Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

does anyone know if garden craft marker ink is any good? i love the markers, but it says the ink is xylene free and waterbased..and arcrylic, so i dont know if its gonna stay on a wall or not....can any1 help me? h34r:

peace h34r:
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

are you guys reffering to SANFORD MAGNUM 44

cause damnet i just got them today and got all excited cause that was my first marker that actually is good for graffiti (they dont sell any montanas or meanstreak or wahtver you have in those graff stores you got in the west hemisphere), we dont even have krylong in this country damnet&#33;

im good with MAGNUM, and thats my best marker i have and i can purchase

aside from that i have COPIC, which is so awesome, but small
    Graffiti you&#33; Graffiti just&#33; Graffiti wasted&#33; Graffiti your&#33; Graffiti time&#33; Graffiti reading&#33; Graffiti this&#33; Graffiti idiot&#33;

Idiot, dont read it with the word graffiti.

if the have magnums they probably have pilots and mean streaks.
    R.I.P SLY
    (?)

^^^what he said :P
    94 BLOCK

here they have the silver and gold pilots but i havent seen the pilot jumbos..
    BA SHAM!

some of you fucks are tragically misinformed.

black flowpen ink is great. i&#39;ve got tags running over a year old, and they look like i did them yesterday.

i have deco and uni ags running that are twice as old.

a marker that really sucks, though, is a sakura pen-touch silver. it&#39;s waterbased garbage.

Originally posted by GRAVITY@Sep 10 2004, 01:09 PM
    are you guys reffering to SANFORD MAGNUM 44

cause damnet i just got them today and got all excited cause that was my first marker that actually is good for graffiti (they dont sell any montanas or meanstreak or wahtver you have in those graff stores you got in the west hemisphere), we dont even have krylong in this country damnet&#33;

im good with MAGNUM, and thats my best marker i have and i can purchase

aside from that i have COPIC, which is so awesome, but small
    your magnum tags will fade very quickly

krylon isnt a big deal, it sucks, lol
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

OTR. 050, the ink was red, faded in 4-5 days, left a WEAK ASS MOTHER F____IN GHOST. wtf was that? so i tried filling it with krink like the toy i am, and it just leaked out from the tip in my jacket and now ... you know ..

wow, i just came back to bombingscience.com like a year ever since i made this and put this on bs, and i thank god that ive gotten better.

Originally posted by MyTagsASpanishWord@Oct 28 2004, 03:37 PM
    OTR. 050, the ink was red, faded in 4-5 days, left a WEAK ASS MOTHER F____IN GHOST. wtf was that? so i tried filling it with krink like the toy i am, and it just leaked out from the tip in my jacket and now ... you know ..
    dude how long u been paintin. everyone knows that red otr ink is total shite (i hope)

it fades in a matter of days&#33;

if ur goin to get inks get DIRTY FLOWPEN INK its the shit. ive tryed orange,blue and purple all 3 have been great.

but yeah dont get the red otr ink it sucks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Why everyone gotta hate on Uni Paints... Those markers are fucking awesome. And no matter what, Streaks will always be God to me.

magnum 44&#39;s are terrible they dont run or make clean lines they suck&#33;&#33; and fade in like a day seriously a waste of money. any paint marker (posterman,teracotta,montana) terrible markrs the ink is pretty and goes well on everything but thats it. maddd buffable&#33; pentel whites are alright but i find the top gets stuk then i cant open it

thats my 2 cents &#33;

peace
    VOLONER.

2AM CREW

YO MAGNUMZ SUCK ASS.THEY FUCKIN GAY.I ALSO DONT LIKE ANY OTHER PAINT MARKER STOCK.I BUY THEM EMPTY OR LOOK FOR ONE AND PUT MY OWN INK IN THERE.I GOT A WALL IN MY BACK YARD THAT I BUILD WITH MY HOMEBOYS AND I WROTE TIH MY HOMEMADE INK IN A MONTANA XL AND IN MY KIWI AND THA SHIT IS STILL THERE.IT&#39;S RAINED AND IT&#39;S BEEN FUCKIN HOT AND NOTHIN HAPPEN.I TRIED TO TAKE IT OFF WITH THOSE SPEACIAL LIQUIDS THEY USE IN SKOOLS AND STILL NOTHIN HAPPENS,WELL JUST A LIL BIT BUT YOU COULD NOT TELL WHEN I DID IT.I DID IT LIKE 5 MONTHS AGO AND STILL TO THIS DAY MY TAG LIVES

MONEY+GURLS+POWER=M@&#036;HER

Originally posted by MASH ONE@Oct 28 2004, 06:19 PM
    YO MAGNUMZ SUCK ASS.THEY FUCKIN GAY.I ALSO DONT LIKE ANY OTHER PAINT MARKER STOCK.I BUY THEM EMPTY OR LOOK FOR ONE AND PUT MY OWN INK IN THERE.I GOT A WALL IN MY BACK YARD THAT I BUILD WITH MY HOMEBOYS AND I WROTE TIH MY HOMEMADE INK IN A MONTANA XL AND IN MY KIWI AND THA SHIT IS STILL THERE.IT&#39;S RAINED AND IT&#39;S BEEN FUCKIN HOT AND NOTHIN HAPPEN.I TRIED TO TAKE IT OFF WITH THOSE SPEACIAL LIQUIDS THEY USE IN SKOOLS AND STILL NOTHIN HAPPENS,WELL JUST A LIL BIT BUT YOU COULD NOT TELL WHEN I DID IT.I DID IT LIKE 5 MONTHS AGO AND STILL TO THIS DAY MY TAG LIVES
    HEY DUDE&#33; COOL IT ON THE CAPS LOCK&#33;
    VOLONER.

2AM CREW

Originally posted by dez1+Oct 28 2004, 05:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dez1 @ Oct 28 2004, 05:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MyTagsASpanishWord@Oct 28 2004, 03:37 PM
    dude how long u been paintin. everyone knows that red otr ink is total shite (i hope)

it fades in a matter of days&#33;

if ur goin to get inks get DIRTY FLOWPEN INK its the shit. ive tryed orange,blue and purple all 3 have been great.

but yeah dont get the red otr ink it sucks [/b][/quote]
    h34r: yea, i had to learn that hte hard way.

wow, i just came back to bombingscience.com like a year ever since i made this and put this on bs, and i thank god that ive gotten better.

It&#39;s more to do with what you use the marker for, isn&#39;t it?
    Form is Emptiness
    Emptiness is Form

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

...i personally do not like magnums, but i know tons that swear by them...but i agree with Quan...

yo im from the 412 westmifflin..........
    Yea I did Time In jAil buT did it mAke Me SMarter..........
    Hell Nawww.....lol

a
    Yea I did Time In jAil buT did it mAke Me SMarter..........
    Hell Nawww.....lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fame you dumb fuck....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

magnums are cheap so you can use em on shit you wouldent use your nice new ORT metallic blue.
    QUOTE Joust, will you marry me ?

QUOTE Joust cant flow' but he still rides on tewntyfo's.

QUOTE waste 12 is jesus. and even jesus liked KFC biscuits... and was maybe a bit oriental...

RIP

QUOTE (TrashCan @ Aug 15 2006, 08:23 PM) is that a horse eating his dick?
    What the fuck else u think they eat??? hay?