Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rival Crews

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by THANKful AKIH, Aug 17, 2005.

Share This Page

1. THANKful AKIH

THANKful AKIH Senior Member

:huh: Ever had a fight or confrontation with an other crew or writer. From defending a line or spot or taken it form them. tell all your stories

2. Shrink

Shrink Senior Member

Not yet, but some toys keep crossing us out.

3. Kraze3

Kraze3 Senior Member

yer that fucks me off big time. they think its funny but i think its a braking leg offense

4. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

yeh, a little while back there was this dick who wrote nasty, stupid little tag fag, anyways he kept lining me for a solid 2 months, and i finally caught up with him, i was walking down the street and i hear someone behind me, i look around and its him, so i carry on walking, take my watch off, roll my jacket sleeves up ready to beat this kids ass, i turn around and hit him..left him there then went to catch the train. was weird cause pretty much there was no words spoken, i hit him, he went down, i walked off, calm as a hindu cow haha

5. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

yay, was he ur age or younger?

6. oblong

oblong Elite Member

the crew i am running with now wanted to kill me before i was recruited

7. Scratch

Scratch Senior Member

Yea, theres three writers in my town that just tagged over all of my and my crews tags... its like Naser, SNR, and some other guy... whats funny is they all used the EXACT same marker on EVERY tag. What really pissed me off was that above mine (on an electrical box in town) they wrote "Learn Your Letters..." Aggh, I thought i looked up to em, but w/e, not everyones nice in graff :unsure:

8. secto1

secto1 Member

awhile ago back in 97 there was a crue that called them selves TPK it stood for The Piece Killaz it was a bunch of toy writers that were haters but they made a mess of all the local writers work they would write dumb stuff over our stuff they would put lines through tags and bombs and write TPK after they defaced our stuff most of us writers and our crews found out who was doing it and let me say they wont ever be doing it again here it is 8 years latter and no problems...

9. calculating infinity

calculating infinity Elite Member

i caught a kid going over one of my tags at a busstop so i beat him senseless.

10. southgate

southgate Senior Member

THIS IS A GOOD ONE...I WAS TAGGING IN SOUTHWEST DETROIT ALL ALONE CAUSE I COULDN'T GET NO ONE TO GO WITH ME...I THOUGHT THE COST WAS CLEAR AND I WAS IN GANG TERRITORY. THESE PEOPLE THAT TAG REAL GOOD GRAFF CALLED AK'S CAME UP TO ME AND WAS LIKE WHAT ARE U DOING?..I'M JUST A KAT FROM THE SUBURBS SO I WAS JUST LIKE LET ME LEAVE AND I WON'T COME BACK AND THEY AGREED AND BOMBED TIGHTER GRAFF OVER MY STUFF..SOUTHWEST DETROIT IS BAD THOUGH IM GLAD I DIDN'T GET KILLED OVER THAT STUFF..

11. jabon!

jabon! Senior Member

ive never gotten into a fight over graff, i dont usually get into many fights...but lets just say ive had words with a couple of crews and toys, and never again have they thought bout crossin out... my crew is huge here in spain, gettin bigger and bigger... another thing that is in our favor is me being 6' 4" with a muscular build due to quite a bit of surf...

peace

G

12. aerosolhaze

aerosolhaze Senior Member

i let my dog go on some dumb bitch that kept crossing our shit out and it was hella funny cuz hes like screamin and my dog is mauling the fuck outve him because he hates everything that walks lmao

13. you'll never paint steel

you'll never paint steel Senior Member

the only story i believe is infamous'

i wont make some shit up to make myself look hard, ive never got into any trouble with graffiti, i actually try to stay clear of it really, getting hurt over its just plain fucking stupid

14. Haste

Haste Senior Member

you aren't in a crew.
    the only crew that wanted to kick your ass was TOA. we later recruited you. and then the crew died...
    you don't even write...

15. 50 pence

50 pence Member

lol, oblong got told

16. 2KoS

2KoS Senior Member

17. disposable_hero

disposable_hero Elite Member

18. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

Im pretty sure Oblong could rip all you new ones graffiti wise.

19. $NAKE$

$NAKE$ Elite Member

awhile ago this guy that wrote Orly was taggin everything in my hood.
    me and my boys were on the look out ready for a beat down.
    He had this HUge "orly" on a brigde in my hood, so i drew Even Bigger Arrow pointing at his tag and i wrote A.K.A Little BItch, FAg, PUSSY HOMO. shit like that. the next day im walkin across the same brigd and the goddamn kid wrote. (Nope you are). in small ass letters. i laughed. got over it.

heres some of the hate that others expressed to ORLY.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/ben_clock/125_2563.jpg

20. morning_wood

morning_wood Elite Member

That's not beef.

That's tots 'beefing' in the playground over who's turn it is on the swings.