Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 44 of 959 FirstFirst ... 24343940414243444546474849546494144544 ... LastLast

^^^^^took the words outa mi mouth

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

someone had to say it

ATA...ETL..TDG..2004..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i got him with the pm first. suckers.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damn you tony lol...i mean cmon signing up with the name NOOB your asking for it lol....

ATA...ETL..TDG..2004..

yesterday's business

bbbbbbbbbbbbb

Originally posted by n00b@Jul 26 2004, 06:07 PM
    how in the hell do yall do 3-d i been practicing like mad to do some 3-d and it always comes out whack
    Vanishing point.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

vanish point works, but i just make my 3d down or to the side, but somtimes diagonal and it come out good
    kill em all

stwza all i gotta say is thats horrible get a new style or if you keep that one dont tell anyone its yours and be prepared to get laughed at. it looks like you closed your eyes put paint in your ass and farted on the wall. and whats with the smileys are you like 8 cause if your in your teens or older drawing crappy smileys im thinking either A.you been takin the short bus to school B. your a homo. i think it might be B seeing how your I looks a bit like a dick.but it can also be A seeing how you write the name of a fucking gay cartoon caracter. why not write elroy or pepe la puu while your at it. dont waste onymore paint and destroy walls. see i think graffiti is urban art but your shit is just vandalism. a fucking eyesore that people cant even look at
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>loki, that is the most beautiful display of a verbal beating i have ever read. i literally have tears of laughter in my eyes </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    lokis just tearin into this kid </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

now thats harsh lol i mean i agree but at least i tried 2 help ...lol

ATA...ETL..TDG..2004..

Originally posted by loki@Jul 26 2004, 11:03 PM
    stwza all i gotta say is thats horrible get a new style or if you keep that one dont tell anyone its yours and be prepared to get laughed at. it looks like you closed your eyes put paint in your ass and farted on the wall. and whats with the smileys are you like 8 cause if your in your teens or older drawing crappy smileys im thinking either A.you been takin the short bus to school B. your a homo. i think it might be B seeing how your I looks a bit like a dick.but it can also be A seeing how you write the name of a fucking gay cartoon caracter. why not write elroy or pepe la puu while your at it. dont waste onymore paint and destroy walls. see i think graffiti is urban art but your shit is just vandalism. a fucking eyesore that people cant even look at
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    lokis just tearin into this kid :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey he asked for critisism. i mean for 2 months before i picked up a can i stuck to paper and worked on a style and when i look at my first shit im like damn i cant belive that i thought that shit looked good. and thats what he needs to do. its better off he hears it from someone he dont know than someone he does
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>loki, that is the most beautiful display of a verbal beating i have ever read. i literally have tears of laughter in my eyes </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    lokis just tearin into this kid </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by tronz.@Jul 26 2004, 10:15 PM
    yesterday&#39;s business

the letters arent the greates but, im still diggin it , keep on rockin and work on those letters

Originally posted by loki@Jul 27 2004, 12:03 AM
    loki, that is the most beautiful display of a verbal beating i have ever read. i literally have tears of laughter in my eyes
    <span style=\'font-family:Arial\'><span style=\'color:gray\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>BOSTON, DICKHEAD</span></span></span>

Flow Ares Boner Crew K All City Asker dobone Narc square Lumos zealot Logik Skunk She77 = <span style=\'color:green\'>W O M D</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this is my most recent but i think i posted it, thats y i&#39;m postin it
    kill em all

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

give you credit for getting out and painting man, the lines look nice man. i just am not really liking the letters that much..
    SUP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Not feeling the 3D shadow thing

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah, ravek man, watch out for that 3d on the K, the top you forgot.
    SUP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i kno wen i do the rk bomb i forgot that spot alot
    kill em all

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ouch.... this thread... is well like the first word i said in this post.
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>