Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 521 of 959 FirstFirst ... 21421471501511516517518519520521522523524525526531541571621 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,420 of 19170

Originally posted by Dropping Bombs On Society@Oct 1 2006, 09:33 PM
    SHIZAM!!! For the record I think that elcs throw is a lot better than you swirly thing. No beef, just opinion.
    ..no....

the elcs throw is nothing but 'getting there'. its generic and still has a lot of work to be done on it, and elcs is not consistent with it (yet), as it comes out off or unusual sometimes. havik is way past that, been had plenty of dope throws and pieces, and is just throwing up new original shit.
    and if you losin yo high, then smoke again..keep em high.

he was talking about Namezilla, not me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

why u change ur name seon?
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i no its toy no need to rub it in

dont want crits jus bored n felt like postin it
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    -------
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

Originally posted by elcs+Oct 1 2006, 09:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elcs @ Oct 1 2006, 09:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Not A Moose Eater@Oct 1 2006, 02:45 PM
    nah u arent getting good elcs

not at all

how u gonna go back to the same spots over and over with some wack ass shit and do what the kisd on bombing science tell you to do??????

is this what graffiti has come to???

its a discrase...

if u are in a dead spot in the middle of the woods that u visit all the time why not try a piece, or a diff style, maybe jock someone else instead of doin that jokcked throwup all the time. i take that back, that throw is so wack theres no way it was stole from someone, thats 100% original garbage.
    You see trees and all the sudden its a dead spot in the woods? Its under a bridge thats one of the busiest streets in city. That bridge goes over the interstate as well. Surrounding the street and the interstate is the cities mall and a bunch of shopping centers. the trees you see are behind the mall. its about fifty yards from the mall and people go down to these tunnels all the time. i didnt think i had to justify my spot...but apparently I do. and yea it is a good practice spot...for the three times i have been there. I dont "visit" this spot "all the time". Why would you even say that if you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about? And this is a discrace to graffiti? I thought that practicing at some pretty chill spots was the right thing to do as a toy? Ya know...practice until I thought it was good enough to go out, and get help and advice along the way. Apparently no huh? Would you rather me go out bombing the streets with shit i never practiced and make an even bigger discrace to graffiti? I could give a fuck if you dont like my stuff. Hate away, i dont like your stuff and i never said anything. I think your bomb with the swirl connecting the N and the A looks fucking stupid. But if you are happy with it, hey who cares. Like i said, hate on my shit...but when you run your mouth and say shit you know nothing about it just tempts me to reply. because god...you make yourself look so damn stupid when you say shit like that. [/b][/quote]
    x2

man, frase is soo dope
    there is some of his old stuff near where i live. I love it, it is so fucking nuts.

Aha.

Ahahahahaha.

Originally posted by YadOne@Oct 2 2006, 12:07 AM

is my throwie ok?, what you guys think?
    People from Richmond Virginia hit me up PM

yeah i like it, and its better then alot of the shit i see here or on the streets even....

plus that black and white on elooks quite sexy, now just work on your tag some more

stay up

PeacE
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

That yads pretty nice....

word up elcs, you got one up on moose eater&#39;s bull shit.
    and as for mr toastman, its a goddamn throw up for fuck sake, saying he has to develop more style when elcs&#39; throw up in my definition is well put together. you know nothing. people can have basic bubble letters in their throws, an if its clean id still consider it nice.
    fuck moose eater and toastman, probably some kiddies who got bored after rubbin one out to the computer, decided to start bitchin for no reason at someone who doesnt deserve it in substitute of a cigarette

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think that elcs throw is wack, and toastman(SEON) is actually pretty fresh. I wouldn&#39;t get too worried about other peoples opinions. it&#39;s just the net dude.
    Boston George

Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    keep that kind of stuff to yourself, no one wants to see two goth kids doing it

some daylight fun...

PeacE
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nah, i dont really care. I wasnt saying that i am better than either of those guys. That wasnt my intent at all. Name has way more ups that i do and has been around way longer. i got alot of respect for that. i just didnt like how he was calling me out on shit that wasnt true. but actually seon is right, im pretty inconsistant with my throw. its not terribly off...but its not like the exact same everytime. I do need to work on it, but I dunno what really to change. I might just scrap it and make a new one. Im not trying to start beef or anything, and im done with this conversation. I just hate it when people accuse me of shit or run their mouth saying shit that isnt true about me. if you are gonna bash on my shit at least tell me how to improve it and not be a self righteous douche. end discussion.

dark ass tunnels. h34r:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by kazm&#045;fuckyou@Oct 4 2006, 10:35 AM
    word up elcs, you got one up on moose eater&#39;s bull shit.
    and as for mr toastman, its a goddamn throw up for fuck sake, saying he has to develop more style when elcs&#39; throw up in my definition is well put together. you know nothing. people can have basic bubble letters in their throws, an if its clean id still consider it nice.
    fuck moose eater and toastman, probably some kiddies who got bored after rubbin one out to the computer, decided to start bitchin for no reason at someone who doesnt deserve it in substitute of a cigarette
    u got to be kidding me..... yes elcs throwy is well put together hes come a long way... but mr toastman is pretty tight at bombin same as moose eater

now shutup n post up

heres wat i have layin around

a buddie liers sketch
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    -------
    <<>>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^ props on that goal toss.
    Goal is fresh as fuck.

^where i get my skeet on^

Originally posted by YadOne+Oct 4 2006, 12:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YadOne &#064; Oct 4 2006, 12:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-YadOne@Oct 2 2006, 12:07 AM

is my throwie ok?, what you guys think?[/b][/quote]
    hell yeah where you from?
    stop commenting on my sig you motherfuckers

NFBWWM