Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

did you even tag the school, you didn't clear that up
    What's it going to be then, eh?

Hahaha i'm sussposed to be in grade 10, but i failed grade 9, dont know how the fuck that happened.

I go back to school tommorow =(

with all the grade 9 faggots.
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>306</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>dude if you got a second story i used to have a rope ladder thrown out my window that shit was mcgyver style</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

aww man...startin my first year in highschool in 1 week-just had orientation. i hope i dont get jumped 2 much h34r:
    graffiti is pretty cool.

im freshmen and school started like two days ago, anyways the trick is make as many friends as you can and no one will give you shit, join a club, do a sport its really simple
    GINGER KILLERS

you know how to make a lot of friends
    crack

<span style=\'colorrange\'>303
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>KeRsR
    SCC</span></span>

man, i&#39;m a freshman in college..mad bitches.
    CHEA! KILLA!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ahh last year was my freshman year...

in religion class(i went to a catholic school but now i say fuck that back to public), a nerdy ass kid named nelson was always gettin shit done 2 him by these skater kids n shit so i was always tellin him 2 like fight back n shit so 1 day he just turns around andd stabs me in the hand with his pen like wtf...so i got up and cracked him in the eye...funny thing was, the second half of the year(when this happened), i stopped being a anti-social-sketch-all-day kid and made friends with alot of the mexican kids. so they all live in jersey city n shit n they all jumped him on the light rail the next week...the kid didnt come into school for 2 weeks..

this summer story - me and my friends are going into sophmore year so fuckin we are chillin at this bitches house n this kid goin into senior year is like pranki callin my friend sayin hes a pussy n shit. so my friend is sayin to fight him but the kid just hangs up n stops accepting his calls n shit...my friend says something to him at this pizza place and fuckin just leaves, forgets his pizza and shit...the seniors in my school are mad gay...fuckin pussies..

8th grade we had a couple of half-retarded kids go at it...funny shit, they were scratchin eachother n shit...

i never had the upperclassmen do anything to me because i became friends wit a writer who was just startin who was a junior...so no1 fucked wit me...plus i dont take shit from people..

cant wait for this year though...im guna fight a freshman who thinks i have beef wit him n hes tellin every1 hes guna kick the shit outa me...haha fuk that

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by badsanta170@Aug 30 2006, 05:16 PM
    Hahaha i&#39;m sussposed to be in grade 10, but i failed grade 9, dont know how the fuck that happened.

with all the grade 9 faggots.
    failed ALL courses?
    ...take applied.

Originally posted by Sluts_r_us@Sep 1 2006, 12:36 AM

in religion class(i went to a catholic school but now i say fuck that back to public), a nerdy ass kid named nelson was always gettin shit done 2 him by these skater kids n shit so i was always tellin him 2 like fight back n shit so 1 day he just turns around andd stabs me in the hand with his pen like wtf...so i got up and cracked him in the eye...funny thing was, the second half of the year(when this happened), i stopped being a anti-social-sketch-all-day kid and made friends with alot of the mexican kids. so they all live in jersey city n shit n they all jumped him on the light rail the next week...the kid didnt come into school for 2 weeks..

this summer story - me and my friends are going into sophmore year so fuckin we are chillin at this bitches house n this kid goin into senior year is like pranki callin my friend sayin hes a pussy n shit. so my friend is sayin to fight him but the kid just hangs up n stops accepting his calls n shit...my friend says something to him at this pizza place and fuckin just leaves, forgets his pizza and shit...the seniors in my school are mad gay...fuckin pussies..

8th grade we had a couple of half-retarded kids go at it...funny shit, they were scratchin eachother n shit...

i never had the upperclassmen do anything to me because i became friends wit a writer who was just startin who was a junior...so no1 fucked wit me...plus i dont take shit from people..

cant wait for this year though...im guna fight a freshman who thinks i have beef wit him n hes tellin every1 hes guna kick the shit outa me...haha fuk that
    lies lies lies&#33;

we all know pesk is just a big girl who has ioni taking the fights for him. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

2 bad ioni lives in cali..and pesk lives in jersey..

*sigh ume.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by badsanta170+Aug 30 2006, 02:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (badsanta170 @ Aug 30 2006, 02:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hahaha i&#39;m sussposed to be in grade 10, but i failed grade 9, dont know how the fuck that happened.

with all the grade 9 faggots. [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-badsanta170
    @Aug 28 2006, 05:22 PM
    Hahaha...living with parents.

About 15 years ago maybe
    [/quote]

sorry, i just had to :lol:

thou speak'st aright; i am that merry wanderer of the night.

Originally posted by &#39;&#39;SCC&#39;&#39;@Aug 31 2006, 10:16 PM
    you know how to make a lot of friends
    crack
    Dude so true I made most of my friends passing around a joint freshman year
    SIX ONE SEVEN

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Ume+Aug 31 2006, 11:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ume @ Aug 31 2006, 11:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sluts_r_us@Sep 1 2006, 12:36 AM

lies lies lies&#33;

we all know pesk is just a big girl who has ioni taking the fights for him. :P [/b][/quote]
    thought you knew me better then that...*sigh ume

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Im a punk...so i got a bunch of shit my freshman year. I got pushed around and stuff. Basically what you would expect. Fuck high school...Im so glad that shit is done.

Originally posted by Sluts_r_us+Sep 1 2006, 03:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sluts_r_us @ Sep 1 2006, 03:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Ume@Aug 31 2006, 11:59 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sluts_r_us
    @Sep 1 2006, 12:36 AM

lies lies lies&#33;

thought you knew me better then that...*sigh ume [/b][/quote]
    gawd, i didn&#39;t like read the biography you sent me, it was like 2 pages...you expect me to read that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

Originally posted by elcs@Sep 1 2006, 02:04 AM
    Im a punk...so i got a bunch of shit my freshman year. I got pushed around and stuff. Basically what you would expect. Fuck high school...Im so glad that shit is done.
    haha sucks to be you. punks get respect around here
    What&#39;s it going to be then, eh?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Ume+Sep 1 2006, 09:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ume @ Sep 1 2006, 09:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Sluts_r_us@Sep 1 2006, 03:03 AM
    Originally posted by Ume@Aug 31 2006, 11:59 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sluts_r_us
    @Sep 1 2006, 12:36 AM

lies lies lies&#33;

thought you knew me better then that...*sigh ume
    gawd, i didn&#39;t like read the biography you sent me, it was like 2 pages...you expect me to read that? [/b][/quote]
    thats what friends are for.

turn peoples backpacks inside out and put there books back in it or other shit and they wont know what to do when their leaving and if they empty out their shit and the teacher sees their stuff in the kids back pack the teacher will flip out

|| EASTCRUST || DOTCOM ||

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by clockworkfuse+Sep 1 2006, 10:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clockworkfuse @ Sep 1 2006, 10:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-elcs@Sep 1 2006, 02:04 AM
    haha sucks to be you. punks get respect around here [/b][/quote]
    punks get respect? what kind of fucked up place do you live?