Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 4 of 960 FirstFirst 123456789142454104504 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

eatfuk
    ^^ just stop adding pointless replies now :lol: nah jus messin tony. u'r a fuckin dick somtimez but u add life to these topics

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

jeez alot of u dont know the difference between a throwie and a bomb eh?

<span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by pSYKAOz@May 20 2004, 12:07 AM
    jeez alot of u dont know the difference between a throwie and a bomb eh?

i know i don&#39;t...can u please explain? :huh:

i thought throw ups were different...but o well. wat is the difference?

god this is old but its pretty much the only flick of bombs on my computer.
    woooordd
    Keep Eating And you can too

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahaha, metro town...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

throwies are usually not youre whole name. like usually 2 or 3 letters. they are either fills or outties (just an outline). a regular filled throwie shouldnt take more then 5 minutes. and maximum 3 colors. and no effects or anything. like 1 color for the fill, one for the outline with a show and one for the shell (outline around everything is usually same color as fill). a bomb is a simple piece done illegally.
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;

Originally posted by genome@May 20 2004, 12:14 AM
    god this is old but its pretty much the only flick of bombs on my computer.
    woooordd
    haha like how we can see the reflection of u *or who ever it is*. lol. but it looks cool

alright there artsy fartsy.
    yea metro towns the g shit i bet like a million little kooky mall whores saw that shit before it was buffed.

i always thought a throwie was just a quick outline with maybe some 3d and a bomb was with fill. i guess it doesnt really matter at all.
    Keep Eating And you can too

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

they are 2 differant things? i&#39;ll go with them being called "throw ups" and you being retarded.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

jeez... u outta get your vocabulary right... and what i meant is on the first page theres a few flix that arent even throwies, throws, throw up or whataver u wana call em

Originally posted by Tony@May 20 2004, 12:29 AM
    they are 2 differant things? i&#39;ll go with them being called "throw ups" and you being retarded.
    who me ? well i always thought that those were bombings, u know buble letters or block leters, maybe some 3-D. just something simple. and i thought throw ups were just writing on the walls. like just reping u&#39;r crew and homies hiting up. but i don&#39;t know...can some one clarify this, not that it matters its just good to know.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah, those are called "burners"

usualy a simple peices with 2-3 colors done quickly...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by miklo+May 19 2004, 10:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (miklo @ May 19 2004, 10:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tony@May 20 2004, 12:29 AM
    who me ? [/b][/quote]
    no, pSYKAOz.

Originally posted by Tony+May 20 2004, 12:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tony @ May 20 2004, 12:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by miklo@May 19 2004, 10:35 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tony
    @May 20 2004, 12:29 AM

who me ?
    no, pSYKAOz. [/b][/quote]
    ok cool

burners huh...yay new vocabulary :P

i figuredd a bomb or bombing was the act of going out and just crushing shit
    a throwie is a few letters or your whole name usually filled outlined and 3d, but also there is hollows for heated spots
    and piece done illegally well is a piece not done on a legal wall.
    bleh

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo tony u talking shit...

a burner is just something that burns anything on the same wall/area. a burner could be a simple 3 color bomb like flow does. just cuz of whre he puts em. or it could be say a piece by ware at a legal wall

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

some r peace of shit throw ups...lol

does are some pretty straight throw ups

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ill try to grab some flix of my latest throw style today... dunno if ill have time... was wondering... how much time does it take most of yall todo a throw?

my like a hollow with my latest one takes like 15 seconds about... havent done any filled with it so i dont know bout that... its 2 letters