Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 403 of 960 FirstFirst ... 303353383393398399400401402403404405406407408413423453503903 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,060 of 19184

that's all for now

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i looked at that and thought 'hm thats weird, i thought cap was up in the 70's and he'd be done by now'..because that picture looks relatively recent.
    but than i found this:
    http://www.dragonoptical.com/cap.htm
    lame.
    SUP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?@Apr 11 2006, 06:48 PM
    i respect how you said that..i truly do cause you didnt take any anger or beef out with me

everyone has their opinions and i dont think stoks doing bad at all he just needs to work on his fill in skills...i think hes going more towards a peicing direction than a bombing one cause obviously his throws have no bombing style, where cror is def going into bombing with that style which is nice but just seems so generic too me...
    what do u mena to generic to u? cuz i think my stuff is gettin so much better and stok i do have to say hes got better but hes still wack compared to me ive gained respect for my bombing skills from some writers i know and have been chillin wit... but meh.. my cror shit was wack but my SEC shit i no isnt wack.. and im finished with this beef shit i think its pointless to keep makin u kids feel like shit so we all need to get r fucking ass's out on the street corners n bomb the fuck outta the walls or as some say go piece a bridge cuz its chill but w.e lol
    im out peace

CROR
    OE
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

this is the piece he painted with some help

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^ not a throw but nice anyways
    OPiuM.. jus like addicted

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

not bad.. cap is actually really ill in my mind... i love his bombs for sure
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

Originally posted by &#045;&#045;&#045;CRoR&#045;&#045;&#045;+Apr 11 2006, 10:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (---CRoR--- @ Apr 11 2006, 10:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-What Happened to the Letters?@Apr 11 2006, 06:48 PM
    i respect how you said that..i truly do cause you didnt take any anger or beef out with me

everyone has their opinions and i dont think stoks doing bad at all he just needs to work on his fill in skills...i think hes going more towards a peicing direction than a bombing one cause obviously his throws have no bombing style, where cror is def going into bombing with that style which is nice but just seems so generic too me...
    what do u mena to generic to u? cuz i think my stuff is gettin so much better and stok i do have to say hes got better but hes still wack compared to me ive gained respect for my bombing skills from some writers i know and have been chillin wit... but meh.. my cror shit was wack but my SEC shit i no isnt wack.. and im finished with this beef shit i think its pointless to keep makin u kids feel like shit so we all need to get r fucking ass&#39;s out on the street corners n bomb the fuck outta the walls or as some say go piece a bridge cuz its chill but w.e lol
    im out peace

CROR
    OE [/b][/quote]
    deflate your head a bit man, your not good enough to be putting otheres down thats for sure
    A turkey was chatting with a bull. &quot;I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree,&quot; sighed the turkey, &quot;but I haven&#39;t got the energy.&quot; &quot;Well, why don&#39;t you nibble on some of my droppings?&quot; replied the bull. &quot;They&#39;re packed with nutrients.&quot; The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally, after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree. THE LESSON - Bull shit might get you to the top, but it won&#39;t keep you there.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cror your getting a little cocky there dont you think?

Originally posted by akts pac utw@Apr 11 2006, 10:09 PM
    ^^the rebel isn&#39;t a throw-up, but what the hell...
    yes, ces, rime, and cap.... fuck yeah&#33;

Originally posted by &#045;&#045;&#045;CRoR&#045;&#045;&#045;+Apr 11 2006, 11:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (---CRoR--- @ Apr 11 2006, 11:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-What Happened to the Letters?@Apr 11 2006, 06:48 PM

what do u mena to generic to u? cuz i think my stuff is gettin so much better and stok i do have to say hes got better but hes still wack compared to me ive gained respect for my bombing skills from some writers i know and have been chillin wit... but meh.. my cror shit was wack but my SEC shit i no isnt wack.. and im finished with this beef shit i think its pointless to keep makin u kids feel like shit so we all need to get r fucking ass&#39;s out on the street corners n bomb the fuck outta the walls or as some say go piece a bridge cuz its chill but w.e lol
    im out peace

CROR
    OE [/b][/quote]
    nah i wasnt trying to be a dick to you, its just when i psoted that they were all comparing you to stok, i just mean generic liek ive seen the same kidn of letters used so many times before, but you really cant not have generic letters these days so i gotta damit itsj ust the only thing i coudl say to make it seem liek stoks better than you...i knwo the dude sucks but hes trying and im sure he knows how bad it looks but for everyone on the entire website to give him nonstop shit everytime he says a word just seems like it woudl be horrible if i was him so i was just trying to stick up for the kid
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Your lack of Intrest Ruins everything.

gud shiz
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>QUOTE (DNA @ Nov 24 2004, 10:28 PM)
    i live like 4 miles from my house
    true story.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

what you call it a throw or piece?

Originally posted by **MATEO**+Apr 15 2006, 04:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (**MATEO** @ Apr 15 2006, 04:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-akts pac utw@Apr 11 2006, 10:09 PM
    ^^the rebel isn&#39;t a throw-up, but what the hell...
    yes, ces, rime, and cap.... fuck yeah&#33; [/b][/quote]
    if you havent seen style wars you wouldn&#39;t kno how much of a JOKE CAP is. which is weird cuz that thro looks fresh, an he was gettin up in the 70&#39;s, unless we have a strait up CAP biter... haha who in the fuck...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

youre a fucking retard. cap was the original king of bombing. hands down, he bombed harder than anyone else in that video. he just didnt do pieces like everyone else.
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

^^You do know that CAP still writes, right?
    Internet crews are played out.

MF DOOM

does it have to be paint throw ups in this? or can we post paper throw designs for critz?
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i love that CAP throwy on the pic with the mini pipe
    what

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?@Apr 15 2006, 08:30 PM
    does it have to be paint throw ups in this? or can we post paper throw designs for critz?
    no you fool, painted throwies.