Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12222728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^there Actually Pretty Good Better Than Otr's Their More Opaque And The Colors R Wild!

magnums and kiwis arent the best the nib rips up and shit on ruf surfaces they ight though

aresol art bombing marker. fuck i hate it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how are pilots for a good starter marker? im just tryin to find something that doesnt cost a fortune, lasts a while and looks good. how are pilots for that and any other good markers that fit the description?
    GIVE CRITS TO GET CRITS PEOPLE!
    IM TIRED OF THIS!

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    how are pilots for a good starter marker? im just tryin to find something that doesnt cost a fortune, lasts a while and looks good. how are pilots for that and any other good markers that fit the description?
    mop would be great for an inexpensive alternative

pilots r good starters cus once they run out u have a carcus of marker to fill with what u want

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah. i think im gonna get a pilot jumbo black.
    GIVE CRITS TO GET CRITS PEOPLE!
    IM TIRED OF THIS!

ploit are the best markers u will ever buy i have 5 i did a tag in a stoer bathroom two weeks ago and they buff it every day and it still there

Rogue

The worst thing about Pilots is that they don't always give a solid line. They are dope for the price though.

ya idk some times it kinda weird my tag gets buffed and like the first letter is gone but u see the last letters just fine idk if it my ploit or the guyd buffing are fucking dumb

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

man pilotsaretheshit the only thing wrong with mine is i broke the plastic around the nib and had to glue it all back together and cap it with a film canisterbut it is still good as hell
    fuck yah iam fuckin back

man pilotsaretheshit the only thing wrong with mine is i broke the plastic around the nib and had to glue it all back together and cap it with a film canisterbut it is still good as hell-bump (lol) YA PILOTS FUCKING ROCK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive been looking around for magnums.all i got now is a sharpie paint marker.its ok but i wont get another one.

Quote Originally Posted by backpacker View Post
    ive been looking around for magnums.all i got now is a sharpie paint marker.its ok but i wont get another one.
    dont get a magnum unless you want a sick headache. get a pilot or use a kiwi. or buy a otr or something from someone

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

welll my markers that suck are my pentel white 100 w its shit it doesent write good an any thing exept for glass and plastic as bs said and my art store mop but my big black pentel jumbo i love it

^i used the pental white to tag inside of a stall and on the mirror about 2 weeks ago, just yesterday i went back into the same bathroom at the store(SAVE MART) and the mirror was cleaned off and it looked like they buffed it off in the stall, so i just tagged the same stall on the same spot with a black pilot, i dont know if pilots are buff proof though

Quote Originally Posted by harry View Post
    welll my markers that suck are my pentel white 100 w its shit it doesent write good an any thing exept for glass and plastic
    fuck you.

i mean that in the most respectful way possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by BizerkIZ View Post
    if i was touched by sk8ter6 i would orgasm instantly
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    sk8ter6's mix was a little pimped out with some shit most kids don't use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olick View Post
    i still keep forgetting your black hahah jp. im mexican so im alowed to say that.
    Quote Originally Posted by inpho_211 View Post
    i didn't even know they bombed over there..wait i knew they bombed over there i just didn't know they tagged over there..ha..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thanks....i guess?? lol

I use a pilot silver for bus bothes and signs and it works well and last a while. And any pilot will work better as long as you fill it with some hard to buff ink inside it cause the original pilot ink blows dead bear.
    It is the only place I know Where death is most alive It is when truth is turned to lie That death is most alive

i hate magnums ( like most people are saying ) and these new tiny PM's staples is selling got a couple to see if they worked.... what a mistake -.-