Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 831 of 960 FirstFirst ... 331731781811821826827828829830831832833834835836841851881931 ... LastLast
Results 16,601 to 16,620 of 19192
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The FBS crew that's in Detroit?

Stolen off the oontz
    Last edited by BigBlueViolence; 02-25-2009 at 02:04 PM.

Stolen pictures of my favourite writer

nekst is def up there on my list of fav's too...dude goes big.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Intense ass shit

A bunch of us were painting a spot. It was myself, ZESER, AUGOR, POSE, and NEKST. I was doing all of the letters for everybodyís name and we were all working great as a team putting it all together. We were doing this huge illegal production in a big vacant lot right on a main street in the center of LA. The shit was going to be really fucking retarded when it was done. Unfortunately, somebody was awake at 3am in the apartments behind the lot and heard us through an open window; I guess she heard the noise then peeped us from her pad because (we didn't know this at the time, obviously) she called us in to the police stating, "There are 15 gang members painting graffiti."

A lot of police showed up and while we were making our escape I jumped a wrought iron fence and upon my landing dislocated my knee...not fun. The pain was soo fucking intense my eyes actually went black for a second. I had hurt it in a similar situation running from the police in Miami doing a backlump on the subway there a few weeks before but I thought it had healed up enough to go out again. I was wrong.

When I looked down I could see that it didn't look right, so I flexed my leg and put it back in place. Not fun either.
    Anyways, I knew that my running bit of the escape was over so I needed a safe spot to hide. I found what was my best option: the back of a delivery truck that had high walls on the bed, but a open roof. I pulled myself up in there and was hiding for a few minutes. Then I heard the police chopper approaching; my spot wasn't good anymore, needless to say, because there was no cover in the back of the truck that would shield me from the spotlight or the infrared.

Before it got too close I made sure it was safe to get out, then did so. I knew the police were just around the corner, but I was feeling pretty confident for some reason. Luckily I was wearing gloves while painting, so my hands were clean. I got rid of everything incriminating on my person and took off my hoodie for safe measure even though I was sure they hadn't got a clear look at us since the lot was so dark and we were set back far from the street were they approached us.

I hobbled out of the alley right onto the street where 3 squad cars were searching with flashlights. I tried to put my best "what the hell is going on" face and as I popped out around the wall the police rushed me, slamming me into the fence with their guns drawn in my face. I proceeded with my innocent act asking "W-whats going on? Did someone get shot?" Their response was "What the hell were you doing? Did you just come out of that alley?" I replied, "Yeah, I was just taking a piss...whatís going on!?"

After checking my hands, clothes, and pockets and finding nothing graffiti related or illegal, LA's finest politely asked me to "Get the fuck out of here!" I tried to walk away as normal as possible not revealing my leg injury... BOO-YAA.
    Zealous Ink (Black Bliss!) 4 oz Refills Available Very Soon!!

http://wezealous.tumblr.com/

pluto job typoe blaq lookin fresh

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bump the living fuck out of nekst and that story, cracked me the fuck up

why is that revok half way buffed? you guys try to get rid of the name before the cops got there?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

He probably heard the lady when the she called the cops, and went over it as much as he could.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

true, well if what you said is true then i give you mad props for handling your shit and writing with those guys, nekst destroys everywhere he goes, hes hella up in boston. mad respect

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Haha damn you misunderstood me pretty hard, I wasn't writing with the MSK heads. That story is from a revok interview in Juxtapoz and I thought it was fucking nuts.
    Revok/Augor/Pose/Zeser/Nekst are all fucking legends.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol yeah big ups to those motherfuckers, cept i think augor is getting a little cocky with this shit, like even i know what he looks like i just think he might be making the same mistake that revok and bucket made posting his face on the internet, but then again if i was him i would be mad cocky too.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yea I feel you, he is pretty much all city in Los Angeles though. That's the sketchy thing about MSK, their the most up writers but also do a lot of legals interviews so the risk of being caught for them is so high.
    Stolen(should say this from now on haha)

Quote Originally Posted by Queezy View Post
    Intense ass shit

A bunch of us were painting a spot. It was myself, ZESER, AUGOR, POSE, and NEKST. I was doing all of the letters for everybodyís name and we were all working great as a team putting it all together. We were doing this huge illegal production in a big vacant lot right on a main street in the center of LA. The shit was going to be really fucking retarded when it was done. Unfortunately, somebody was awake at 3am in the apartments behind the lot and heard us through an open window; I guess she heard the noise then peeped us from her pad because (we didn't know this at the time, obviously) she called us in to the police stating, "There are 15 gang members painting graffiti."

A lot of police showed up and while we were making our escape I jumped a wrought iron fence and upon my landing dislocated my knee...not fun. The pain was soo fucking intense my eyes actually went black for a second. I had hurt it in a similar situation running from the police in Miami doing a backlump on the subway there a few weeks before but I thought it had healed up enough to go out again. I was wrong.

When I looked down I could see that it didn't look right, so I flexed my leg and put it back in place. Not fun either.
    Anyways, I knew that my running bit of the escape was over so I needed a safe spot to hide. I found what was my best option: the back of a delivery truck that had high walls on the bed, but a open roof. I pulled myself up in there and was hiding for a few minutes. Then I heard the police chopper approaching; my spot wasn't good anymore, needless to say, because there was no cover in the back of the truck that would shield me from the spotlight or the infrared.

Before it got too close I made sure it was safe to get out, then did so. I knew the police were just around the corner, but I was feeling pretty confident for some reason. Luckily I was wearing gloves while painting, so my hands were clean. I got rid of everything incriminating on my person and took off my hoodie for safe measure even though I was sure they hadn't got a clear look at us since the lot was so dark and we were set back far from the street were they approached us.

I hobbled out of the alley right onto the street where 3 squad cars were searching with flashlights. I tried to put my best "what the hell is going on" face and as I popped out around the wall the police rushed me, slamming me into the fence with their guns drawn in my face. I proceeded with my innocent act asking "W-whats going on? Did someone get shot?" Their response was "What the hell were you doing? Did you just come out of that alley?" I replied, "Yeah, I was just taking a piss...whatís going on!?"

After checking my hands, clothes, and pockets and finding nothing graffiti related or illegal, LA's finest politely asked me to "Get the fuck out of here!" I tried to walk away as normal as possible not revealing my leg injury... BOO-YAA.
    daaaaamn thats a crazy ass story

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats fuckn crazy Queezy, got so lucky there
    but what happened to your buddies ?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Queezy View Post
    Haha damn you misunderstood me pretty hard, I wasn't writing with the MSK heads. That story is from a revok interview in Juxtapoz and I thought it was fucking nuts.
    Revok/Augor/Pose/Zeser/Nekst are all fucking legends.
    ^^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahaha ooh ok...still pretty nuts though

why the fuck would he try to buff out his own name.
    im guessing that someone else like a cop tried to buff it with white spraypaint and figured it was gonna take to long.

You're an idiot.

who the fuck get's up at 3 am to see if some people are doing graffiti... crack heads

Quote Originally Posted by StayBlazed View Post
    who the fuck get's up at 3 am to see if some people are doing graffiti... crack heads
    she might of been a light sleeper and got woken up from the rattle in the can.