Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Montana Hardcore or Belton Molotow

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Teyegris313, Oct 9, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Teyegris313

Teyegris313 Member

:confused:

which is the best?

i like belton because they have UV protected paint and grinded paint

i dont like montana hardcore because its hand made paint and not UV protected

or should i like montana hardcore because its hand made paint and its the original #1?

2. west-dmk

west-dmk Member

if your going bombing, mtn hardcore for sho, but for piecing or prouductions use belton belton is hands down top quality but not for bombing unless your rich

3. seattlebombsquad

seattlebombsquad New Member

you should like montana gold. better saturation than anything i've seen.

4. Teyegris313

Teyegris313 Member

i should like gold more than both of these?

i was going to stick with gold and either one of these two as my main paint to use:eek:

5. Teyegris313

Teyegris313 Member

belton molotow high pressure cans don't cover as good as montana hardcore? becuase i know belton premium doesnt have high pressure like mtn hardcore...low pressure=not good for bombing

6. Teyegris313

Teyegris313 Member

i love the saturation in montana gold but i also like the fact belton is a whole 5 dollars cheaper than montana gold also

7. iselldope

iselldope Senior Member

hardcore,they;re high pressure and that is what you want for bombing,montana 94 gold & black suck balls

8. Teyegris313

Teyegris313 Member

what about belton high pressure cans for bombing? are they as high pressure as montana hardcore?and are they just as good paint coverage/quality?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
  9. iselldope

iselldope Senior Member

i never tried belton,i live in the netherlands

10. ComaCSB

ComaCSB Member

hardcore for bombing but the debate will never be settled.

11. Hurs

Hurs Senior Member

i prefer belton for peicing all that it just feels like rich paint and some how more control. if i have a can of belton laying around ill go tagging with it when the tag or bomb/ holow comes out it looks clean and fresh.. good paint never anything wrong really..

montanna.. when im using it ofcourse its just a really shitty feel.. seems like im touching something without balls.. no dick.. feels like waters coming out.. dont get me wrong its ok paint but i just dont feel the kick with montana hardcore .. belton u feel all of it ... but really fuck montanna mad chitty

12. blashe

blashe Member

its all about opinion, sounds like you like the belton, so use the belton... foo.

haha why would u use what other people prefer anyways?

13. blashe

blashe Member

order it online then..
    gotta try it once

14. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

Idk where you're getting your paint, but at 33third montana gold is $6.20 and belton is $6.50

15. Teyegris313

Teyegris313 Member

here in the city, montana gold is 9.95 plus tax

16. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

ive always found Montana to be a very reliable company and all there products are very solid and high quality. ive tried molotow but i always go back to montana ive been using montana blacks for over 5 years and montana hardcores for 3. there both amazing

17. SE3andhisTrees

SE3andhisTrees Member

i think those are two companies, mtn is spanish and montana black is german right. i heard good things about both but german montana is all i can get in stores around here. i usually rock rusto but im very interested in belton high pressure for bombing and fills

18. Liz4rd

Liz4rd New Member

Belton all the way man

19. Cronanberg

Cronanberg Member

Hardcore is better. The coverage is awesome and it doesn't fade. The valve in molotow paint I weird and it fades

20. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

I'm going to figure that dude picked a brand 5 years ago when he posted this, but thanks for playing.