Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast

post your tips on how to get up on rooftops and other buildings.

i look around the building and look for close trees that i can climb and jump on to the building from it. i look for a big pipe leading up to the roof.
    and look if a car or van or trailor is parked next to it, so i get up on it and get on to the roof. or i get a friend that has a tall van i can get up on. then i tell him to park near it so i can get up.

here is a pic on how to get up on top that i made:

just use you graffiti mind.

-----------------

um? you didnt need to use a spacific place, not like any of us are going there.

but um this is pointless, and anyone with a brain would of done that, you dont need to have a visual and yeah be creative when getting on a roof. you wont alyse need a VAN.

w/e.

Oh, and goodluck getting to the top of that tree those tope branches are probably the most sturdiest ones ive ever seen.

<span style=\'colorrange\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>
    The game is not only dangerous, but it&#39;s most strange
    </span></span>

K3&#092;/&#092;/L

MATEO thats a tight as sig.

<span style=\'colorrange\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>
    The game is not only dangerous, but it&#39;s most strange
    </span></span>

too bad he didn&#39;t do it

edit
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by fiction@Aug 16 2005, 09:37 PM
    um? you didnt need to use a spacific place, not like any of us are going there.

but um this is pointless, and anyone with a brain would of done that, you dont need to have a visual and yeah be creative when getting on a roof. you wont alyse need a VAN.

w/e.

Oh, and goodluck getting to the top of that tree those tope branches are probably the most sturdiest ones ive ever seen.
    its just a sample you dumbass.
    and this thread will help people that need some tips on getting
    on top of roofs shithead dont post anymore.

-----------------

his thread is fucking wack you are all pussies. shut th fuck up about it and go get on top of it. hre is no rhyme or reason when u actually bomb shit and climb shit. you encouter so many things that u cant go on a forum and tell people how to do it. you dont know. cause you didnt go up there. thats the point of roof pieces

so shut the fuck up and go claim some spots. these are old as fuck

haha i like to climb

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that&#39;s not even a tree it&#39;s like a large bush.
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

Originally posted by dense@Aug 16 2005, 09:53 PM
    post your tips on how to get up on rooftops and other buildings.

i look around the building and look for close trees that i can climb and jump on to the building from it. i look for a big pipe leading up to the roof.
    and look if a car or van or trailor is parked next to it, so i get up on it and get on to the roof. or i get a friend that has a tall van i can get up on. then i tell him to park near it so i can get up.

here is a pic on how to get up on top that i made:

just use you graffiti mind.
    haha so why isnt there a bomb on that ? go do it you fuck. dont sit in front of your comp and pretend.

Every1 That Is Into Beatboxing Must Chek This

QUOTE (snow2skate @ May 21 2005, 10:22 PM)
    hmmmmmmmmmm, if etch melts into glass..then wont it melt threw a skinny ass peice off plastic which makes up your bingo daber?....ive got a metal 1 inch wide marker, anythin goes in that thing and its nice and safe...ÂÂ*

QUOTE (scythe @ May 31 2005, 12:13 AM)
    ^dude no offence but it looks like u fuckin had a siesure with a pen in ur hand.

Aren&#39;t you meant to be better at graff if noone can read it?
    Cos you can camoflauge it and stuff?

QUOTE (snow2skate @ Jul 5 2005, 03:21 PM)
    Hey i got a question, What if your painting a bridge or some wall, ... then should it not be illegal? cause your painting ontop of paint that another person bought and painted the wall with

QUOTE (cess&#33; @ Aug 28 2005, 02:26 AM)
    my dads a cop

QUOTE (Seen2much @ Aug 31 2005, 01:43 PM)
    Hello, I am graffiti painter from China...
    ...I like very big penis, i have too.

QUOTE (The Incredible D @ Aug 29 2005, 10:32 PM)
    i how many men does it take to open up a can of beer?
    none. it should be open by the time the bitch brings it to the couch.

QUOTE (seap&#33; @ Jul 7 2005, 05:14 AM)
    a black man is like a chick with big tits,
    everybody notices when they walk in a room
    but nobody says nothin.

rasetwo web site
    ADD ME ON MYSPACE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

do ne off australian&#39;s on this site have ne flix??can ne1 hook me up on registering wid 2true.org cause i get this debug_Error thing..pising me off
    <span style=\'color:red\'>Everythink is real on this concrete and steal</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

2true.zuluvisuals.com

Originally posted by FaMoU&#036; NaMo&#036;@Aug 16 2005, 10:20 PM
    his thread is fucking wack you are all pussies. shut th fuck up about it and go get on top of it. hre is no rhyme or reason when u actually bomb shit and climb shit. you encouter so many things that u cant go on a forum and tell people how to do it. you dont know. cause you didnt go up there. thats the point of roof pieces

haha i like to climb
    look sorry if you did not understand you sick fucking moron:
    this thread is for only tips on how to get up on buildings.

TIPS

You shithead.

-----------------

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

god damn...some of you kids are so stupid.....why think of a weird ass way of getting up somewhere.....look for stairs first of all, yeah, inside the building......If you want to paint somewhere it doesn&#39;t have to be the weirdest way possible, use common sence...
    In the beginning, God created thug mansion and the earth
    (Genesis 1:1)

Because I came down from thug mansion, not to do my own will but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:38)

Originally posted by FuLa@Aug 17 2005, 01:27 AM
    god damn...some of you kids are so stupid.....why think of a weird ass way of getting up somewhere.....look for stairs first of all, yeah, inside the building......If you want to paint somewhere it doesn&#39;t have to be the weirdest way possible, use common sence...
    ok there we go some fucking tips.
    was that so fucking hard to type huh?
    some fucking tips...........
    you stupid fucks.

-----------------

you brought it on yourself sucker.
    dense....such a fitting name.

fuck sake who makes a thread on how to climb roofs it all depends on the roof that shit is obvious u cant give people tips on how to climb all roofs close this shit
    Homer: Marge? Since I&#39;m not talking to Lisa, would you please ask her to pass me the syrup?
    Marge: Dear, please pass your father the syrup, Lisa.
    Lisa: Bart, tell Dad I will only pass the syrup if it won&#39;t be used on any meat product.
    Bart: You dunkin&#39; your sausages in that syrup homeboy?
    Homer: Marge, tell Bart I just want to drink a nice glass of syrup like I do every morning.
    Marge: Tell him yourself, you&#39;re ignoring Lisa, not Bart.
    Homer: Bart, thank your mother for pointing that out.
    Marge: Homer, you&#39;re not not-talking to me and secondly I heard what you said.
    Homer: Lisa, tell your mother to get off my case.
    Bart: Uhhh, dad, Lisa&#39;s the one you&#39;re not talking to.
    Homer: Bart, go to your room.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

look for pipes goin up the side,
    other roofs you can use to acces other roofs,
    get a grappling hook,
    take 4 plungers and attach them to yer hands and feet for climbing glass buildings,
    look for buildings close together so you can "shimmy" up in between them
    h34r: be a ninja

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by FaMoU&#036; NaMo&#036;@Aug 16 2005, 10:20 PM

haha i like to climb
    look names whack graff on the top of that building
    its a good thing other people will see it there
    because people just walk on top of buildings all the time

those pictures somehow end up in every thread. their old&#33; everyone has seen them 10 times.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>