Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Streaks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol ok well im just gonna figure this shit out on my own cuz this aint helpin
    IDEAL.ONE

yeah, its a streak, its nothing big.
    tell them its a ice cream cane, or one of those puch pops

i dont write anymore so fuck off
    fromthegrave IS A SNITCH

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lmfao thats such a good idea
    IDEAL.ONE

meanstreaks crumble easily, are sakuras worth it if they are liek 5 bucks a piece

yooo san fran writers holla back

meanstreaks dont crumble at all...wtf you talkin about?

the onlt streaks i had that crumbled were the b, b 1", e-1", c, e, and the flurecents

any of the roll ups dont crumble at all

sakuras shouldnt be more than 3....3 is still kinda pricey, but stores have to make their profit

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

the white ms that i had did, was kinda gay, but w/e i racked it

must have been old, after about a week of sitting out with the cap off or a lil off..they get real dry, or if their old they do that, i found a box of eco-max streaks in my grandpas shed that he said were like 10 years old....when they 1st came out or w/e...they were like pieces of stupid chalk...thats a little too old tho

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

ahh i love the occasionl graffiti supplies found at the grandparents residence. for me its rusty cans of rusto from the 70's.

Originally posted by ShIfTeD@Feb 21 2007, 10:19 PM
    must have been old, after about a week of sitting out with the cap off or a lil off..they get real dry, or if their old they do that, i found a box of eco-max streaks in my grandpas shed that he said were like 10 years old....when they 1st came out or w/e...they were like pieces of stupid chalk...thats a little too old tho
    What the? dude sounds sick.. never even heard of them.. got any flicks? could you get any?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

markel paintsticks for me, only a dollar and you can press down as hard as ya like. I'm not a huge fan of meanstreaks, they work fine until you get to that rusty gondola, and the strings start flinging all over the place. markels work pretty well on wet trains too, so theres nothin to keep you from going out... Gotta like meanstreaks tho cause you can rack 'um
    When I die, burry me deep, so I can hear old 29, as she goes rollin' by

Originally posted by Cleo@Feb 22 2007, 11:53 PM
    Gotta like meanstreaks tho cause you can rack 'um
    TRUE DAT

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Cleo@Feb 22 2007, 11:53 PM
    markel paintsticks for me, only a dollar and you can press down as hard as ya like. I'm not a huge fan of meanstreaks, they work fine until you get to that rusty gondola, and the strings start flinging all over the place. markels work pretty well on wet trains too, so theres nothin to keep you from going out... Gotta like meanstreaks tho cause you can rack 'um
    dude theyre a dollar i know u aint that poor!cmon seriously
    IDEAL.ONE

in mexico they sell sakura solid markers already cut with different colors put together for only $7 which is pretty good !!!
    go to Cd. Juarez , Chihuahua,Mexico !!!
    [img=http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/881/character372yw.th.jpg][/URL]

Originally posted by Faber@Feb 27 2007, 12:09 AM
    in mexico they sell sakura solid markers already cut with different colors put together for only $7 which is pretty good !!!
    go to Cd. Juarez , Chihuahua,Mexico !!!
    you can just buy 2 for 6 bucks and mix em yourself

So do most hardware stores such as Lowes and Home Depot carry these? If so what section are they in?

fuck man go for a look yourself, you dont need em to hold your hand while u look for your streak...
    We grew here, You flew here, Australian Pride!!!!

<TABLE cellSpacing="\'1\'" cellPadding="\'3\'" width="\'95%\'" align="\'center\'" border="\'0\'"><TBODY><TR><TD>QUOTE (SCOPE2 @ Mar 28 2007, 07:59 PM)</TD></TR><TR><TD id="\'QUOTE\'">Im going home, and having a nice, peacefull cry </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

man u got any idea how hard it is to go to a store and find a fucking streak?
    espically if its a big store

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

not really. do to any office supply store the&#39;ll have em

yeah they&#39;ll have em, but u&#39;ll have a hell of a time findin em
    if ur rackin its not like u can ask where they are

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i found out if u take a sstreak that kinda dry push it out almost all the way mist it with a spray bottle with warm water then nuke it in the microwave for a few seconds take it out should be pretty moist if too moise toss it in the freezer for a few mins

just dont put it in the mircowwave for too long i found this out the hard way and ended up havin to clean my mircowave...... :lol:

"you like rap music....you like rap music... {yea i like rap music} well turn around real slow then!...im from the rap coalition of america...take that gun off n throw it over there......throw the gun over there...if you like rap music so much why aint you smilin.....{im smilin}...Smile ...smile reall big! ..now lets do a rap together !!...yo baby yo baby yo!"