Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 818232425262728293031323338 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

everyone knows magnums suck.. why bother even buying them

their not bad, stupid
    for like2 bucks their not.

i dont write anymore so fuck off
    fromthegrave IS A SNITCH

for like 2 dollars they are...for like 30 dollars they are...for free they are

if someone asked me if i wanted a brand new out of the box magnum...id say no

they smell horrible
    they come off with warm water
    they arent opaque
    they dont have a solid streak to it
    they attract too much attention

quit trying to add cherrys and bananas on top dog, they suck, and yes, they are that bad

it shows someone has no ambition to hold up a nice tag with a durable ink, and sometimes how little they know considering the fact that there are 1000's of other methods that are better, yet they just want to "tag" shit

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

w/e, they suck but u make it seem like shit,
    they smeel horible, but its not tutsu land, its graff.

i dont write anymore so fuck off
    fromthegrave IS A SNITCH

shut the hell up and quit trying to make sharpies sound magnificent...you just want to trade them cuz you got a buttload

graffiti has alot of aspects to it, knowing your surroundings can make or break your moment...smelling bad can cause the wrong kind of attention leading to heat...you would know that if you knew a damn thing about graffiti

and btw, they are shit

your just like that guy that was around here for a while trying to sell his NY MOPS...just stop here, your leading an un-winable conversation

sixthreezero

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

shifted is right, the only sharpies I use are the ultra thins for sticker work.

the big fat zig markers suck. i racked 3 from AC MOOR and they eather brake on you (witch can be washed out) or they look like a happy to see me trick in your pocket. its washable anyways (with water and a little elbow grees) but if you can get the ink out (top unscrews) put your own shit it i guess they would be alrite. just have to wash the tip. nice colors tho. they try fast and drip a little for the time you can sue them. you can also get them thru metal detectors. whatever they still suck. something toys would use i guess.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Magnums. Fucking. SUCK.

i took my magnum, ripped the shitty nib out, threw it violently in the trash, then let all the ink in it dry up. then, i filled it with DED, and stuck eraser felt in the top. MUCH BETTER. =)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i justwent thru a couple of otrs and i was disappointed. the ink wasnt' bad

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

..and there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to ever use a magnum period.

I used a magnum for awhile, mostly cause i cant get a hold of anything else this far up north. I need to roder some shit...
    Also first garbage can i did the nib broke off..Piece of shit.
    Lets be generic and say:
    Fuck Police.

i racked a magnum and i knew how terrible they are i just stole it for my collection of graff markers and i came in handy wen i was walking home somebody had dissed some of my taggs and i had to diss there shit and blc out my fucked up tags.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by BIGel@Mar 4 2007, 12:34 AM
    ..and there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to ever use a magnum period.
    there is one reason to use them. u cant get other markers and yur too lazy to make some. thats actually two lol
    IDEAL.ONE

the only thing magnums are good for is marking your wheatpastes...but horid for tags

sixthreezero

posca's and postermans

uh uh.. Poscas fucking rock... the ink sucks... bail that out.. fill it up... a great pump with a fucking imortal ever lasting indestructable felt!!!

uuhhhhhhhhhhhhh molotow pens are the worst pens ever. never get one. the pumb gets clogged with ink really easy. fuck dem pens. only use the flow pens and mops if you can make them right.
    <span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>THE REVOULTION IS NOW
    OFF THE PIGS</span></span>

Originally posted by bubsone@Mar 6 2007, 01:58 AM
    uuhhhhhhhhhhhhh molotow pens are the worst pens ever. never get one. the pumb gets clogged with ink really easy. fuck dem pens. only use the flow pens and mops if you can make them right.
    my molotow empty works great iv had d.e.d in it for months no problems and my moltow paintpump works fine to

i think you guys should go here..

http://www.a2planet.com/guide/work/index-revc.html

its different stuff...pretty intresting too

aight im out, yall be cool
    peace

my freind got the otr moppin marker and it sucks fat duck u have to pump it like crazy and when u want to write barely any paint comes out its really weird but the colors r cool