Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 520 of 960 FirstFirst ... 20420470500510515516517518519520521522523524525530540570620 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,400 of 19194
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Post throwups not straight letters.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

just stop posting all together

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Not A Moose Eater@Oct 1 2006, 02:45 PM
    nah u arent getting good elcs

not at all

how u gonna go back to the same spots over and over with some wack ass shit and do what the kisd on bombing science tell you to do??????

is this what graffiti has come to???

its a discrase...

if u are in a dead spot in the middle of the woods that u visit all the time why not try a piece, or a diff style, maybe jock someone else instead of doin that jokcked throwup all the time. i take that back, that throw is so wack theres no way it was stole from someone, thats 100% original garbage.
    You see trees and all the sudden its a dead spot in the woods? Its under a bridge thats one of the busiest streets in city. That bridge goes over the interstate as well. Surrounding the street and the interstate is the cities mall and a bunch of shopping centers. the trees you see are behind the mall. its about fifty yards from the mall and people go down to these tunnels all the time. i didnt think i had to justify my spot...but apparently I do. and yea it is a good practice spot...for the three times i have been there. I dont "visit" this spot "all the time". Why would you even say that if you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about? And this is a discrace to graffiti? I thought that practicing at some pretty chill spots was the right thing to do as a toy? Ya know...practice until I thought it was good enough to go out, and get help and advice along the way. Apparently no huh? Would you rather me go out bombing the streets with shit i never practiced and make an even bigger discrace to graffiti? I could give a fuck if you dont like my stuff. Hate away, i dont like your stuff and i never said anything. I think your bomb with the swirl connecting the N and the A looks fucking stupid. But if you are happy with it, hey who cares. Like i said, hate on my shit...but when you run your mouth and say shit you know nothing about it just tempts me to reply. because god...you make yourself look so damn stupid when you say shit like that.

SHIZAM!!! For the record I think that elcs throw is a lot better than you swirly thing. No beef, just opinion.
    SIX ONE SEVEN

SCARs throwie is sex
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>*RIP WASTER 12*</span></span>

any Prince George B.C writers PM me

nvm
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>*RIP WASTER 12*</span></span>

any Prince George B.C writers PM me

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

diggin that black n blue one
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im diggin that little girl in the dress

nah i kid.
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

can anyone find the random sandal/flip flop in those flicks... ill give you a clue its around the middle of the pic..

anyways pimp shit bro, too bad you gotta take your sis/ daughter/ neice out with you..

PeacE
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

People from Richmond Virginia hit me up PM

Originally posted by wholigan pdk lifersmobb@Oct 1 2006, 10:19 PM

yo man congrats for a picture of everything youve ever done...but....half of those arent throws....i mean anything more than 2 colors in a throw is kinda pushin it, and plus the structure of your letters arent even clasified as a throwie

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ShIfTeD,Oct 2 2006, 06:57 AM
    yo man congrats for a picture of everything youve ever done...but....half of those arent throws....i mean anything more than 2 colors in a throw is kinda pushin it, and plus the structure of your letters arent even clasified as a throwie [/QUOTE]

shut up clown, you wack son of a bitch.

truth...toy forum.
    Boston George

Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    keep that kind of stuff to yourself, no one wants to see two goth kids doing it

MEH.

oliver twist. wawk bandits. get skull fucked.

Originally posted by doomsayer@Oct 2 2006, 05:51 AM
    hwat u think?
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHANGE YOUR "R"

other than that...its ok :blink:
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i&#39;m black yo, i&#39;m black yo, i&#39;m blacker than black because i&#39;m black yo.

i&#39;m bliggidy black blacker than black yo.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stim)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Dude, your signature made me piss a little bit because I laughed so hard that my balls hurt.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>Grinch Gang, Who shot Rudolph?&#33;?</span></span>

th r has potential , keep it up

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

Originally posted by Dropping Bombs On Society@Oct 1 2006, 09:33 PM
    SHIZAM&#33;&#33;&#33; For the record I think that elcs throw is a lot better than you swirly thing. No beef, just opinion.
    i hope that was a joke