and i dont see why..................

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by atlarge@Dec 6 2005, 04:10 PM
    im my mine i like handstyles more then bombing
    does this make any sense to anyone?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Sluts_r_us+Dec 8 2005, 11:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sluts_r_us @ Dec 8 2005, 11:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-atlarge@Dec 6 2005, 04:10 PM
    im my mine i like handstyles more then bombing
    does this make any sense to anyone? [/b][/quote]
    i think he means in my mind or sumtin.......

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

kthnx

Originally posted by AMAZ tbscrew@Dec 4 2005, 06:34 PM

and i did an essay in skool for on of my teachers in handstyle..she made me type it..that shit was 4 pages long all handy&#39;s lol
    haha, i used to do that in high school. i got into graff when i was like a jr. and i&#39;d practice all the time. while the teacher would be talking, i&#39;d go through like 10 pages in my notebook. by the end of the year, i had it down, i think. it looked good anyway. and my handwriting would, and still remains, all graff looking. i know who&#39;s cool by them asking me. they&#39;ll be like, are you into graffiti or something? then i ask them how they could tell, and they are always like, i got a friend who&#39;s into it and he does his S&#39;s like you do.

&quot;I sleep next to women that I don&#39;t deserve, they like to hurt my pride, while I work their nerves&quot;

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegimite on toast &#064; Nov 17 2005, 02:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (FadeProof &#064; Nov 17 2005, 04:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ*ÂÂ* natives are dope, i&#39;m one.
    one part native, one part writer, one part skater.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Do you come assembled? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

and that&#39;s a dope ass avitar slut.

&quot;I sleep next to women that I don&#39;t deserve, they like to hurt my pride, while I work their nerves&quot;

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegimite on toast &#064; Nov 17 2005, 02:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (FadeProof &#064; Nov 17 2005, 04:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ*ÂÂ* natives are dope, i&#39;m one.
    one part native, one part writer, one part skater.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Do you come assembled? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

yo save what kinda marker u used in your handstyle?

and what yall think is a good marker to write in a notebook with

Originally posted by &#045;save@Dec 5 2005, 02:14 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ nice man i do the same shit just to piss off teachers..

- and how long before you get serously ill at handstyles
    my cuzin tought me 2 do handstyle&#39;s before i was even into graffiti or anything..i tght i looked cool so just started writing my name in handstyle and stuff..and then once i got into graff i was already set wit my hnadstyle and just needed a name..

it shouldnt take u long 2 get ur handstyle down...buy a notebook or suttin..and strat doing handstyles on every page..ull get it down faster...ull start out with a crapy style tho and end up with a good one that u like
    EVEX_ebk

bump. +1.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

practising my handstyle gives me a headache :wacko:

it sucks

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I practice em so much it&#39;s like I do it subconciously it&#39;s really weird. Then I come back to my senses and try to stay focused.

bleh..i hope i dont get flamed...but if you need something to work on your handstyles with i suggest like highlighters...for one if they dont bleed so its saving your pages in your notebook.paper. or whatever.. and you cant go writing with a highlighter so its not like wasting a marker on practicing on your style.. i like the chisel tips.. next best thing to a square flat nibs. on most paint markers. unless its round..bleeh..umm. i also like the liquid highlighters.instead of that spongy cotton thing inside is liquid. flows better in my opinion..keep workin on it and develop you own style. be unique. so wen ppl see it they be liek "damn thats siick".. havent been satisfied with my own so i cant give anyone that much advice..

edit.

oh i went on that grand rapids link.
    saw this..

if pic doesnt work..

i was way up north near berkely. (oakland, SF) and i saw just the pig in the star stickers (no usps sticker)on a bunch of stop signs near Telegraph St.

wanna sig?..ill hook you up. however you want it.

ive been on BS longger then you think..

dont know if its been said, cos i only read this page, but that pig sticker is from here

http://www.notmygovernment.com/nmg.html

kans
    KANS

straight from south town

no more 2002 issue of usps stickers, sucks, had no watermark, and were much more weather resistant, i should have saved the few bit that i came across...
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I practice em so much it&#39;s like I do it subconciously it&#39;s really weird. Then I come back to my senses and try to stay focused.
    same here. I just scribble on anything.
    "doodle" as skeme would say :P
    it&#39;s paint that&#39;s runnin&#39; through my veins

Sometimes I write my handstyle over and over in old notebooks, it helps

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its really sad, my desk is almost completly covered in handstyles becuase of daydreaming. I dont think I could erase all of em even if they are all in pencil

I got my girl writtin my handy on her notebooks and shit with hearts.
    Fuck bitches, get money.

bitch&#33;
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

when ever i feel like throwin down i immediately get to handstyles but......

WHAT THE HELL IS A FLAIR????????????????? :huh:
    &quot;Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.&quot;
    <span style=\'color:green\'>Lucky Buddha</span>