Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

When you use lak, start the can with a pink dot.. Then switch to whatever..
    If any one knows of any art stores on van island that sell good paint, please let me know.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Aster.one View Post
    fuck you guys are retarded,and not worth my time, did i once say i know everything.. no..
    umad bro? you didnt say it, but imply it with every1 of your posts. you wont take anybody elses answer into consideration but your own. Which make me think you think you know everything.

I know EVERYTHING. So I know what you know, and what you think you may know but dont know

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Only Fuck Fat Bitches Crew !!

Lol ^^ i take other ppls answers in to consideratio, dont mean i listen to them or agree with the
    If any one knows of any art stores on van island that sell good paint, please let me know.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ironlak kinda smells like candy

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ironlak tastes like candy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ironlak fades,
    Tex Heads..PM me..

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by inpho_211 View Post
    ironlak fades,
    Yeah it does but Ironlak has also made the fade protector. Which is only useful for legal pieces or small quiet fr8 yards.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i've never tried montana, neither spanish or german, i've tried a few old school krylons, alot of rust-o's, a couple of ironlak, and alot of off brand dollar paints, i'd say if you have to apply fade protector to make it last, it ain't worth it,

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

today i first tried ironlak,cuz in europe and especialy Bulgaria,ironlaks are rare to see in shops..so i bought myself one can of Ironlak to test it.My impression is that ironlak are not good paint compared with montata,because when i first sprayed it(shaked it a minute or so)it started spraying this thing like party cream or something like that...then i sprayed more and finaly it gave up and started the paint.The paint itself is not good in my opinion i bought white ironlak and it faded super fast nomater how many second i sprayed..it dripped like hell and didn't cover up well.So i will stick from this time to Montana,Molotow and other brand of paint And Ironloak smells weard fuck

take this from someone who has been writing for more than 10 years. rusto is best. montana over ironlack for sure. ironlack fades why would u get it unless ur doing something thats gonna get buffed right after...like clean trains

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

both there dope also fresh paint is great.
    Yo, Fuck yo IPOD!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

never tried fresh, they're gonna have mad colors soon though,

Ironlak has a great selection of colours but in terms of overall paint and valve flow i like molotows. But i have nothing against ironlaks theyre a good brand of paint. So if you are looking for great paint and cheap ones ironlaks are the way to go. Molotows are expensive :/

Ironlak by far..
    y0.

Quote Originally Posted by snal View Post
    today i first tried ironlak,cuz in europe and especialy Bulgaria,ironlaks are rare to see in shops..so i bought myself one can of Ironlak to test it.My impression is that ironlak are not good paint compared with montata,because when i first sprayed it(shaked it a minute or so)it started spraying this thing like party cream or something like that...then i sprayed more and finaly it gave up and started the paint.The paint itself is not good in my opinion i bought white ironlak and it faded super fast nomater how many second i sprayed..it dripped like hell and didn't cover up well.So i will stick from this time to Montana,Molotow and other brand of paint And Ironloak smells weard fuck
    It's supposed to first spray out like silly string. That's just how thick it is. You really gotta shake the shit outta it. I usually shake it more than I would montana, because of the thickness it has.

coverage wise.. i like how ironlak can cover montana n other shit. as for whoever mentioned mtn 94 like 3 yrs ago, doesn't mtn 94 have lower pressure than ironlak?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I like ironlak more, it smells better and's cheaper. At my local graff shop ironlak's 6.50 per can and montana's 10.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^dam that's some expensive paint, I can get lak for $3.50 and that's the pricey stuff. Dollar Cans!! FTW
    -just your average neighborhood Spiderman

deffinetly prefer montana over ironlak...theres just something awesome about the way it feels coming out of the can when u hold it... the laks aright tho and its much cheaper....i just hate that silly string shit...honestly i wish that they still made rusto so u could put the caps on it .. cuz rusto beats all these fancy overpriced paints...