Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

basically....

anything that Lil children use like what BRAINE said sucks

and Dont use anything that u think is "washable" or uhh ....

JUSS Dont Get AnyTHING THATS TOY....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by YNOT iN SF@Nov 28 2005, 10:42 PM
    basically....

anything that Lil children use like what BRAINE said sucks

and Dont use anything that u think is "washable" or uhh ....

JUSS Dont Get AnyTHING THATS TOY....
    hell yea, most posts following mine usually just say "your dumb" or "shutup" and sometimes "you are so gay"

im bored. i wish nip tuck was on tonight
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Originally posted by Thief@May 27 2004, 11:20 PM
    How are those Aerosol Art markers in the BS store, I've been wanting to try them.
    shitiest pieces of shit ever. they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by ##sable## View Post
    DJSUPREEME FOR PRESEDENT!

Originally posted by BRAINE@Nov 28 2005, 10:50 PM

im bored. i wish nip tuck was on tonight
    lol same. did you see it last night? its so suspenseful!

anyways, i have a OTR hard-to-buff, meanstreak, pilot jumbo, and unipaint. the one i like the least is the mean streak. its too chunky for me (not the grip, the paint). The hard-to-buff is hella tight, got a reall cool nib, and drippy as a mofo. the uni-paint has above average drips and has a real nice red color which i like (i want my tags to show up and stand out). The pilot is huge...about 7x bigger than i expected (i expected like sharpie size)...its got an extra fat nib which i like..but it hardly drips. I'm also going to be filling up my kiwi with some homemade krink..and we'll see how that goes.
    Also, my OTR 4-pack arrives tomorrow! :P

kick-ass.

BLACK POWER-RANGER DANCE!

your OTR 4 Pack is coming??

wtf whats in a OTR 4 pack..

Originally posted by djsupreeme+Nov 28 2005, 11:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (djsupreeme @ Nov 28 2005, 11:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Thief@May 27 2004, 11:20 PM
    How are those Aerosol Art markers in the BS store, I&#39;ve been wanting to try them.
    shitiest pieces of shit ever. they suck. [/b][/quote]
    actually, they aren&#39;t bad, only if you tag something wet or get the paint anywhere near water cause it fucks up the paint and nib...but the paint does last a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

Originally posted by YNOT iN SF@Nov 29 2005, 12:07 AM
    your OTR 4 Pack is coming??

wtf whats in a OTR 4 pack..
    http://www.bombingscience.com/catalog.htm?item=127

BLACK POWER-RANGER DANCE&#33;

Originally posted by Tagger66 mtl@Nov 28 2005, 03:11 PM
    why didnt u rack it
    i dont rack&#33;&#33;&#33; its wrong and bull shit&#33;&#33;&#33;

^^^ Your weak then...
    but only Reak if u really have to..
    or do what ever u want i dont curry....

you dont curry?
    well neither do i
    lets be friends
    <_<
    Sparkly

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0 my homie)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>To: Mse (Crip Walkin Serbian)
    Address: Compton, Serbia</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

DENVER the 303! 5280 MILE HIGH SUCKAS!!!!
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

pilot&#39;s are dope, uni&#39;s are dope meanstreaks are dope, OTR flow pens are dope, DALO markers are the SHIT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; and anyhting you but or jack from hobby lobby or yer grandma&#39;s hang out is fucking wack. stay away from the painter&#39;s touch and that wack hobby bull shit.

SMOKE TWEAK KIDS :lol: <_< :blink:

fiftyTWOeightyMOBBSTER&#036;

*R.I.P.*WASTER12
    MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

painters touch is spray paint
    and its pretty good
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

magnums.
    unless your on smooth metal.
    -------
    streaks arnt too good espeically if its warm out.

right now im liking the zig postermans.
    stock ink is kinda nice. comes in all colors.
    and when your done refill with whatever you got
    the vavle system is also super dope.
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

your joking right?
    sickswonfiev

streakers...theyve let me down...for some reason i always thought they were unbuffable...=(

all the basic sharpie garbage, deco pens, and all the ink in the markers you buy in graffiti shops, but the shells are dope. I got abunch of otrs but took the ink out, they fade similar to marks a lot.... toys need to quit buyin that shit for the ink, get some garvey/nero or some corio and empty the trash ink out and throw that in..... thats all i use, so other markers suck in my opinion. otr paint sucks as well, looks cool but sucks.... dont even need a buffer just some sun. montana does as well. red and blue pilots do, but the black owns shit. chapstick markers are lame. magnums are lame. you get my point.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(jhap @ Mar 27 2005, 03:27 PM)
    Where do all of you playas get those bad ass mutha fucka stencils? If you make them, which i know some of you hatas do, tell the rest of us how.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(sIR204,Mar 4 2006, 09:34 PM)
    fuck i&#39;ll suck your dick for some paint. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>SMTXgraffin,Mar 4 2006, 09:?? PM
    PM me </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

^^lmao, anyone else suck dick for paint ?

&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination

I have no life, talk to me.

AIM: we1rdaustin
    yahoo: the_infamous_ legend

i love it when people complain about ink and shit fading, it&#39;s gonna get buffed if the people want it buffed either way, unless you weld your name into the metal.....your tags gets buffed, who cares? what are you gonna do? ride that old tag for as long as you can? no you wanna keep getting up with newer tags so you dont just go out, bomb a lot and hope that it stays up a long so you dont have to do much anymore.

ive got magnum tags out from when first started(a year and a couple months now) and they&#39;ve faded a little.

so shut up and just use whatever ink you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

huë.415

any paint marker made by montana... weak as fuk yo. actually any marker u pay money for sucks &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; homemade mother fuckin markers filled with pigs blood. thats whats up...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dude shut up

Magnums dont suck that bad,you just have to use the edge of the nib.
    Although they fade to an ugly dark purple.
    And pentels are tight on glass,but on anything else..nah.