Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Aster.one View Post
    Im not the best, but im not poor.. I like my good qualitynpaint kthxbye
    Seconded...if you don't know what you're doing it's just putting down wasted money.

Dude ive used montana black, and ironlak and ironlak > black... Havnt had a problem with one can yet... Keep your shit shook!

its all about ironlak.. plus ive had problems with montana. sooo. Ironlak all the way

Never had a problem with montana, but where i was living it was 11$ a can.. Im on van island if anyone knows ANY art stores that sell good paint PlEASE LET ME KNOW!!

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Never had a problem with montana, but where i was living it was 11$ a can.. Im on van island if anyone knows ANY art stores that sell good paint PlEASE LET ME KNOW!!
    Go online? For me it is way cheaper to buy online versus buying IRL mainly because the closet store for me is about a 2 hour drive. So I just buy online, besides I love Ironlak for fills and I love Montana for flaired handstyles so I get both. But now I'm looking at Molotow.
    Last edited by maizy; 11-13-2011 at 03:44 PM.

Lol no one delivers paint to the yukon terr., canada... :/ im in bc now, and order off BS, but i wanna know where some good stores are in my area
    If any one knows of any art stores on van island that sell good paint, please let me know.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Lol no one delivers paint to the yukon terr., canada... :/ im in bc now, and order off BS, but i wanna know where some good stores are in my area
    Well I'm in the middle of no were as well so don't feel bad.

Lol it sucks monkey tits..
    If any one knows of any art stores on van island that sell good paint, please let me know.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hardcore Montana is #1!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yup but i have structure and non wack letters, simple but not wack.. I am by no means a hipster.. And im def. Not a kid.. We dont get rusto in canada asshat.. Well not where i live, and tremclad (a rusto product) sucks my wrinkly sack.. Painters touch or bust, but now its that female 360 cap bullshit.. So you sir are the one who needs to shut the fuck up.. I have posted here with ledgends asshat..
    your a moron you posted with legends and you can't even spell the word correctly ... by the way posting with "legends" doesn't make you shit just a person on a forum. Your a kid no grown ass man is going to say asshat and if he does he is a faggot. who the hell do you think makes painters touch you idiot .
    Only Fuck Fat Bitches Crew !!

Rusto, durr, spelling is pointless on an iphone when you have fat thumbs, and i dont know what
    Your poblem is with me, but i think you can fuck off

If you think tremclad and painters touch are the same you should quit now..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

don't take it personal its all talk

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

watch out man, this ***** be postin with legends!!!!! LMAO he must know everything right?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

evolve's darks are awesome, 4 a can, their lights are fairly transparent thou

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

rib your a legend bro it is an honor to post with you on this forum

fuck you guys are retarded,and not worth my time, did i once say i know everything.. no..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ironlak cans are bunk!!! i bought fifty dollars worth of em and the all worked like \shit...they were always clogging and half the fuckin caps out there dont even work on em....use the proper graff tools..Molotow!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ironlak for sure

I have 30 cans of lak 20 of molotow, and havnt had a problem with either one, or had a problem with molotow going over wet lak..and as for it coming out "dry" if you mean the first 10 sceeonds comes out like silly string, its supposed to. Never had a problem with clogging, or with caps fitting..