Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the thing i found about magnums is they take a while to "break-in" then they're pretty good markers.

poscas r crap...they scratch off. ohh and also the 30mm bad boy monster marker
    fuk the btp n that shit......there just GAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Flow
    pen
    Orange county writers hit me up

Self <span style=\'color:blue\'>DMC</span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alyte &#064; Sep 19 2004, 12:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> ballpoints are the stuff, you just gotta melt em a bit to get them to flow better... </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    alyte, can you explain this a little betteR? ive never heard of doing that

&lt;qoute&gt;How do you get so good at spray painting... where do you spray... Im such a loser when it comes to spray painting... miss my arm just putting on deodorant... i never have done that but im really bad a spray painting...&lt;quote&gt;

Yo, Im a cracka smacka. I kill white people like there&#39;s no tommorow, you can drown in your own sorrow. Bitch ****.

^^^
    ZED&#036;

Car2ist is wack and should be smacked :blink:

A quote from some1

.napalm.=just wondering, how far should u hold the can away from the wall? im new to painting, and the few times i have, its come out really drippy=.napalm.

QUOTE (Destruction by Definition)
    so does anyone in here put up stickers?

Graff and B-Boy clothind

<span style=\'color:yellow\'>(THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)</span>[SIZE=7][SIZE=14]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

otr scrawl pens
    dino kill

You people are so ungrateful with your markers, but I think its the writter not that marker.
    Fuck bitches, get money.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^^again i have to agree with you.lol.
    there are markers that suck out there,but i guess you gotta use to the best of your sources if you cant get other shit.magnums do suck,but if its my only resource then hell,id use it.
    and btw.800th post to you magic.lmao
    IM BACK BITCH!

DGTEAMSHIT.

R.I.P. WASTER12 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

any thing works 4me including magnums
    Orange county writers hit me up

Self <span style=\'color:blue\'>DMC</span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alyte &#064; Sep 19 2004, 12:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> ballpoints are the stuff, you just gotta melt em a bit to get them to flow better... </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    alyte, can you explain this a little betteR? ive never heard of doing that

&lt;qoute&gt;How do you get so good at spray painting... where do you spray... Im such a loser when it comes to spray painting... miss my arm just putting on deodorant... i never have done that but im really bad a spray painting...&lt;quote&gt;

Yo, Im a cracka smacka. I kill white people like there&#39;s no tommorow, you can drown in your own sorrow. Bitch ****.

^^^
    ZED&#036;

Car2ist is wack and should be smacked :blink:

A quote from some1

.napalm.=just wondering, how far should u hold the can away from the wall? im new to painting, and the few times i have, its come out really drippy=.napalm.

QUOTE (Destruction by Definition)
    so does anyone in here put up stickers?

Graff and B-Boy clothind

<span style=\'color:yellow\'>(THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)</span>[SIZE=7][SIZE=14]

PENTEL WHITES suck dick in ass so badly i cant even fucking stress this enuff. They are such shit fa real.

yeah my pental white is kinda fucked up i have to allways pump it all the time.
    artline 130s suck balls coz ther ink and they dont have a pump system either.
    some poscas are allright coz u can use them over n over and ther good for sketchs and so are sharpies. why does everyone bitch about shit when they are good for some things n shit for others.

Does any one know how the biggie 50s perform and are they refillable. coz i want to buy one but im not sure if its worth it
    AUSTRALIAN WRITERS PM ME!
    RIP Bingo aka adam king
    RIP FUSIN. ill miss you bro

Pentals are not made for like curvy tags. Its good for Simple straight letters. Writting to fast with it will dry it out half way through a tag. Learn how to use it.
    Fuck bitches, get money.

i need some help i am about to buy some markers I already know a couple that i/m gonna buy but im curious what do you think i should get a Pilot jumbo OR a on the run h2b?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

get the pilot jumbo.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>it&#39;s all good I got hella ups in my school son.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>the d.e.d, streak, and the black markers i used mom credit card</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

pilot jumbo.
    otr&#39;s suck and are over price/over rated.plus,h2b is really easy to buff.
    IM BACK BITCH!

DGTEAMSHIT.

R.I.P. WASTER12 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

thanx alot plus are pilot jumbos even that great?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dude they are the shit,especially when u have one filled with griffen or garvey.
    dino kill

well then i think its obvious thanx every 1

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

crayola .FULLSTOP.
    SLABA

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i have a pink montana paint marker its super good and if u put fish oil in there when ppl try to buff it it makes a big pink smudge and u can see an outline its tight
    i dont really think any marker is unbuffable except etch
    so who cars if someones guna buff it its gunna get buffed if the chemicals dont work they will roll over its
    so as long as its water proff and it dosnt fade its all good :P

scrawl pens SUCK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

crayola rocks the block
    y&#39;all need to respect your crayola washable
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>