Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 23 of 960 FirstFirst ... 3131819202122232425262728334373123523 ... LastLast

shit you're such an easy target, you prolly cant even paint do to Carpal tunnel syndrome!!
    I get ferocious, supercalafragalisticexpialadosious

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i duno but i post my painted shit so go figure.

stuntman is a toy. (from what ive gathred from his comments to other threads)

and he cant accept the fact that ppl dont like graffiti. well its not like we own our shit we put up on walls.

if it gets crossed out by a nonwriter then its just tuff shit, life goes on.

if its a writer then its different since we are all playing the same game and theirs rules. but for a nonwriter to cross u out its fair play. to get youre shit buffed is fairplay. to get arrested is fairplay. thats the game. u dont like it then go cry to your mommy and stop playing.
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Carpal tunnel syndrome is usually when u use the mouse extensivly. i dont do much art on computer theese days cuz my current mouse sucks too much. typing will give u premature artritist not carpel tunnel.
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by pSYKAOz@Jun 14 2004, 01:04 PM
    YO IM A FUCKING WRITER IM GOING TO PAINT YOUR WALL ARE U FUCKING LISTENING TO| ME&#33;? LISTEN TO THE CANS RATTLING IM PAINTING&#33;&#33;&#33; YOOHOOO IM PAINTING&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    holy shit..i said the exact same thing like a week ago

Originally posted by pSYKAOz@Jun 14 2004, 03:14 PM
    stuntman is a toy. (from what ive gathred from his comments to other threads)
    you dont know shit from what someone types...and if its who i think it is, he&#39;s not toy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Actually, for the most part you can tell if someone is an experienced writter, or not by the way he/she talks. For example, as soon as the word "graffers", or "graffing" come up you can bet your talking to a toy. Same goes for people who talk LiKe tHiS bCuz tHey ThiNk ItZ KewL.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no i know cuz how he comments on flix and how his vocab is and what he finds a cool piece is. if he finds some wak shit good and is impressed then i can judge his skillz like that. the way u type gives awayy ALOT.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wHaT aRE yOU tALkInG abOut, gRafFiNG iS a KilA nAMe sON&#33;&#33;

PSYK, i know a lot about graff man, and i know i may not be the best at it, but i am not a toy, you dont know me so dont judge me. Whats wrong with being impressed with different things? ...thats what makes the world go &#39;round.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just shut up while your still ahead.

youll grow up soon enuff and notice what the game is all about.

im not sure if this is going to work but heres a sloppy one liner i did a while ago.

does it work?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nope doesnt show... did u upload it online?

Originally posted by pSYKAOz@Jun 14 2004, 05:31 PM
    youll grow up soon enuff and notice what the game is all about.
    Oh you are such a fool sesyone to be battling with the likes of psyk...I heard saber wanted him in msk, and the cd crew and canadian writers are all fighting to get this veteran of graf

I was wonder if maybe i could fly my ass up to mtl so you could sign a piece of paper for me...id be the envy of all my friends

^i get a red x
    cup of noodles.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i might sign your forehead. i dont do paper. sorry.

I am VERY new to this shit, and I know this one sucks, but I thought I would add it anyway. Imma keep tryin to improve my shit.

it works now, str8 ish
    cup of noodles.

did u just bomb something with a sharpie?^^

Originally posted by retsam@Jun 14 2004, 08:10 PM
    did u just bomb something with a sharpie?^^
    If that was directed towards me, no it was a magnum 44, only decent marker i can get in my small town and i had no paint.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

keep at man
    kill em all