Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 70 of 960 FirstFirst ... 20506065666768697071727374758090120170570 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 19192

Originally posted by Car2nist@Oct 6 2004, 04:55 PM
    mode, dont laugh, your whack...
    i can laugh all i fucking want to..........you cant stop me........

plus you took evaks pic and put your shit on it?.............that just spoke for itself.......you dont get up..........

car2n i have no beef with you but just stfu

the racism and homobic comments were not needed at all

Kemp-Mr.Cool AKA The Swamz Ones picture taking Bitch

“And Graffiti commanded man to paint all walls with bright and lively colors, do not fall prey to the evil of the buff, of dripping brown paint and sandblasted emptiness” Krylon 2:16-17

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

all u guys are stupid for arguing post some damn fliks u bitchs.

they may not be the best in the world but there still better then 2 pages of beef

kill em all

not bad ravek, your betting better

not bad ravek, your betting better

selm, it was a joke... oh yea

selm, heres my personal diss to you

take your pussy, fake ass ny self back to wherever you came you fucking wigger piece of shit, learn to dress bitchboy.

and seckz or whatever, i dont fucking care, eat my cock you cunt

car2, cant see it...........and nice try to diss me bitch, im not the one that looks like egor!

refresh it bitchboy, look at you, your a disgrace, with your purple custom fitted mommy bought hat, lmfao, you never been to ny, keep your mouth shut if you got shit to say.

oh thats shooth, use my own picture dumbass, thats old, im prepp now, i dont dress like that anymore, plus im older and bigger, i will kick your ass, i would mess up y our face, but i dont know how i can make it more ugly........you scared 98% of bs fans when you posted your flick of your face...................idiot

ew, i thought you were a REAL homophobe CAR2N, and now you are encouraging me to eat your cock, "CUNT"??

hmm, you are a human contradiction.

how the hell would you know if i have been to new york dumbass...... and how would you know that my mom bought me that, we are seperated she left me, i live on my own with my brothers......dumbass, i hate talking about it, but my mom will prob. die soon, maybe this week, she is deathly ill............but fuck you, going that deep, i make my own living........dumbass

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (ehobo &#064; Feb 23 2005, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i no whats going on here he likes dicks </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

its funny selm, i bench and squat more than you ever will, you can say you got bigger all you want, i&#39;d fuck you up in a heartbeat and snatch that hat off your stupid fucking head.

and plus my hat isnt purple fuck face.......man your a retarted bitch, i hope you die...........plus i have been to NY just havnt painted there, i got in a fight there, kicked a guys ass for dissing my sister.......man i wish you were here to do that........i want to kick the shit out of you

that pick was taken before my mom was sick.......dumbass, the scanner re counted the date....... that was in calli a while ago

good, i hope your mom gets sicker.

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (ehobo &#064; Feb 23 2005, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i no whats going on here he likes dicks </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

oh shit, your face alone scared me to death, the only thing im intimadated by is that nice smooth mexi mustache goin on, you little bitch, look at me i have nothing to do, so i take pictures of me to try and scare other peeps,.......and my ass you can bench more then more, or squat.......been lifting for since i was 11 bitch, ever since my mom got sick, i have been takin it out hard on boxing, and lifting fucker........i would kill you no doubt........gettin ready for hte marines......

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im only 130 pounds nd i can bench 140 lol
    G/R/A/F/F/I/T/I....my anti drug

mustache? i just shaved lol, i put that pic on myspace, you&#39;ll kill me? lol, im sure, you&#39;re a fucking faggot, say you&#39;ll kill me on the internet all you want faggot, you&#39;re nothin but a dickriding little bitch, dont try and talk more shit... i&#39;ve been boxing since i was 10, i dont brag, im in fightclubs, i win, i lose, who gives a fuck, you need to take your wigger ass back to the suburbs and go listen to more eminem bitch.

Ps, tell me when your moms funeral is, ill kick your ass there.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

god dammit u guys i begining to think that beef is the only thing that keeps these forums alive i was gone 10 minutes and there already a page of it...

thanks for the complement selm
    kill em all