Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 513 of 960 FirstFirst ... 13413463493503508509510511512513514515516517518523533563613 ... LastLast
Results 10,241 to 10,260 of 19192
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Damn pain nice work.

Only thing i dont like is the part of the P where it comes down

dont make it go out so much
    Florida Bomber.
    Yes i have been bombing in a baithing suit

"Yo, I was doing a two can fill in on Percy, and Sir Topham Hatt came out and was like "Sir, your graffiti is making me very cross" and I was like "FUCK YO TRAIN BITCHASS HOE!"

the arm pit for fortwayne indiana<ft waste>
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^ thanks i&#39;ll work on it&#33;
    &quot;Why do you just strap a mattress to your back&#33;&quot; &quot;Face down, ass up, i want to destroy something beautiful&#33;&quot;-The Acacia Strain

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You better....

Stupid asshole can&#39;t even spell CANS.

Toys these days are morons, no wonder you fools get caught.

yeah on some real shit the only ones giving pane props has got to be complete herbs cause that shit is booty

not to mention its in no where spots, country clubs, buffed walls and shit... those strait letters might be okay if they wernt at a country club, but how the fuck u gonna do a 5 color throw up. thats a no-no. especially at a dead, buffed, isolated spot like what

this some montana colors at that

the state ofgraffiti now-adays makes me sick

read nov york&#39;s book its good

"nov york"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i have a love for nov york, ad how he keeps shit poppin
    world peace is for faggots.

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

nov york is amazing and maybe can wake up some fucking people

or make them ever more fake?

prank call this person 15705733930

Aren&#39;t writers supposed to be a united family? We should be, but we&#39;re too busy crossing others&#39; shit out. It&#39;s annoying as fuck. You must admit. Why fuck over the only ones who actually understand your intentions?
    Fuck the little bangers who fuck up graff; the people who bomb without reason. If you throw up a shit ass drip...and for no reason...you aren&#39;t a bomber no matter what. I don&#39;t care...it&#39;s simple as that.
    Graff is so fucking over rated. The ones who call themselves writers are the ones who are fake as shit. The ones who fly the huge burners and keep their name underground are the ones who are truly the &quot;Graffiti Artists&quot;. The ones with a sense of respect for ones like them...these are the &quot;Graffiti Artists&quot;.

buffed already
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by **MATEO**@Sep 21 2006, 02:58 PM
    Stupid asshole can&#39;t even spell CANS.

Toys these days are morons, no wonder you fools get caught.
    your gay.

Originally posted by nerdx@Sep 21 2006, 07:45 PM

buffed already
    aww buffed already?

THANK GOD&#33;
    FUCK BEEF ***** I START PORK FOR DAYS HOLLA

ah fuck man. you had to do it.
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

miser?
    theres a dope train writer cause MESER who posts on this board, go look in the post your pieces thread and stop biting names..
    toy

alright you fuck, i know there is someone better than me writing meser, im sure whatever the fuck you write there is a hundered other people in the world taht also write it. but ihave been writing miser for a while now and not because i bit the name, because i used to write semi which there also happens to be a dope ass writer with the same name, so i switched it up and got miser so if you wanna lay off and forget about it that would be fine
    otown florida

..."*The ZAR oNeR*"... *TgF*..*Gm*..*MsN*..*Ag*..*JaO*..*iDs*.. z0o7!!...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by FEN the HEN@Sep 17 2006, 12:14 PM

Theres a FATSO in the redneck hood of DAVIE FLORIDA BITCH&#33;

okay.....whats your point?
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>*RIP WASTER 12*</span></span>

any Prince George B.C writers PM me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how is miser jus like meser...who the fuck cares if u write someones name that is used i write sec and many writers write SEC.SEK. . SECO.SEKO etc etc... it doesnt matter really unless they LEGEND or something that and fatso is a killer writer but fuck its a name

and in the fatso pic theres a sectr tag... theres a sectr in tdot u gunna bitch about that hah didnt think so...jus baked n wanna ramble no beef no harm jus....
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by &#045;&#045;&#045;CRoR&#045;&#045;&#045;@Sep 21 2006, 11:45 PM
    and in the fatso pic theres a sectr tag... theres a sectr in tdot u gunna bitch about that hah didnt think so...
    uhhm....the sectr in that flick IS the sectr that would be in toronto

yeah cause writers dont travle

yall need to shut the fuck about about the name game, theres 5 million writers and 2 million names so yes, infact, somone has probably written them all before

the real question is can u make yourself stand out? can u make a name for yourself?

name new york

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

edit
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>