Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 251 of 960 FirstFirst ... 151201231241246247248249250251252253254255256261271301351751 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,020 of 19184
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey foe ya fag u never come one here any more

much love brotha rave
    kill em all

what do u think about this throw?

:P

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Not much.

vegi is a hate extrordinaire. (sp?)

i dont think much eaithe tho i do like the flow of the m into the s . if u really look at it it looks like the end of the M could b the end of the S. intended?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Ravek@Aug 2 2005, 08:04 PM
    hey foe ya fag u never come one here any more

much love brotha rave
    yeah its been a busy summer. but here i am B)
    WORD IS BOND.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Nice flics Ill.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by CraYon+Jul 28 2005, 09:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CraYon @ Jul 28 2005, 09:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ICEONEROCKBADBTBCREW@Jul 28 2005, 01:43 PM

Now I&#39;ma big fan of graff, but dat type of shit ain&#39;t cool, well unless its one of your cars...Doin shit on personal property is fucked up. [/b][/quote]
    what are you saying.....whatever you graffiti someone has to pay for it. somones car.. or some random store wall.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Exactly, but you drive a car around, so it would be embarrassing to drive around with graff on it. I&#39;m not sure but i also think it costs more to fix up a car den a store wall.

You might not have one, but what would you much rather have? A store with some graff on it, or your main car with graff on it?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

and its not embarassing for a store owner to have graff on his store front????

every client who comes in seing that graff and thinking lowly of the store cuz of it. graff makes stores lose clientele, makes em look &#39;ghetto&#39; its a fact. u can use a car with graff and not lose money. a store all tagged up can very well make the owner make less money.

and a car is much cheaper to clean from most graff then stores. paint is easy to remove from metal and glass but is very hard to remove from brick or cement (though cement can often be repainted wich is very cheap to do)
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Well its not like people say "Oh let&#39;s not go into that store cuz it looks ghetto" People go into stores regarless of what the outside looks like.

But still, people pay like 16-30 thousand for a car that can be ruined in like 5 minutes. True that a store would prolly lose money, but the person with the car would have to dig into their own pockets to remove it, while the person who owns the store would be able to take money from the profits of the store and use it to buff the graff.

who the fuck bombs on 30 thousand dollar cars? besides mook and all the others who fuck with cop cars.

kids bomb commercial vans and busses (the kind with no windows). I figure these are owned by some of the same assholes that run the buisnesses aroud here. My employers, who continually take advantage of immigrants and minimum wage workers. like myself . though i make slightly more. they do this to thier own monitary benifit. so fuck em.

usually when i go out with mad cans all salty at night is when these types of employers barked orders, and demeaned me all day.

how do stores make money buddy? they buy things... and then sell them for more than they bought them for. its not like they get it for free. and a store property plus building would cost more than a car... and like he said a car would be relatively easy to clean up. and its not that you say "im not going in there because it looks ghetto" its that your mind subconciously says that. like you may feel threatened to walk into a store with graffiti on it or maybe it makes the store look like it is not as good or well kept as other stores.

but it doesnt matter because the car was broken down anyways. and a store is just another place to scribble some graff on. haha.
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span><span style=\'color:green\'><span style=\'font-size:13pt;line-height:100%\'>close your mouth and open your eyes.</span></span><span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha ya i dont bomb personnal cars and i do bomb stores but still if u break it down it costs less for the person owning the car.

but im more likely to get my ass kicked by a car owner then a store owner..
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

o shit bad crew
    reping the chiTowN

some of these might be reposts but i dont feel like looking through 300 pages so bare iwht me

cake eater

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

all of em are repost except the last two....
    alabam kracker smackers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

grims keepin it gully
    atta boy.
    I hear voices

bad flicks of some of my stuff.

my motherfuckin homeboy din

take77

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nice stuff man keep it up
    QUOTE (FL Thug ***** @ Apr 10 2006, 11:36 PM)i tag with mean streaks all day all night boy... fuck the pigs
    WORD^^^

Tejas!