes are clothes names are names.Just because my name is waster doesnt make me instantly to rip off waster12.so please shut your mouth stupid american

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by thatkidyouknew View Post
    hm more self promo
    why do people say this, thats what graffiti is, its self promo
    K B S

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im in canada and iv heard of waster12... if you really wanna be a part of the bombingscience community then open your eyes and read what others write.... not in a taggin sence but just what we type.... dont come on here just to post your own flicks and not read what people type... on that note read half the peoplez on here's quotes or signatures... well maybe not half but a very good percent...... idk just sayin....

ill post up a flick tommorow for talkin................. and why would you call him a stupid american... i think it is kinda easy to see he is mostlikly from canada
    Last edited by SeCreT905; 01-24-2009 at 12:12 AM.

I aint even american , dude.
    learn to speak english properly , 1
    and second of all , your missing my point

well the guy was actually from canada but canada and usa are pretty much the same.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i have painted waster 2 years by now.you want me to start upload my works ? i am not enough old to get that much cash to make 40 meters wide rollers. you barely see this kind clean walls here if youd see they will be pieced over in mather of hours.now you are from canada.i am from estonia.do you make the difference? this is community for uploading pictures and just yadin around.I am not here to make friends and to melt into community i am looking for european crew to set roots on my country and letting me to spread name.and ofcourse i am here to show my artworks.if you would see i would show middle finger to kids who cry too much here.

dude , you pay for your paint?? now thats just sad
    and 2 years LOL omgg dude, youre actually worse then what i actually thought

i hate europe accents. by the way kid no one fucking looks for crew on the internet, go back to middle school.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GitMoney View Post
    I aint even american , dude.
    learn to speak english properly , 1
    and second of all , your missing my point
    you telling me to speak english properly when you are duding here? "düüd whats app?" i dont need english. i am learning it for my own will to communicate with other countrys painters.If i would be russian i would say hey learn russian because many mouths in world are speaking it?maybe you learn my language ? toy

this guy is totally freaking out , he's like i dont give a shit about none of that
    but KEEPS coming back
    hows it called , self esteem problems?
    and I speak 3 fuckin languages

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by pocket change View Post
    i hate europe accents. by the way kid no one fucking looks for crew on the internet, go back to middle school.
    ahahha listen you canhead.DO I HAVE TO GO TO FRANCE OR WHATEVER COUNTRY IN EU ,ON FOOT OR WITH CAR TO FIND OUT WITHOUT CONTACTS in streets " hey what crew are you in? what do you write" you are so stupid.for stupid american its easy to say because you can drive with mule state by state

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this guy is totally freaking out , he's like i dont give a shit about none of that
    but KEEPS coming back
    hows it called , self esteem problems?
    and I speak 3 fuckin languages
    i speak too.and you are actually calling me out right now.you just cant stop?this is gona be long hellava pages of posts.i am a person who fucks you back if you fuck up to me.now eat the soup

you know what , you win.
    RIP waster12

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dude , you pay for your paint?? now thats just sad
    and 2 years LOL omgg dude, youre actually worse then what i actually thought
    You cant steal paints here if 3x security guards front of paint shop, peepers. and most important thing, we got so few paint shops.its easy to say for you i would enjoy to live big country too i can rack paint easily if i would have opertunity.

ROFL this shit is great, im just saying no one is going to take you serious man. finding crews on the internet is just lame and shows how toyish u are. dont fucking worry about some dumb crew, keep painting and do what u want.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i can get to crew in my country if i want. but i dont. i want to meet with new people , new styles. thats my eye of view.i want to travel and paint and smoke the shit up