Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 319 of 728 FirstFirst ... 219269299309314315316317318319320321322323324329339369419 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,380 of 14553

Thread: Tags Tags Tags

Yeah, ok. You got me on that one buddy. Ill put it into terms you can understand.

YOU BE A DUMB MUDDA FUCKKA DAWG. ILL KICK YA FUCKIN ASS 4 SHO LOL. NEXT TIME YA POST IM GUNNA TAKE A BASEBALL BAT 2 YA HEAD.

Drop beats...and bombs too. Both are good.
    V-Unit fo LIFE NUGGAS!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^dope kismet and magik tags

Halifax
    Ender

Deza and Drew

Sea

peep this seon this bitch needed to kick back and have a smoke after peepin the gel status i told u we got the ill recipe

works great on metal tooo!
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fula &#064; Feb 26 2006, 09:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>*
    I speak spanish better than I do english. And I speak better english than you.
    I probably don&#39;t have as many ups as you do because I live in a small town...but I&#39;m pretty well known here..other than stereotypical graffiti guidelines that probably cope2 or seen have set for you, I&#39;m better than you.

I&#39;m not a person who&#39;s life &quot;revolves&quot; around graffiti .but people like me are the people that invent things like graffiti, you&#39;re a follower. don&#39;t believe me? I can make a list of things I&#39;m better than most people in, even the people that do it themselves..

I speak better english than most americans....I speak better spanish than most spanish speakers...I play better soccer, basketball and pool than a lot of players....I am better in graffiti than a lot of writers whove been writing for longer than me(you&#39;re an example)...Computer graphics, weight lifting, politics, world knowledge....

the list goes on stupid cuntface.

** and to the kid that posted above me, ive been in gangs too...Ive been mugged...Ive been chased with machetes...that shits totally different...I&#39;m better than you too.* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

hahahaha

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fula &#064; Feb 26 2006, 09:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>*
    I probably don&#39;t have as many ups as you do because I live in a small town...but I&#39;m pretty well known here..other than stereotypical graffiti guidelines that probably cope2 or seen have set for you, I&#39;m better than you.

I&#39;m not a person who&#39;s life &quot;revolves&quot; around graffiti .but people like me are the people that invent things like graffiti, you&#39;re a follower. don&#39;t believe me? I can make a list of things I&#39;m better than most people in, even the people that do it themselves..

I speak better english than most americans....I speak better spanish than most spanish speakers...I play better soccer, basketball and pool than a lot of players....I am better in graffiti than a lot of writers whove been writing for longer than me(you&#39;re an example)...Computer graphics, weight lifting, politics, world knowledge....

** and to the kid that posted above me, ive been in gangs too...Ive been mugged...Ive been chased with machetes...that shits totally different...I&#39;m better than you too.* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

hahahaha

DENVER the 303! 5280 MILE HIGH SUCKAS!!!!
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that 32 krew stuff is dope. nice post.

fiftyTWOeightyMOBBSTER&#036;

*R.I.P.*WASTER12
    MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT.

DIGEST ?&#33;?&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I love the 1st one it goes so good with the flow &#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

grapez that top one is clean as fuck, except for the G
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>see that is the useless, pointless chit chat that we need more of. thank you ume for blessing this thread with your amazing skills at being useless .
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

ewwwww aer these kids serious

hahahaha

yes i aer serious
    DIGEST ?&#33;?&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

GRAPEZ HAS A BETTER STYLE THAT WHAT EVER THAT GUYS NSAME IS EL SOMETHINGAMO SHUT THA FUCK UP

kismet makes me feel gay sometimes......... :wub:
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You make me feel gay to

Originally posted by HamatoYoshi@Feb 20 2006, 07:13 PM

since he just posted it an a new page came up...
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Originally posted by Mayoh@Jan 15 2006, 01:43 AM
    why would you give me a tip to stop writing till i get better?
    every piece on a wall is a statement to the general population about graffiti, not just telling other writers that you were there

if people see sloppy stuff on the walls they&#39;ll think negatively about graffiti. Cops / Politicians can use pics of shitty tags to convince others of how "bad" it is.
    which eventually = tougher lawas / higher fines / actual time for writers

if "average" people see something beautiful on a wall not only does it give a positive message about graffiti, it twists they&#39;re brain back because they&#39;ve been trained to think graffiti is bad, ugly, horrible whatever...then they see this amazing piece of art, whether a handstyle or whole car....and they start to question the system that tells them the opposite of what they&#39;re feeling

so good graffiti = damage the system
    bad graffiti = build the system

so you can be a pawn of the state or a soldier that destroys it, its up to you
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKCsire)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>should we make the damn search button 13 times bigger and flashing in neon colors or what?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by El Namoso del Famouso con queso@Feb 21 2006, 01:15 PM
    ewwwww aer these kids serious
    i&#39;m wonderin&#39; the same thing :blink:
    IM ONLY DOING THIS SPAMMING SHIT TILL OPRAH COMES ON.

kow,
    what your saying is true to a point, but most people dont, know what good or bad graffiti is, most people think it has to be unreadable, with arrows, nd thats graff,
    they dont know the difference between a tag and a bomb, just that one is bigger then the other,

now if you talking about peices and productions that differnt, most people see all the colors and complexity and like it, but still agree it should be on leagle walls, or they just frown upon it because its on a wall with spray paint, and they cant accept expresion,

i dunno

i dont have hand styles...but i like my tag anyways...
    http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/6439/tagcif1jh.jpg

grapez sucks... the word itself sucks and the toy style sucks too...

yall need to get off his dick