Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 366 of 728 FirstFirst ... 266316346356361362363364365366367368369370371376386416466 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,320 of 14553

Thread: Tags Tags Tags

yo on second thought fuck you

"i would have to go to blah blah blah to paint good spots"

fuck u kid. those of us who live the city got no spots left. u live in the suburbs u got mad free walls u can practice at. I WOULD KILL TO PAINT IN TH SUBURBS OR AYWhre other than a dense city. you are tripping

kids like u are scared to go to the city and paint anyways, it looks easy from your moms car on the freeway. well guss what. its not. we go to jail for that shit and get in fights and run and ruin clothing and loose girls for that shit, are u prepared to do that?
    u said u talk shit bcause some *****s on here desereve it, and guess what YOU ARE THAT ***** or wigga shall i say

u deserve it. i hope these toys and fakers tear u to intent shreds

go get some fucking paint, stop making excuses and paint some shit,

or shu the fuck up and get a new hobby. graffiti is not for complacent pushover littl fuckks like you.

like i said, i would love to paint all over your city if givin the chance, you should feel the same way or u ant a writer at all.

im not even gonna bother reading what you typed, but ill shut up untill you see what i put up, ur right on that part.

name talking with mad knowledge right there i agree with every word u say

especialy to all the kids who arnt proud of who they are that shit is tired man u gotta be a little ass imature kid if ur white and acting like your from "the ghetto" when u live in some neighborhood called bird hills or some shit haha just be you damn!

prank call this person 15705733930

Aren't writers supposed to be a united family? We should be, but we're too busy crossing others' shit out. It's annoying as fuck. You must admit. Why fuck over the only ones who actually understand your intentions?
    Fuck the little bangers who fuck up graff; the people who bomb without reason. If you throw up a shit ass drip...and for no reason...you aren't a bomber no matter what. I don't care...it's simple as that.
    Graff is so fucking over rated. The ones who call themselves writers are the ones who are fake as shit. The ones who fly the huge burners and keep their name underground are the ones who are truly the "Graffiti Artists". The ones with a sense of respect for ones like them...these are the "Graffiti Artists".

Originally posted by sloppymouthsex@Jun 26 2006, 08:08 PM
    im not even gonna bother reading what you typed, but ill shut up untill you see what i put up, ur right on that part.
    im glad u got my point but i was talking to mateo.

i guess he got my point too cause he changd his signature to something that dosnt elude to a specific race

Maybe.but ur acting like a god there.U think u have the right to talk shit to everyone an go tough by saying we get into fights n shit but look at you first u spend your life responding to all these kids just so they could admire like you want everyone to.seriously.I was just saying that cuz u say fuk u kid to everyone dat says somtin.So FUK U kid.Stop talking shit on e-net trying to be e-tough

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

neone have some new atlas tags? if so post em up... that dude is fuckin insane wit tags
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

theres a WHOLE thread for atlas tagssssssssss........... well almost. ghehehe look up the flares thread.

fresh pussy....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

mmmmmm
    SUP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by OneTwo@Jun 26 2006, 07:55 PM
    yo on second thought fuck you

"i would have to go to blah blah blah to paint good spots"

fuck u kid. those of us who live the city got no spots left. u live in the suburbs u got mad free walls u can practice at. I WOULD KILL TO PAINT IN TH SUBURBS OR AYWhre other than a dense city. you are tripping

kids like u are scared to go to the city and paint anyways, it looks easy from your moms car on the freeway. well guss what. its not. we go to jail for that shit and get in fights and run and ruin clothing and loose girls for that shit, are u prepared to do that?
    u said u talk shit bcause some *****s on here desereve it, and guess what YOU ARE THAT ***** or wigga shall i say

u deserve it. i hope these toys and fakers tear u to intent shreds

go get some fucking paint, stop making excuses and paint some shit,

or shu the fuck up and get a new hobby. graffiti is not for complacent pushover littl fuckks like you.

like i said, i would love to paint all over your city if givin the chance, you should feel the same way or u ant a writer at all.
    u might wish to paint suburb areas but some kids wuld kill to paint NYC but some wuld rather keep away from that crime town n keep there head on there shoulders when paintin lol

mateo been told by WHAT&#33;
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

who cares where u live, just smash shit. there is spots everywhere, u just have to hit them. also wit the travel shit, thats on some bullshit son. stop bein bitchweight if u feel like u "have" to travel to paint, and you dont do it, then this isnt the thing for u. im constantly traveling i can be in brooklyn, queens, downtown, the bronx, philadelphia, random suburbs of philly, upstate, or whatever on any given night, but no matter what im always painting. stop making excuses and being bitches, just paint. thats real.

OneTwo isnt acting like hes fucking god, its just that when people like us and many others on the forum such as waster, upfe, havik, avos, eyes, loaf, and shit are actually PAINTING and out putting work in the streets, risking A LOT, fighting, being actual fucking WRITERS, and then we come online and theres these little homos acting all hard thinkin they are so cool talkin shit on the internet, that gets me (and many others) mad tight. most of these kdis who talk shit on here actin like they bomb and they are writers really ARE NOT SHIT. and you make it really obvious. keep ya mouth shut kids, stop blabbing because you arent anything untill you post your own shit and its actually decent. most of these kids arent writers, they are just jocks man. real *****s and painters on this site know whjat im sayin for sure.
    FUCK BEEF ***** I START PORK FOR DAYS HOLLA

^damn&#33; standing ovation for you right now&#33; haha

cror crime in ny has gone down alot

prank call this person 15705733930

Aren&#39;t writers supposed to be a united family? We should be, but we&#39;re too busy crossing others&#39; shit out. It&#39;s annoying as fuck. You must admit. Why fuck over the only ones who actually understand your intentions?
    Fuck the little bangers who fuck up graff; the people who bomb without reason. If you throw up a shit ass drip...and for no reason...you aren&#39;t a bomber no matter what. I don&#39;t care...it&#39;s simple as that.
    Graff is so fucking over rated. The ones who call themselves writers are the ones who are fake as shit. The ones who fly the huge burners and keep their name underground are the ones who are truly the &quot;Graffiti Artists&quot;. The ones with a sense of respect for ones like them...these are the &quot;Graffiti Artists&quot;.

i must say tho, mateo got BUUUUUUURNNED LOLOl

waster ya hurrrrrrrrrrrd?

werd postmanslutturizm hahaha

Word up to NAME for putting NYC on the map, BK&#33;
    And much agreed all these kids from Canada and the burbs fuck shit up, No direspect to the real Canadian heads /smashing the fr8ts. And not even knowing NAME i can tell you he has ups cause ive seen his shit in my city.
    Fuck bitches, get money.

if you&#39;re canadian it doesn&#39;t mean you paint freights..
    you know, we DO have walls.
    jadesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

haha word us canadians run freights eh

Sixteen ounces to a pound, twenty more to a ki
    A five minute sentence hearing and you&#39;re no longer free

(&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

canada? walls? No way, man. theres no "walls" in canada. they just have freights put in their homes and buildings to seperate rooms and shit. no walls though.
    FUCK BEEF ***** I START PORK FOR DAYS HOLLA

lol me 2 thatd be pretty sick

Sixteen ounces to a pound, twenty more to a ki
    A five minute sentence hearing and you&#39;re no longer free

(&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

Originally posted by POSTMANSLUT5000@Jun 29 2006, 01:04 AM
    canada? walls? No way, man. theres no "walls" in canada. they just have freights put in their homes and buildings to seperate rooms and shit. no walls though.
    bahaha, funny shit
    jadesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss