Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

The worst thing to happen?

Well I am going to be honest and say my work, I probably have some of shittiest ups around.

But as for incidents, was wandering some trails looking for a new spot to paint and ended up with having to flick 2 ticks that were crawling on my legs off.
    Don't fight against the simps!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    Fuck dude, did I jut get trolled?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Black Flag View Post
    The worst thing to happen?

Well I am going to be honest and say my work, I probably have some of shittiest ups around.

But as for incidents, was wandering some trails looking for a new spot to paint and ended up with having to flick 2 ticks that were crawling on my legs off.
    2 ticks on your leg was the worst thing to ever happen to you? you've led one charmed ass life..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the worst is when you bring liquor to chill spots and get too drunk to finish a piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Devils_Advocate View Post
    i outline my bombs in chalk first so that when i go over the outline with paint it looks like i have more skill than i do

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

having to lose a UC that was following me. also, one of the first times i ever painted, it was extremely cold outside and i was painting under a bridge with a friend, and behind us was a steep incline into water. i dropped the can i was about to use and it rolled into the water, so i creeped down after it, and about halfway down i slipped, slid the rest of the way down and into the water, and soaked my pants up to about where the pockets are. had to walk home freezing fucking cold. i was pretty sad about that.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Worst would obviously getting arrested countless amounts of times.
    And another time i was hittin this train tressel thing overtop a busy freeway and a can fell from my back pocket onto the road, smoking a car on the roof.
    So i had to almost run across a beam maybe 12 inches wide in the crouching position, and bust the FUCK outta there.
    Was more scared of the driver than the pigs in that case

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Florida Bomber.
    Yes i have been bombing in a baithing suit

"Yo, I was doing a two can fill in on Percy, and Sir Topham Hatt came out and was like "Sir, your graffiti is making me very cross" and I was like "FUCK YO TRAIN BITCHASS HOE!"

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by garbage down tha way View Post
    the worst is when you bring liquor to chill spots and get too drunk to finish a piece.

hahaha focus more on painting than gettin easted ahaha

Blurryland which feels good... too many fumes
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

So i was fuckin hammered bombing. Usually a bad start. So i keep my cans in my waist when i go out most of the time. i was drunk off my ass and forgot to take the cap off when i put the can back in my pants. i felt a cold sensation on my penis and right after that extreme burning. i ignored it and finished the throwie and left. the next morning i woke up late for work and when i got there i had to piss. i pulled my cock out and saw that it was bright yellow/green, i think it was MTN guacamole. It sent painful memories of the drunken night before into my mind. i think my dicks ok though.
    Graffiti is illegal. i do NOT participate in any such activity nor do i condone it.

if it starts to look like this call ur doctor

Quote Originally Posted by BIGel View Post
    2 ticks on your leg was the worst thing to ever happen to you? you've led one charmed ass life..
    Well painting yeah. I only hit up chill spots and publicly owned property. So I never have to deal with crazy neighbors, security, or police.

I also always scope out a place or bench it in person before I make any intentions of coming to paint, that rule has saved me from getting stuck in shitty situations.
    Don't fight against the simps!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    Fuck dude, did I jut get trolled?

my boy got hit by 2 cars when crossing a highway high with a can in his pants and nearly died......got hit by one car flew into other lane and got hit and drug up street by another car first car was Toyoda highlander and other was dodge neon

Quote Originally Posted by Black Flag View Post
    Well painting yeah. I only hit up chill spots and publicly owned property. So I never have to deal with crazy neighbors, security, or police.

also always scope out a place or bench it in person before I make any intentions of coIming to paint, that rule has saved me from getting stuck in shitty situations.
    defeat the purpose of bombing well at least my option....other things i try to scope out is rooftops or look for em and a way up....even with them i just do it like oh shit walking with paint in bag like look at that roof lets do it not like oh ill sit there all day 2mrw to see if its hot loll

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^haha i would imagine.

worst thing happened to me, is getting arrested, or getting my ass beaten by some guy, i did a sick throwie on his fence, and he came running at me, and i didnt notice he was coming at me, until he was like 15 feet away. i new i was fucked, but it was a highway spot, and is still up to this date, ahah.

good thread some funny shit in here haha

well worst things tht happend to me while bombing wer one me and my friend wer hitting up this bridge at like 3 am.... it was pitch dark and i could barley see my paint hitting the wall...so about a day before tht it rained like crazy so everything was wet but the walls wer ok... so a car cam by and me and m friend jumped into this tall grass which made my hands soaked when we went bak out i was filling and not noticing the cap was facing me. So i was making a puddle of paint in my palm and not knowing it because my hands wer all ready wet...
    I do not graffiti... I only take pictures.

o yea forgot this one i was just doing a piece on this wall near a walking trail but people walking couldent see me cuz i was on the other side..... so while i was just taking my time two like 8 years olds come around the side and are like hey wat are u doing?!? aww cool thats awesome then im like yea...now run away but instead they went MOM! MOM!!! come look this is so cool! and then the parents are like this is wat our tax money is going to blah blah blah im calling the cops..... so sadly i had to leave tht spot and finish later

i'll guarantee i can count who's had a gun to their face in here on one hand.

i've been chased out of yards a couple times, people tried jumping me, i've been jumped out on by undercover cops, chased in broad daylight in a neighborhood that i had no idea where the fuck to go (the fucking worst when you run into a dead end street nowhere to go)
    Last edited by PeeInTheShower; 01-16-2010 at 10:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.

Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
    defeat the purpose of bombing well at least my option....other things i try to scope out is rooftops or look for em and a way up....even with them i just do it like oh shit walking with paint in bag like look at that roof lets do it not like oh ill sit there all day 2mrw to see if its hot loll
    so the purpose of bombing is to be dumb as shit and run an even bigger risk of getting locked up? i'm sorry. you can tell your celly all about how badass you are cause you do graffiti and don't give a fuck big guy.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this thread is just asking for bullshit toy stories

i've been arrested

other than that i've gotten into fights and ran, but nothing worth mentioning

PM me for slap in the face trades

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    how about i post a picture of my moldy asshole
    then when you get disgusted i'll just say chill it's not your asshole

Quote Originally Posted by MAST View Post
    so the purpose of bombing is to be dumb as shit and run an even bigger risk of getting locked up? i'm sorry. you can tell your celly all about how badass you are cause you do graffiti and don't give a fuck big guy.
    wait u dont do graf? then why r u even on this site?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Jive_ View Post
    My worst time was when I tried to sneak out of my apartment to go bomb with some friends, had about 600 bucks worth of paint and other supplies, my dad caught me on the way out, took my backpack, and sprayed all of the paint out of every single can outside in the air on the balcony, then threw all my caps in the toilet and flushed them, emptied out all of my grog paint, then grounded me for 2 months.
    damn...