Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graden Craft Terracotta Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Nurseofgonzo, Oct 3, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Nurseofgonzo

Nurseofgonzo Senior Member

So,

My girlfriend and I were at the garden center last week picking out some new flowers and I noticed these pens called Garden Craft Terracotta Markers sitting in the check out isle. I didn't know anything about them, but from what the saleslady said about them they seemed to be pretty decent markers for, "designing pots for flowers" as I explained. I picked up a few of them and started drawing with them etc. when I got home. They seem to work pretty well.

The other day I was in the restroom and I had my black pen in my purse. I tried a small tag on the stall wall and it seems to work pretty well, the only problem I'm noticing is it takes a little time to dry and drips a bit. Not much, mind you, but enough to skew the letters etc. The plus side to them is they are really really cheap, about fifty cents a piece and they seem to last forever (I have been sketching with them since they don't bleed though my papers etc everyday since picking these up) and they are still going strong.

I was wondering if anyone else has tried these, and if they hold up over time in weather etc etc. Also, I was wondering about alternatives for really quick use; I don't really know much about markers or what options are even out there.

Anyway, I though some of you may like the idea of these so thought I'd throw them out there. Plus no questions asked when you buy them, well for us at least...you boys go in there saying you would like to decorate pots and you may get a few raised eyebrows :p

2. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

There is a marker thread.

3. Delse

Delse Senior Member

are you a chick? "was in the restroom and I had my black pen in my purse"

4. Siner

Siner Senior Member

It`s either a dike , or a guy with a purse.

5. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Lesbian... on bombing science!?
    hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate

on the real though they are pretty much the same exact thing as a zig posterman
    WHich just so happens to be a great marker.

6. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

They have em at michaels?

7. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Garden Section
    I havn't seen them at my michaels lately tho

8. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

Yeah I just looked at their site and it didnt say they had them.. All the paint pens at hobby lobby are expensive as hell...

9. Nurseofgonzo

lol..yeah...so I may be in cali, but I'm not a guy with a purse :p lol...

Yeah, these seem to work pretty well...it's easiest to find these it seems in warm weather places etc year round and seasonal in other places (my friends back in Ohio can't find them it seems...).

But yeah...lesbian on your site...you've been invaded. but no dike :p thats my girlfriend lol :D

Just a question though..why is it always such a big deal when I post on these sites?? Do you guys just never talk to girls or what? every forums like this it's like I"m the only female out there..and I know for sure there's more of us.

later

10. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

so wait..............you...are a lesbian??

11. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

Wait.. Lesbians carry purses??

12. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

she must be the girl in the relationship.

13. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

Nurse can we have pics of you? I wanna rate you on the fuckable scale

14. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

we think alike sir. she may be a sexy lesbian. but then again most full blown lesbians are ugly.

15. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

True.. but she could be one of those sexy straight chicks who had a bad experience and wanted to try chicks for once. Hence the actually carrying a purse.. Or maybe she's a bi attention whore. Who knows. Lesbians are usually either an 8 or a -4 on the scale. It's a hit or miss.

16. Nurseofgonzo

ha, well should have expected that one :p. I can put up a pic sometime today for sure I guess...btw not all full on lesbians are ugly lol..but yeah most of us are NOT like your movies lead you to believe..lol..you can't usually pick us out in a crowd, we're just normal people :p To be honest I was hoping to get help related to markers, and it's a little offensive that simply being a gay woman is such a big fucking deal but oh well..not everyone in this world is capable of having an open enough mind to be considered chill...

anyway

Thank god I grew up with brothers, else I'd have some problems within this community it seems lol...espc in SD..extremely masculine area...

Anyway lol..back to makers :p

I noticed that if you use these on any kind of concrete etc the tips of them tend to get shredded and the shape becomes really wide and unpredictable...so more or less these seem decent for sketching etc etc. maybe some stalls, signs etc. but nothing major.

Someone mentioned a markers thread..is it easy to find etc? or could someone post a link to it (I'm not the best with computers or forums lol..facebook is about all I usually do on here :p). I don't know anything about makers, what kinds work for what, what the different types are etc.

thanks

BTW post your pictures so I can rate you as a fuckable object instead of a person as well..only fair wouldn't you say??

damn, now I know for sure why I'm totally done with men...ban me...whatever..but honestly respect as a human being would be nice instead of an object...

wow...now I see why most adolescent males are single and sit at home playing with themselves...

17. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

well shes online now so we shall see if we can get pics. but your senarios are possible

so..........your not bi?

and btw we could care less if your a girl. there are girls on here but they all got a hard time when they first came on so if you cant handle it leave. and if you cant tell by the earlier posts no one else has tried these markers and they dont carry them around there areas.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  18. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

I'm not saying you aren't a person.. I'm just saying anything with a vagina and tits is a fuckable object. And yes if you try to hit up rough concrete it will fuck up any soft nib marker... so if whack writers are toys.. are whack girl writers dildos?

19. Asis

Asis Senior Member

this thread should stay on behalf of the fact that she is a lesbian

NEW lesbian thread...

this made my day

20. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

Haha she said Gay Woman.