Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i love my sakuras
    but they are easy to buff.especially on windows.i could scratch that off.but on a smooth wall,it smeers depending on how much they buff it out.
    IM BACK BITCH!

DGTEAMSHIT.

R.I.P. WASTER12 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

I love my sakura's but also I have done a few tests while stoned at work with goof off and my sakura's. In one of my spliced combos white/orange, the orange could not be buffed all the way.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah they arent to permanant huh, it's ok though, i still like mine..

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Nos-ACS, "All City Stars"

streaker are sick ethier way as long as your getting up

i have never used sack&#39;s but i got a mean streak it is dope for windows and small shit like that&#33;, but it runs down tooo quick&#33; <_<

http://www.gettingupcrew.com/CDA5240F87574...8BD2142FE6A47F0

markals are deffinatly the tightest streakers ever fuck their like unbuffable almost soooo dope

i have some markals that say there for welding but they are really hard and break easy is there a way to fix that ?

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Dane cook-have you ever been fully engulfed in fire, thats got to be so HOT&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

to keep from breaking i would say heat them up a little bit to soften them up. i&#39;ve never had that problem so really wouldn&#39;t know.

i&#39;ve never used a meanstreak, but i&#39;ve heard that they are wider than sakuras.
    sakura&#39;s are nice except when marking rough ass surfaces, they really look shitty and illegible. but otherwise, color selection and smoothness is great.
    markals are really nice, but i can&#39;t stand the plastic tube that they come in.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>it&#39;s all good I got hella ups in my school son.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>the d.e.d, streak, and the black markers i used mom credit card</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

well the thing is they are old so that might be but i have boxes after boxes of them in the garage how you think i should heat them up cuse flame just makes them bubble? thanks.... new to add just went to a hardware store where my friend works and racked me my first mean streak booyahh

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Dane cook-have you ever been fully engulfed in fire, thats got to be so HOT&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

I have about 12 sakuras all mixed, those things are great, way better than meanstreaks, i like them better than markals because theyre easier to mix.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

markal livestock markers are the sex. same as otr scrawl pen, only more free.
    theyre aluminum/silver colors are super dope too. make all your tags match real pretty like
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

k yo i just figured out this forum thing i was trying to figure it out for a long time and i just got it and i have some quistions first what is a meanstreak and u guys hurd about the paint in a axe can well i cant figure it out can u guys help (if u hurd about it)

they cant stop us&#33;&#33;&#33;
    --------------
    ---------
    -----
    --
    -

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by MILink@Jun 8 2006, 09:54 AM
    well the thing is they are old so that might be but i have boxes after boxes of them in the garage how you think i should heat them up cuse flame just makes them bubble? thanks.... new to add just went to a hardware store where my friend works and racked me my first mean streak booyahh
    the problem is more of you leaving them out in the cold for a long time than them being old.

i&#39;ve never had this problem so i wouldn&#39;t know specifically how to heat them. ask around.

and blaze. there is a fucking thread within the first two pages. look.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>it&#39;s all good I got hella ups in my school son.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>the d.e.d, streak, and the black markers i used mom credit card</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

I heard if u Put Amonia in ur streaker and that shit will be unbuffable
    Im probably in the sky, flyin wit da fishes, or maybe in the ocean, swimmin wit da pigeons.

Originally posted by SEED3@Jan 21 2006, 02:13 AM
    thx,.... i just bought 2 from Office Max. only 1store had em, &only in white. &#036;3.99 each,...yeah their package says sharpie now. but still says "Sanford Mean Streak" on the marker itself. 1 office depot had 1, . i think these are all old back stock. i may have to buy &#39;em out. heh. ,,, i cant wait to get down......

-oh yeah,.... i found out -Staples- has &#39;em,(according to their website).but their arent any around here. --but anyway, hooray 4officemax.
    u kidding me 3.99 if i werent to rack em i get em at a discount store for 1.98
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>lol
    mr wiggles is only good at karaks
    maybe not even that
    maybe breakdancing </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Hater-aid^ lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

meanstreaks already have ammonia in them?
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

you can get them in all colors at sofarwest.com they got other cool shit to and a great music section
    RIP. Andre &quot;mac dre&quot; hicks[SIZE=7][COLOR=red]

San Francisco has a reputation among taggers as a &quot;destination city,&#39;&#39;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by OveRDoSeD@Jun 10 2006, 05:53 PM
    I heard if u Put Amonia in ur streaker and that shit will be unbuffable
    you put ammonia in your streak when it gets dry and starts to crust.
    IM BACK BITCH!

DGTEAMSHIT.

R.I.P. WASTER12 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

why bring back dead threads
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>lol
    mr wiggles is only good at karaks
    maybe not even that
    maybe breakdancing </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Hater-aid^ lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Lord know why..

although i do enjoy reading through the first few pages of good old threads
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>see that is the useless, pointless chit chat that we need more of. thank you ume for blessing this thread with your amazing skills at being useless .
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>