Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 96
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lawrence Massachusetts
    Posts
    45
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default Basics Of Painting On Freight Trains

    Ive been in my yard multiple times just scoping out, benching and looking for other writers but i wanna actually paint trains but i need to learn more: like how will i know when a track is live and basic stuff like that. i know so little about this that i dont even know what to ask the only things i know are about hobos monikers streaks names of different cars and tracking numbers. any advice/info would be appreciated!!!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    269
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Isnt there basically already a thread on this?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lawrence Massachusetts
    Posts
    45
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neb3636 View Post
    Isnt there basically already a thread on this?
    never heard of it..kinda new to the forums too

  4. #4

    Default

    i think the other one is like what not to do or somethin

    im thinkin he wants like..more tutorial type help in this thread?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lawrence Massachusetts
    Posts
    45
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regius View Post
    i think the other one is like what not to do or somethin

    im thinkin he wants like..more tutorial type help in this thread?
    yeah thats exactly what im looking for!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    295
    Credits
    2
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    if your good hit freights but as of now i dont think a thread will help you just patience and experiance

  7. #7

    Default

    i'm not a freight king, but i've been to the yards more than enough times and i know etiquette.

    -when you see someone, hide. be ready to jet if you think it's track police. if they don't pose a threat, or if they're a writer, ask to approach.
    -don't ever ever ever walk up and down the tracks in the middle of your peice to find something to stand on, just so you can do your precious bubble at the top.
    -don't paint over any of the numbers. if you do, draw the number back with a marker or your paint. this makes the workers in the yard angry because they have to look and see what number train it is and put a huge stamp on your shit... thus bringing more security to the yard.
    -wear a mask or cover your face on the way to the freights if there are buildings that run parallel to the tracks.
    -if you're going to bring your little buddy to the yard, and some shit goes down, use it. chances are noone will hear the gunshot... and you don't want to catch an additional charge in addition to the whole trespassing/vandalism of federal property, etc.
    -don't bring people who are loud and obnoxious. there are people at the yards who act like it's their land to own, so don't wile the fuck out. have respect for those who don't have a roof over their head.
    -goes without saying, park the car far away. alot of the times, any entrance to the tracks that seems easily accessible will have bullshit ass wackenhut security or csx police or something. but remember, these guys don't take matters into their own hands, they phone crackers when they see something go down.
    -when you hear a plane, like a personal cessna, hide. once i had the same plane circle me three times.
    -don't be a stupid cock sucker and you won't get hemmed up. plain and simple. and for what it's worth, try and figure out which direction the freight rolls and hit the side that would be facing the highway, in the event the freights get parked up off the highway like they do in good ol south florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

    you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.




    Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

    um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme

  8. #8

    Default

    there shouldnt be threads like this....

    operation clean sweep '09
    ABN ADC

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    keep doin what you're doin, as some old school cats will tell you. the graffiti scene is filled with a bunch of females. they gossip, talk shit, and gossip, talk about the sex they had last night, and gossip some more.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lawrence Massachusetts
    Posts
    45
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    i'm not a freight king, but i've been to the yards more than enough times and i know etiquette.

    -when you see someone, hide. be ready to jet if you think it's track police. if they don't pose a threat, or if they're a writer, ask to approach.
    -don't ever ever ever walk up and down the tracks in the middle of your peice to find something to stand on, just so you can do your precious bubble at the top.
    -don't paint over any of the numbers. if you do, draw the number back with a marker or your paint. this makes the workers in the yard angry because they have to look and see what number train it is and put a huge stamp on your shit... thus bringing more security to the yard.
    -wear a mask or cover your face on the way to the freights if there are buildings that run parallel to the tracks.
    -if you're going to bring your little buddy to the yard, and some shit goes down, use it. chances are noone will hear the gunshot... and you don't want to catch an additional charge in addition to the whole trespassing/vandalism of federal property, etc.
    -don't bring people who are loud and obnoxious. there are people at the yards who act like it's their land to own, so don't wile the fuck out. have respect for those who don't have a roof over their head.
    -goes without saying, park the car far away. alot of the times, any entrance to the tracks that seems easily accessible will have bullshit ass wackenhut security or csx police or something. but remember, these guys don't take matters into their own hands, they phone crackers when they see something go down.
    -when you hear a plane, like a personal cessna, hide. once i had the same plane circle me three times.
    -don't be a stupid cock sucker and you won't get hemmed up. plain and simple. and for what it's worth, try and figure out which direction the freight rolls and hit the side that would be facing the highway, in the event the freights get parked up off the highway like they do in good ol south florida.
    thanks thats really helpful!

  10. #10

    Default

    how to paint trains 101
    ----------------
    1. don't
    2. view step 1.
    3. seriously, dont paint trains
    4. k fine if ur gunna paint trains go to step 1
    5. ok if u made it this far, stay off the numbers, dont do a floater, go over the bar, dont paint wack shit, dont get seen, dont paint the walls around the spot, dont levae ur cans in the yard, dont be a fucking idiot or you will get a beat down.
    6. view step 1.

  11. #11

    Default

    I havent painted trains in quite a while now cause that shit is just not worth it, got chased by 3 train workers when it was dark and had to walk like 15 miles home cause I got seperated from my friends and I had no phone....not fun, especially since I had no paint or markers for the trip home.
    Quote Originally Posted by eel2 View Post
    yo i was thinkin that if i broke into the major news studios in my city and did a little marker tag on all the camera lenses, that when they filmed the news my tag would just be in the middle of the screen on tv. my question is what should i use that would go on glass well? was thinking like a pencil? maybe glass etch thatd bereally cool

  12. #12

    Default

    This should be something learned over time, not something ANYONE can read up on by just signing up with a Bombing Science account.

    If you aren't prepared and are seriously that clueless, then my advice is to literally NOT paint in a yard. Find a chill layup to paint if ANYTHING, it might just save your life.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,868
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoExceptions View Post
    Find a chill layup to paint if ANYTHING, it might just save your life.
    Is a layup some where like on the side of the road where they just leave trains?

    Quote Originally Posted by markingz. View Post
    fuck you zen
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    Fighting wont help you get better at graffiti.
    "Misconceptions and assumptions are the breeding ground for ignorance"

  14. #14

    Default

    not on the side of the road silly lol. but side of tracks yeah. always be aware of your surroundings.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

    you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.




    Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

    um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,868
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    not on the side of the road silly lol. but side of tracks yeah. always be aware of your surroundings.
    oh because theres a place where they store trains off the side of the road like a half mile away from me. They yard is right across the street but i think it would be better to just go paint the trains by the road right?

    Quote Originally Posted by markingz. View Post
    fuck you zen
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    Fighting wont help you get better at graffiti.
    "Misconceptions and assumptions are the breeding ground for ignorance"

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Empty-Can- View Post
    i think it would be better to just go paint the trains by the road right?
    absolutely the fuck not you're trippin.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

    you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.




    Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

    um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,868
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    What wrong with that? Super not busy road with like 4 lines of tracks and trees and weeds behind it

    Quote Originally Posted by markingz. View Post
    fuck you zen
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    Fighting wont help you get better at graffiti.
    "Misconceptions and assumptions are the breeding ground for ignorance"

  18. #18

    Default

    sometimes they park trains on the side of the road in the hood to see who's going to hit them. FACT!


    the more you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

    you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.




    Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

    um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,868
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    sometimes they park trains on the side of the road in the hood to see who's going to hit them. FACT!


    the more you know.
    im not in the hood though. a middle class city. Theres absolutly no writers here either so would the yard still have security?

    Quote Originally Posted by markingz. View Post
    fuck you zen
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    Fighting wont help you get better at graffiti.
    "Misconceptions and assumptions are the breeding ground for ignorance"

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Empty-Can- View Post
    im not in the hood though. a middle class city. Theres absolutly no writers here either so would the yard still have security?
    Do we live in your city? Judging by your lack of knowledge and experience, you are a 14 year old who has been writing for two months , stick to the books or a chill wall.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Freight Whores And Rail Fans
    By FOEone in forum Picture gallery
    Replies: 14888
    Last Post: 12-10-2014, 04:51 PM
  2. This is a read for anyone painting trains!
    By underworld busboy in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 214
    Last Post: 06-26-2014, 08:17 AM
  3. Painting Trains
    By the infamous one in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 02:31 AM
  4. Back To The Basics
    By grit in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 08:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top