Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Worst thing happend to you while bombing.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by notorious_rame, Nov 29, 2009.

Share This Page

1. notorious_rame

notorious_rame Member

Whats the worst shit that has happened to you or that youve seen while you were bombing?

I remember one of the first times i ever went out it was during the day and I tried to climb on top some tunnel opening to hit up the top and as i reached up i grabbed a peice of glass and it sliced from my palm to my pinky. I ran into some drunk chicks in the tunnel who insisted that if they poured her 40 on my hand it would make it better. Anyway. I walked to the 99c store and put ducttape on my bleeding mess and went on my way.

2. JazeTSK

JazeTSK Member

Climbed up on a like 15 footer billboard, went to put the cap on the can and i accidentally dropped it and tried to grab it and fell off into a bunch of like pokey bushes.
    Only time i've ever tried a billboard haha.

3. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

^LMAOOO that sucks. bring more than 1 cap

4. TECKN

TECKN Senior Member

argueing with my girl on the phone while doing a piece
    wasnt even in the mood

5. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

and didn't fuck them? please.

my worst is probably wayyy back when i first started getting into it, was distracted watching to make sure the coast is clear and sprayed paint on myself... what a dumbfuck i was/am haha

6. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

painting this piece on top of this little makeshift step someone bolted into this concrete wall.

half way thru it broke and i fell on my ass, and it was too high up for me to finish haha. it looked liek such shit

7. graff4ever

graff4ever Senior Member

8. DollarCans

DollarCans Member

Worst thing. would either be... when i was paintin an old buidling and cops came, we got away but still it sucked.
    Or
    I was painting under a bridge and taking my time and whatnot, and i ran out of white paint. and all i had left was black which is what the fill was. pissed me off so much cause it was a hike to that spot.

Also, another time my friend left all three caps we had in his pocket and he changed his pants before he left, and we drove into another state to paint and there was no stores open to get new caps so we had to do out pieces in all stocks and i did a huge fucking piece. plus it was cold and my finger tip felt like when you novicane in your mouth, but in ur finger. worst night

9. notorious_rame

notorious_rame Member

I kinnda did the same shit on this trainbridge overpass thing that we were on and i dropped my roller into the highway.

10. JAYES1

JAYES1 Member

Hahaha one time I was using Krylon with the twistable nozzle, WHICH SUCKS. It clogged up and I got so mad, I threw it on the ground and it started hissing, I picked it up and pressed the nozzle to see if it still worked, not realizing it was pointing right at my face, I got paint in my hair and eye ahaha. I threw it away and went home. And never bought twistable nozzle Krylon again

11. notorious_rame

notorious_rame Member

oooo i gots another story. kinda like thatt too aha ^^

One time before I went down the hill for some family outing (I dont remember) and i decided it would be a good time to catch some tags at the beach so i was gonna fill up my mini otr with some molotow purple ink and it wouldnt unscrew so i had to take out the nib put it in the valve and pump it down and while i had it pumped down it accidently slipped and shot straight molotow ink into my right eye. I thought fer sure i blinded myself i didnt even wanna go look in the mirror aha. took me like 9 years to clean off. ha

12. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I was biking to the spot and my headphones got caught in the spokes. It was expensive shit too ($100), so I was hella pissed.

Or I was in a hurry to get away so I threw my cans in a bush and went away. Come back the next day and like 7 year old girls are spraying the wall lol

13. Baron

Baron Moderator

Last January.

We covered our tracks. Turns out we had more than 16 cans on the floor. Now I'm starting to think about writing again, not sure if it's the smart thing to do.

14. graff4ever

graff4ever Senior Member

were they any good fury??? lol

15. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

its still running. i know that spot

16. JustChillin

JustChillin Senior Member

slipping and falling into the LA river isnt the most pleasant thing for those of you who live in LA...you know how dirty and grimey that shit is.

17. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Nah man, but their shit hasn't been buffed yet, and mine was like right across the street. I'm like what the fuck, they paint like hella more than me, and they don't get shit?

Fuck I need to go paint that shit then lol.

And damn Baron, that shit blows.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  18. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

high heel flip flops...random timing...train tracks.

19. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Hellllllll yeah that shit is pretty nasty.

20. milk boxx

milk boxx Senior Member

i was bombing this wall at night and sure enough a cop car rolls around the corner and shines the spot light on me so i dip with 1 of my cans into a close by creek/forest kinda thing and stay really low, leave my sisters bike and my bag at the spot and wait for a while to see what was goin on.. couldnt see the cop car so i slowly snuck out from the forest into the open of the creek and ran underneath the bridge, the only real way out without going on the road. So my legs get fucking soaked up to the knee and i have to trek it home through a forest without my bag, cans, and my sisters bike. Sure enough the next day my sister is looking for her bike and thinks its stolen and my parents asks me if ive used it and i just tell em maybe my friend might have taken it. So i go back to the spot later and the bike is there with my bag and cans still!