Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photography Poll - Skateboarding/Urban Transport

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Msfyt, Oct 14, 2009.

Share This Page

?

1. dozer

10.4%
  2. est2007

35.1%
  3. said

28.6%
  4. anti

7.8%
  5. emptycan

18.2%
  1. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

2. SAID

SAID Moderator

Est!
    I completely misinturped the concept hahaha
    Hit and miss i suppose

3. keepsicks

keepsicks Elite Member

first one the kid on tha bike looks like a Hank...the picture looks forced
    third one ill bet he didnt land tha trick and probably swore when hefailed
    and tha forth one there's no good tags on tha glass and its really just a window ...im sure you coulda incorporated a couple poles or something else to give it something more than a scratched toyed pece of plexi-glass
    so my votes for tha second one hands down

4. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

thanks for adding me in =)

5. SAID

SAID Moderator

Actually he landed that 3 flip

6. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

it's in the reflection

7. este_oner

este_oner Senior Member

YEA!
    what he said!

8. .nolove.

.nolove. Senior Member

i hate to say it but none of those are very good.sorry guys:(

empty can is probably the best but i dont see what it has to do with public transport or skating.it looks like it was tooken in your car which isnt public transport.but ill vote for you anyways because that picture is nice.

9. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

only good picture i had from the city. uploaded it last minute too.

voted for dozer. i like the guy sitting on the bike casually

10. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

good point

sorry

11. dozer one

dozer one Member

actually it wasn't forced at all and no photoshop

12. dozer one

dozer one Member

13. dozer one

dozer one Member

what exactly is a "hank" keep? but dude, you murder canada. stompdown killaz-united aerosol terrorists! that shits boss.

14. playa on words

playa on words Member

i voted anti, nice n gritty.
    ay dozer u got somethin on ur nose... is that chocolate?.. aww no its shit, from keeps ass!!.. choc nose!!

15. keepsicks

keepsicks Elite Member

a hank is a dork....an i just sayin that tha kid looks like he posed for tha flick kinda....as for tha rest i was being very critical without any constructive critisism...alll im saying is that tha kid on tha bike looks kinda fake....tha skateboarder shot i have seen a thousand times...not saying its not dope..just familiar to me...tha scratched tags in tha window are lame cus i know they arent sick writers they are just anybody's hittin up and tha pic itself is kinda plain....coulda taken tha shot fom a better angle so that there was more of tha bis in it maybe..i know tha reflection thing counts bu just a window is boring to me...looks like a anti graffiti add....the skateboard one wouda looked cool with a little graff in tha background like tha one on tha bus or train had...tha second flick...that was a perfect shot as far as im concerned because its not forced it was natural and it captured a sort of subtlety as well as tha hint of anger with tha billboard ,knowing tha risk invlved with tha spot...and tha chick in it not really paying attention was good for spontinuity...overall they were all ok...but only one was worth tha vote for sure

16. STFUPPERCUT

STFUPPERCUT Senior Member

est2007 lookin good my man

17. PERVERTO

PERVERTO Banned

Weird mix of genres makes this hard to vote on. If this battle was about skateboarding, obviously the only skateboarding flick in the competition wins. Otherwise, Est killed it for 'urban transportation'.

Why wasn't mine or KMC's included, may I ask?

[Broken External Image]:http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/2114/dsc2995jpgcopycopy1.jpg

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  18. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

because yours was too good.

19. dozer one

dozer one Member

OKAY, im not kissin anybodies ass plaaya, im just not tryin to start any bullshit internet beef with anybody on here, because i mean, really? its just the internet, nobody really gives a shit. theres no point in talkin shit over the internet cuz you or I may be just some skinny ass white kid talkin shit on a graffiti website, tryin to come off as a "gangster", and thats just not the truth. How can you not give keep props? hes got style like a mo fo. well thats whatever to you man, if you really wanna be that guy who talks shit on the internet than go ahead but that aint me. im just gonna chill on here to hopefully progress by entering battles and thats all i really care about. cuz at the end of the day, i don't really know you, you don't really kno me. your a writer, im a writer.

20. Lee*89

Lee*89 Member

sick dynamic range verto.. what station?