Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 320 of 727 FirstFirst ... 220270300310315316317318319320321322323324325330340370420 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,400 of 14531

Thread: Tags Tags Tags

please stop ur blinding me too many toys in this forum! and im feeling those kismet tags liken the simple straight letter ones alot

name on the creep status
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fula &#064; Feb 26 2006, 09:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>*
    I speak spanish better than I do english. And I speak better english than you.
    I probably don&#39;t have as many ups as you do because I live in a small town...but I&#39;m pretty well known here..other than stereotypical graffiti guidelines that probably cope2 or seen have set for you, I&#39;m better than you.

I&#39;m not a person who&#39;s life &quot;revolves&quot; around graffiti .but people like me are the people that invent things like graffiti, you&#39;re a follower. don&#39;t believe me? I can make a list of things I&#39;m better than most people in, even the people that do it themselves..

I speak better english than most americans....I speak better spanish than most spanish speakers...I play better soccer, basketball and pool than a lot of players....I am better in graffiti than a lot of writers whove been writing for longer than me(you&#39;re an example)...Computer graphics, weight lifting, politics, world knowledge....

the list goes on stupid cuntface.

** and to the kid that posted above me, ive been in gangs too...Ive been mugged...Ive been chased with machetes...that shits totally different...I&#39;m better than you too.* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

hahahaha

your shits alway&#39;s the most insignifigant shit in the picture stop frontin like you run shit.

hahahhaha i never said i run shit. im just doin my thang. payin dues and shit. at least im in the picture. where are you son?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fula &#064; Feb 26 2006, 09:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>*
    I probably don&#39;t have as many ups as you do because I live in a small town...but I&#39;m pretty well known here..other than stereotypical graffiti guidelines that probably cope2 or seen have set for you, I&#39;m better than you.

I&#39;m not a person who&#39;s life &quot;revolves&quot; around graffiti .but people like me are the people that invent things like graffiti, you&#39;re a follower. don&#39;t believe me? I can make a list of things I&#39;m better than most people in, even the people that do it themselves..

I speak better english than most americans....I speak better spanish than most spanish speakers...I play better soccer, basketball and pool than a lot of players....I am better in graffiti than a lot of writers whove been writing for longer than me(you&#39;re an example)...Computer graphics, weight lifting, politics, world knowledge....

** and to the kid that posted above me, ive been in gangs too...Ive been mugged...Ive been chased with machetes...that shits totally different...I&#39;m better than you too.* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

hahahaha

i just got pictures of my old styles haha srryy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

grapez i love that marker u used in thm flixs, its dope

dont post toy shit

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME> ITS NOT A TAG IF ITS ON A PIECE OF PAPER. perhaps if it was cycle or revok or ja in yourblackbook, that is acceptable.

I REPEAT - WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR LITTLE TAGS IN YOUR GEOMETRY NOTEBOOK. OBSERVE THE FIRST PIC ON THIS PAGE. THOSE ARE TAGS. OBSERVE THE LAST IMAGE BEFORE THIS POST. THAT IS SOME TOY&#39;S NAME ON PAPER HIS MOTHER PAID FOR.
    THIS FAGGOTRY MUST COME TO AN END. PLEASE DONT RUIN THE THREADS I POST IN.

by deffinition it is not a tag if its on a piece of paper in a notebook your mom paid for. therefore; by posting that shit u are infact, breaking the rules of bombing science. and gesus should ban you

you hear that GESUS u should ban them like u banned me 10 times for stupider shit.

im not for rules or the enforcement of them in any way. but if u are going to impliment rules you should impliment rules of graffiti.

the basics

1. outlines over tags
    2. fills (throws) over outlines and tags
    3. straits and pieces over #1 and #2
    4. burners over everything.

u break the rules of graff out here in ny u are liable to get your ass beat, your cans took, and your pieces ragged.
    the same should be done when u break the rules on BS. ban these toys. seriously gesus... save "your" forum.

hahahaha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I can see why you have been banned 10 times. I hope you get banned an 11th time for your idiodic ranting&#33;

Oh&#33; And by the way, a Tag is not a name on a wall or in a blackbook. It&#39;s a writers name&#33; RETARD&#33;&#33;
    -OPUS-

can everyone please just shut the fuck up?

Originally posted by Salemkid@Feb 23 2006, 10:57 PM
    I can see why you have been banned 10 times. I hope you get banned an 11th time for your idiodic ranting&#33;

Oh&#33; And by the way, a Tag is not a name on a wall or in a blackbook. It&#39;s a writers name&#33; RETARD&#33;&#33;
    CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SUCK YYOUR A FUCKING TOY YOUR A NOBODY STOP TRYING TO TALK SHIT ON PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY WRITE ON THE REGULAR. KID YOUR A TOY, THERE IS MANY DEFINITIONS FOR A TAG, BUT WE ALL KNOW THE DEFINITION OF TOY, EVER SINCE YOUR BITCHASS POSTED THAT BULLSHIT TRYIN TO ACT LIKE YOU KNOW MORE THAN REAL HEADS.

K THANKZ

etch :wub: :wub:
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You&#39;ve got etch? I thought that was a Sakura...Hook me up, pretty please. I&#39;ll give you brownies

Originally posted by El Namoso del Famouso con queso@Feb 22 2006, 10:16 PM
    name on the creep status
    are those sen cuatro taggs i see?

yo crayon talk to sioc aka etchman
    hes got da stuff
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

wow this thread has really gone a long way

no i didnt do it.....a japanese guy did (serious)
    http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/tiby...rrent=fuuny.flv
    FUNNY AY HE BROKE HIS RIBS

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

[FONT=Impact'][COLOR=black']!! RVS cover my chest , nothing less but the best !![/COLOR][/FONT]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

[FONT=Impact'][COLOR=black']!! RVS cover my chest , nothing less but the best !![/COLOR][/FONT]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by SPEKIOS@Feb 25 2006, 02:47 PM
    if that&#39;s yours it&#39;s major whack.if it&#39;s not it&#39;s fuckin the whackest shit i&#39;ve ever seen.

yeah i think it&#39;s just SEN4 he only says that Sen Quattro thing as a joke.

Panic you live in NY init?
    apparently JA&#39;s been at the etch aswell?
    lot of etch on dem trains then?
    FREE DPM.