Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Belton Molotow or Montana Black

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Teyegris313, Sep 29, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Teyegris313

Teyegris313 Member

Belton Molotow or Montana

not black, just Which company do you prefer in geneeral and why

or do you prefer both?:confused:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
  2. zennegen

zennegen Banned

i've heard belton is better, and as far as i know, montana black is low pressure. i've never used it, so i'm not sure, but if that's the case, there is a difference.

3. CAN-KILLER

CAN-KILLER Senior Member

montna black is high pressure beltons has a touchier valve which is better

4. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

Ya montana black is high pressure montana gold is low pressure. Who cares though they are both a knock of MTN the original and better montana paint.

5. Delse

Delse Senior Member

6. Teyegris313

Teyegris313 Member

Belton Molotow has high pressure cans also

7. toys!

toys! Senior Member

Belton molotow cans would be compared to montana gold better than black its much closer in quality to montana gold cans . The gold has a variable pressure valve and so do beltons. Blacks to the best of my knowlage do not.

8. ovoid709

ovoid709 Member

Belton for piecing when you have time, Black for bombing when you need speed. If you're new to painting, the best thing to learn on are those cheap Walmart cans. The process may be very frustrating, but you will learn a great deal more about can control when using a more difficult paint.

9. tha wite rabbit

tha wite rabbit Senior Member

mtn black is high pressure with not such great paint
    mtn gold is low pressure with the same paint, but a better valve system'
    molotow is low pressure with a thicker paint
    spanish montana is high pressure with by far the best paint

and if ur starting out or even have been writing for a while rustos the shit for outlines with cheap dirty walmart fills

10. Teyegris313

Teyegris313 Member

i could have swore mtn gold has low and high pressure

mtn gold has acrylic paint in it for a better finish, so how does it have the same paint as black?

how is spanish montana better when its not uv protected/grinded paint or acrylic paint like belton and mtn gold?

spanish montana is hand made paint

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  11. Teyegris313

Teyegris313 Member

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  12. ovoid709

ovoid709 Member

Can you please stop making threads? Go fucking paint and learn this shit yourself. If you want to read peoples' opinions go read the toy forums where all of this information is readily available in abundance. That is the purpose of their existence.

Could the mods please delete this thread? Mentally deficient people should not be given a voice.

13. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

Belton for fucking sure. Belton all day long. Thicker, more opaque, easier to mix, variable pressure... Fuck montana.

14. CAN-KILLER

CAN-KILLER Senior Member

lets see rusto for bombing
    hell rusto for everything

15. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

Your fucking dumb THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT MONTANAS! German and spanish. There is no such thing as MTN gold. MTN is one brand Montana gold is another. And if it was acrylic paint you dumbass, it would wash off. Some other guy already tried explaining that too you how its not acrylic. So learn shit before you are saying all this dumb shit.

16. ovoid709

ovoid709 Member

17. Teyegris313

Teyegris313 Member

why does it have a brighter finish if it doesnt have acrylic in it? its obviously got somthing in it retard

countless other stores and websites say montana gold has acrylic in it! why would they lie!?

and i know mtn is spanish, i just felt like spellin it like dat bytch!:D

18. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

19. Teyegris313

Teyegris313 Member

20. ovoid709

ovoid709 Member

I see where your misinformation comes from now. The craft supply stores do list it in their product sheets as acrylic...but they're wrong. The MSDS sheet for the paint issued by Motip-Dupli (the manufacturer), lists it as an alkyd based lacquer. You're still wrong, but at least this time you showed the source where the mix-up came from.
    At least now I know you're not completely retarded. Listen to the advice more experienced writers give you, and treat them with respect.